YOU LOVE THEM OR BECOME A CARD CUTTER, THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Are Jet Cards a good deal for my next Private Jet flight? No limit to your options and choices with some 150 plus cards available. Here are some of the answers and options. Explore and download before you take your next Private Flight.
It could be tempting– to overlook options which include all the benefits of a Private Jet Membership program with an impressive, Gold Embossed Jet Card and your name displayed as the VIP Jet Flyer. Brokers will be eager to convince you that a Jet Card offers lower priced Jet Charters, greater availability and aircraft replacement in case of flight cancellations due to crew or mechanical issues.
A typical investment in a Jet Card requires you to write a check for $25,000 to $250,000. Optionally you will be able to own your share of a Private Jet. Fractional Ownerships allow you to buy 1/10th or 1/7th of a Jet. This means that you share your plane, the available hours with 6 other flyers. This also applies to the ownership costs this includes, crew salaries, maintenance, Insurance and aircraft hangar space. Some clients refer to this as Timeshares in the Air. This may be a good solution for a large corporation or a wealthy family. Typically an option you should consider with the Guidance of a Lawyer and Financial Planner.
Jet Cards are offered with a wide range of options. Before you sign on the dotted line, consider your options before you make a big investment.
Private Jets 30% Less Than Jet Cards
Each of the 150 Plus Jet cards have different options and restrictions. For instance you may not be able to receive a refund for unused credits–For Jet Card owners with hefty investments in pre-paid hours this may be a challenge. Vegas Express Jet offers you options which provide you 100% More Peace of Mind. No restrictions or long term obligations. Should you consider any type of Jet Card we suggest your consider Netjets or Jet Edge. Two major industry leaders who meet the highest standards in the Aviation Industry. Remember Jet Cards are sold to ensure your loyalty, at the same time you have very few options to select your own type of aircraft and secure the best prices for your Journey.
Most industry experts agree, individuals who fly under 100 to 150 years will not benefit from Jet Cards. See how we provide you with a significant advantage!
Private Jet Rentals
Vegas Express Jet is very different, Jet Charters and Leases 30% Less Than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership. It’s like ordering a ride with UBER of Lyft. You only pay for the Jet Charter Hours. No need for Jet Cards or Memberships. Explore your options and solutions.
Quotes are your from a technology Jet Portal which sources the best pricing and aircraft options on your behalf through leading edge technologies. It’s a simply “Three Click” process which provide you with the information to make an intelligent decision. Never a need for personal information, no credit card needed. You’re invited to explore and download:
- CLICK ONE: Need a quote? Simply share your flight schedules, your destination and number of seats you need. (Aircraft options from 4-30 seats)
- CLICK TWO: Receive your E:Mail message with several aircraft options which meet your needs. You will be able to review you flight schedule in local times. Your plane options include interior and exterior photos with seat maps. Other details such as Bar Services, WIFI and Washroom are included. Prices for aircraft hours, Taxes and Fees will be displayed side-by-side by plane type. All details are here with full transparency. All the information you need to select a plane.
- CLICK THREE: After you select a quote, receive a Jet proposal directly from the FAA Flight Operator with Guaranteed Rates and Flight Confirmations. This to include the Aircraft Registration (Tail Number). All costs for Charter Hours, Taxes and fees are fully disclosed. You have the option to approve and pay with your credit card or via Bank Wire Payment. You Charter Costs will be charged to your card on file within 24-72 hours before flight departure.
Private Jet “Perks”
In partnership with our Jet Operators Vegas Express Jet will update you on Special Perks which are available to you and your guests, view the details in your quotes you receive.
- Dine on us- with just in time “Fresh” Breakfast options, Sandwiches and meals prepared by the Panera Bakery. Cheese and Fruit Platters from Whole Foods Market.
- Getting Places, Planeside Limousines, Car Rentals with Custom Crafted Itineraries designed for you by our Air Concierges.
- Suite upgrades at 4Seasons Resorts, Wynn Las Vegas and Resort and Spa Gift Certificates.
- Anytime solutions from our Team Members at 702-336-7345
Unlimited support at 702-336-7345
Please call our airport desk for any support you may need- explore with us:
- Group and Sports Charters with 30 to 160 seats.
- Daily Charters to Sonoma, Napa and the California Central Coast
- Pebble Beach, Jet Charters and Tee Times
- Custom tours to the Grand Canyon by Luxury Car, Guide-Driver
- Disneyland Vacation Excursions from all the Vegas Strip Resorts.
Vegas Express Jet is a subsidiary of Vegas Express Jet LLC. Vegas Express Jet is not a direct or indirect “Air Carrier”. Vegas Express Jet is a Technology Private Jet portal which provides quotes and aircraft information for aircraft operated by FAR Part 135 and 121 Operators. Fully transparent Charter Agreements are issued by the Charter Operators in accordance with DOT and FAA Requirements. Ground and Concierge Services Provided by RoyaltyTravelNV. Registration TRUE #99901760
#JetCards #WynnVegas #JetRentals #aircraftoptions #PlanePrices #DineyJets #GrandCanyonJets #Hondajet #VegasJet #NVJets #NapaJets #WineJets #Netjets #JetEdge