Over 45% of all our Private Jet flyers have been asking us for Resort Reservations and Travel-Tour and Vacation Packages. After all the Gamin Experience is very important for all visitors—however the Vegas Strip is very close to Bryce, Zion and the Grand Canyon. Combining your Private Jet Vacation package will double your savings.
Private Jets offered by Vegas Express Jet LLC are 30% Less Than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership. No need to purchase pricey Memberships with one-on-one solutions. Please ask us for a quote or call tel:702-720-2249.
Things to-do on the Vegas Strip.
Places to visit and celebrate
- One or two day visits to the National Parks, Bryce, Zion and the Grand Canyon. Book early
- Disneyland, Anaheim CA by private jet- a 10 hour daytrip via the John Wayne Airport.
- Your Citation M2 Jet has seating for up to 5 travelers.
- Wine Trips to the Central California Coast- visit Paso Robles in the midst of 100 wineries. Our Concierge Team will customize your trip with aircraft seating from 5 to 19 seats
- Photo Tours of a Gondola Experience on the Vegas-Venetian-Canals, great for your social media.
- A $100- gift certificate is yours to enjoy with a Foodie Tour. Receive a gift voucher for each charter flight of 3 plus hours. Strip and Downtown Dining options.
Vegas Express Jet LLC offers Private Jets at 30% Less Than Jet Cards or Fractional Ownership. Compare quotes from 50 Plus Alliance Partners who compete for your business with Amazing offers. The quote you receive allows you to compare multiple aircraft side-by-side. No hidden costs or fees–an intelligent way to Charter or Rent a Private Jet
Vegas Express Jet LC and Vegas Jet NV is a Private Jet Technology Portal. Quotes are sourced on behalf of our clients from 50 Plus Alliance Partners. All firms are FAA Part 135 Authorized Charter Operators. In partnership with Vegas Express Jet LLC. Full disclosure of Aircraft and Operator data in accordance with DOT and FAA Regulations.
Vegas Express Jet LLC is not an aircraft operator or a direct air carrier and is not in operational control of aircraft. Flights will be operated by a direct air carrier or direct foreign air carrier, as applicable, which will have operational control of the aircraft
Tour products are provided with detailed terms and conditions. Please review before you accept and make payment.