Day Trips by Private Plane to Tonopah, John Wayne Disneyland, Santa Monica and the Wineries in Central California. Save time with your private plane with up to 8 seats on the King Air. Or fly the Phenom 100 with seating for 4 travelers. All types of Private Jets with seating from 4-19 seats.
How Much is your Private Jet—Upgrading from Commercial Air? How does it work, steps you need to take to score a “Best Price” on a Luxury Jet. Here are 10 steps which provide you with bigger savings on your next trip.
- Know your Private Jet Price– Jet prices are based on the hours flown. For example a Twin Turbo King Air will have a price of about $1,500 per hour. From Burbank CA to Las Vegas NV your full charter costs will be under $7,000 including all taxes and fees.
- Your Travel time is about 10-15% shorter with a Private Jet–this gives you a better understanding of the time it takes to your destination.
- Most private jets require a minimum of 2 hours flight time.
- For shorter flights (under 3 hours) consider the Twin Turbo, Very light Jets (Phenom 100) or light Jets which include the Lear 35A. Aircraft in this group are priced from $1,900 to $2,600 per hour.
- To estimate your costs use the charter hours, plus the costs for the aircraft return to base. Additionally you will be charged 7.5% for the Federal Taxes which apply to all domestic flights. Most charter prices will include the costs for the return of the aircraft and crew to home-base.
- For longer flights of 3-4 plus hours consider a Medium Jet with seating for up to 9 travelers. You will pay a higher hour price of $3,500- with larger and more comfortable cabins and seats.
- If you are in the market for a trip to Hawaii, Mexico or Europe consider the Gulfstream 550 with up to 18 seats. This aircraft will be pricey with hourly rates from $8,000 to $12,000 per hour.
- Compare private jet prices and options, ask for “Charter Quotes” from operators and brokers. Make certain that the quotes include your schedule, aircraft types, seating charts and detailed and transparent pricing.
- Here is a smart move—call a Jet Expert who will be able to address all your questions, your budget and travel plans. You can reach our Airport desk at P.702-336-7345 or ask for a quote on the web.
- No need to take risks, make certain that your flight is operated by a Firm which is ARG/US Gold or Platinum rated. As an extra measure of caution pay the operator direct to ensure that your flight is confirmed.
ARG/US Gold Platinum
Your preferred safety rating.
Vegas Express Jet, Airports Atlantic, Signature, Henderson, Van Nuys, John Wayne, Palomar- Carlsbad, San Diego, Scottsdale. “Wheels Up” fast, contact us at P.702-336-7345 or at firstname.lastname@example.org