King Air C90
King Air B200
King Air 350
TURBO PROPS- All quotes by Vegas Express Jet include a Captain and First Officer. You will be pleased with the “Pricing for a Turbo Prop Aircraft” and benefit from up to 7 seats.
- Turbo Props some flights may be slightly longer. A Trips from John Wayne (SNA) airport takes only 10 minutes longer to Las Vegas—-your cost savings are up to 20%. A sample price for a Las Vegas Weekend is $7,000 for the charter plus 15% for the federal Taxes, Landing fees and upcharges for credit card and handling fees.
- Comfort is not an issue, lower prices make the turbo prop a great value
- The turbo prop is a great option for airports with very limited runways
- The costs for the Premier Pilatus aircraft are generally higher when compared to the new light jets–this relates to the purchase price of this Jet which is $7-. Build in Switzerland the Pilatus is amongst the most desired Turbo Props. This aircraft is only available at the Ontario CA airport.
Hourly charter costs range from $2500- to $3000- per hour.
Do consider the following option for your next journey:
The newest group of Very Light Jets offer very attractive hourly charter rates and the comforts of a Luxury Jet at no additional charge:
- The Phenom 100 designed by Embraer offers seating for 4 passengers and an interior designed by BMW with luxury swivel seats
- Rates for the Phenom start from $2,000 per hour. You benefit from the a higher speed at 390MPH.
- You will have ample room for baggage on the Phenom 100
- With over 300 aircraft in the air the Phenom provide the comfort and benefits of a much larger jet, an excellent choice at a very affordable rate.
- Ask for a rate quote our call our airport desk at p.702.336-7345
Feel free to complete a rate quote request and benefit from a Complimentary Limousine Transfer on the Las Vegas Strip
Good to know: Over 80% of all the Private Jet Charter trips are under 1,000 miles. No need to upgrade to a large jet with too many seats. Conserve fuel and fly safe.