Coaches, we are with you. Your in the middle of your players, owners and families who are here with here to help you plan all your trips. We share the pain and are here to assists. We have access to charter companies in the air and the ground. We are here to work you schedule and provide you with the best solutions which meet your team’s requirements. You schedule will be impacted by current flight schedules, airports which may have curfews. Late departures may be a cost saver since you will avoid an overnight stay–at the same time you need to address potential security issues.
Have policies in places which guide you. For example at what time will you use motorcoaches for long distance travel–or upgrade to air services. Is this based on the distance or travel time. An 8 hour bus ride with rest stops may be and exhausting experience and directly impact the performance of your team. Just in case you need assistance, we will be here to help you plan with your schedules and aircraft needs. Remember, we have been able to help other teams and provide you with solutions that work! Winning is our goal. For support please call our airport desk–we are eager to help your set you very own goal posts! Please call us at 702-336-7345 and ask for the Sports Desk.
You will be able to secure group space on commercial airlines with discounts ranging from 10-20%. When you fly commercial you need to address the TSA screening procedures and the airline’s requirements for baggage allowances or excess fees for sports gear. Airlines may require you to submit names or you group may be subject to cancellation fees.
A Private Jet is the ultimate solution, albeit this can be pricey. Aircraft capacity ranges from 30 to 140 seats. Most team will use of a Boeing 737 or Airbus 319 Jet with 140 to 160 seats. Hourly prices for a commercial Jet will range from $16,000 to $21,000. You will be charged for the operational costs for the return of aircraft and crew back to base. Count this in your charter hours. You may be able to lower your overall costs by inviting friends and family members as long as your team covers all costs. When you fly with a Private Plane you will be able to avoid the crowded airports, this is a great formula for a winning team–
Don’t overlook the needs of you fans–this is a perfect option to invite your loyal fans with special programs and options. A great opportunity to offer a special events, ticket prices at your out of town games. We are here to provide you with options and programs which will be designed as user friendly bookings and potentially merchandising options. The sky is the limit. It could be a perfect fundraiser.
Sports Team Travel, did you know we are here to assist!
A Team of Jet Experts, Travel Advisors backed up by leading technologies is here to help you with the very best solutions. Our focus and recommendations will be based on your specific needs which will be addressed in a proposal for each game and event. You will be able to compare options and costs. The safety of your team and fans will be critical component in all the options we share. Please take a moment to review your Charter Jet, Group and Coach Travel. We have taken thousands on complicated itineraries overseas. We are confident that we have meaningful solutions that work for you and your team.
- Determine the best mode of transportation: Depending on the distance of the game location, you may need to decide whether to travel by bus or air. While traveling by bus may be cheaper, air travel may be more comfortable and faster. Consider the number of team members, equipment, and travel time when deciding which mode of transportation to use.
- Book transportation early: Once you have decided on the mode of transportation, book it as early as possible to avoid any last-minute changes or difficulties. This will also give you time to negotiate better rates, especially if you are traveling as a group.
- Arrange accommodations: Research and book accommodations early, as hotels near popular sporting events tend to fill up quickly. Consider factors such as proximity to the game venue, availability of transportation to the venue, and amenities offered.
- Plan for team meals: Coordinate meal arrangements for the team, including pre-game and post-game meals. Ensure that meals are nutritious and provide adequate fuel for the team’s performance.
- Consider the fans: If you have a fan club, consider arranging for their transportation and accommodations as well. This will make it easier for them to support the team and boost team morale.
- Plan for downtime: Plan for some downtime during the trip to allow team members to rest and relax. This will help prevent exhaustion and boost team performance.
- Communicate with team members: Keep team members informed about the trip itinerary, including transportation and accommodation details, game schedules, and meal plans. Ensure that everyone has the necessary information to avoid any confusion or last-minute changes.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your sports team’s out-of-town games are successful and enjoyable for everyone involved. Your team members and sports fans will love to fly Private!
Sports Team Charters by Vegas Express Jet
With a Team of Flight Planners, Dispatch Agents and Travel Advisors–it will be our objective to understand the need of your Executive Office, Team Coaches and your marketing group which will focus on your Team Fans and Followers— What makes Team Travel Different?
- Team Members may be covered by a contractual agreement which dedicates seat types, room accommodations and travel times.
- Using a Private Jet allows you to schedule late PM flights at times when scheduled flights are bot available. Return flights after the game are an option to save on hotel nights, meals.
- The use of low cost group fares will be considered and addressed in each quotes submitted by Vegas Express Jet.
- You will experience full transparency with all quotes which provide you with multiple flight opens and cost projections. Deposits, payment procedures and potential cancellations fees with be fully disclosed.
- Consider special program options which allow your fan based and social membership groups to partake–expanding your membership will greatly enhance the team experience and the value of your membership benefits.
Each Team has very special needs, we do not offer you simple cookie templates and help you analyze your timelines and risks which may be a part of group rates—-we are here to effer solutions that work for you!
Sports Team Support at 702-336-7345
Vegas Express Jet and our partners at Fly Private Vegas will be here to understand the needs of your organization. It will be our objective to provide you with a detailed itinerary which addresses your travel options. You will be able to compare Charter Costs with Group rates and the benefits and restrictions which may apply. We will be delighted to meet with you via ZOOM or on site to fully understand your need. Our handling fees are amazingly affordable. We ask you to consider our Credentials:
- Extensive background in airport operations and customer services. Group handling of Sports Equipment
- Managed charter fleet of 18 Commercial Boeing Aircraft
- VP Leisure Marketing Major Airline, programs and incentives for Loyalty Programs
- Consulting projects for FAA Part 135 Charter Operators, Station Manager at a Las Vegas Strip Hangar
Sports team invitations:
Please visit our new website at Fly Private Vegas, take advantage of our $1000- Wedding Gift Certificate.
Visit us at:
No comments for “Sports Charters”