Simple rates, Private Jets “Like our rates”
|JET OPTIONS||AIRCRAFT||SEATS||HOURLY RATE|
|Very light Jets||Phenom 100, Citation Mustang||4||From $1,800- $2,050 *|
|Light Jets||Lear 31, Lear 60||6||From $2,000 – $2,500*|
|Medium Jets Super Medium||Lear 55, Lear 60, Falcon 20Citation Excel, Hawker 800Embraer Legacy 600-Challenger 61-604||7-9 12||From $2,700 – $3,500* From $4,500- to $4,900*|
|Large Cabin||Gulfstream III, 450, V and 550||14-18||From $4,900- to $7,900*|
- ON DEMAND CHARTERS- EXCEEDING YOUR EXPECTATIONS ON EACH AND EVERY FLIGHT
- NO MEMBERSHIP FEES
- ALL US DOMESTIC CHARTER FLIGHTS ARE SUBJECT TO A FEDERAL TAX (FET) OF 7.5% AND SEGMENT FEE OF $4- PER PERSON
- YOUR RQTE QUOTE WILL INCLUDE ALL TAXES, LANDING FEES AND CHARGES
Frequently asked questions:
- Who supplies the aircraft used in the charter program offered by Vegas Express Jet?
- Will customers be able to ask quotes/rates for different Jet options?
- How many seats will I have on my aircraft?
- Do charter trips have minimum and maximum hours
- How about cancellation fees—can I reschedule my flights?
- Can I make International Connections?
- How about last minute departures, how long will it take for “wheels up”
- Does Vegas Express Jet provide catering and ground services?
- How do I get information , group travel
Aircraft for Charter Flights come from the FAA Part 135 Authorized operators with the highest safety and quality ratings. This includes a network of “Alliance Partners” with the very best ARG/US Gold and Platinum ratings. Cockpit Crew members on all Jet Aircraft include a Captain and a First Officer. Vegas Express is an IATA-CLIA Technology portal owned and operated by Royalty Inc. providing you with competitive rate quotes
Very Light Jets provide seating for up to 4 travelers. Midsized Jets offer seating for up to 9 travelers. Maximum seating for the Large Cabin aircraft is 18. Commercial aircraft which include the Boeing 737-800 series seat 168 passengers.
No major cancellation fees up to 10 hours before your departure. Please review the terms and conditions of your charter agreement.
Your Private Jet will connect to your overseas flights at all major airports. This includes LAX/SFO/DEN/PHX/DFW/HOU/MIA and ORD. Our ground staff will meet and greet International inbound guests. Our dispatch staff will assist you with your flight schedules and connection times.
Expect standard catering with a “generous snack basket” with healthy treats, coffee, bier, soft drinks and miniature cocktail options. Our Air Concierges will be pleased to provide you with dining options. Request your ground transportation at the time you finalize your flight services. One call to our Air Concierges will take care of your transfers (limousines-car rentals)
Our support team will be pleased to respond to any questions you may have. This includes special rates for group charters and commercial aircraft, this includes the Boeing 737 with up to 168 seats – please contact us (link to email@example.com)
General inquires please call one of our Air Concierges at 1+702-336-7345
PRIVATE JET RATES
Hawker Jet with seating for 8PRIVATE JET PRICES- HOW TO SECURE THE BEST AIRCRAFT FOR YOUR MISSION
Experienced jet flyers will request is a specific aircraft and understand how much a private jet should cost. Vegas Express is a Private Jet Portal. This provides you with DIRECT QUOTES from FAA Part 135 operators.
DIRECT QUOTES, BETTER RATES- NO MIDDLEMAN;
- Your detailed flight schedules and flight times between airports
- Hourly charter fees and detailed charter costs
- Airport Handling and Landing Fees
- FET Federal Tax which is 7.5% applies to all domestic charters
- Segment FEES ($4- per person for each flight)
- You receive a cash discount of 4% with Vegas Express Jet, to secure this discount pay the operator via Bank Wire
NO HIDDEN FEES OR CHARGES
- Drip fees or charges are typically “pop-up” at the time you click and buy. You will be able to view the bottomline on each quote
- No membership Fees, No prepaid cards required. (Some firms offer lower rates for customers who prepay from $25,000 to $500,000.
- Each quote arrives via E-Mail message and includes photos of the type aircraft which is included in your quote, inside cabin photos allow you to view the interior of your charter Jet
- Expect a seating chart for all larger jets with seating for up to 18 seats
- Rates for the Very Light Jets range from $1495- to $1895- per hour. Your pro-rated costs per hour per seat are as low as $375- .
Our Flight Dispatchers are here to provide you with the best aircraft for your next journey. We make certain that the aircraft has the range and sufficient seats for passengers and baggage. Please call our Airport desk for last minute requests at 702-285-8153. “Wheels Up” from most cities in 60-90 Minutes!
PLANNING YOUR FLIGHTS AND GROUND SERVICES:
Take advantage of our Concierge Team which helps you with Limousine Services and upgrades at Luxury Hotels. This provides you with the knowledge that you driver and car will be waiting for you. Planeside boarding is a good move and big timesaver.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
All Private Jet Charters provided by Vegas Express Jet meet the most stringent safety and quality standards. All operators are FAA Part 135 authorized and are Gold or Platinum rates by ARG/US. All Private Jets include a Captain and Co-Pilot. The Large Cabin Aircraft which includes the Challenger 601 and the Gulfstream include a Certified Flight Attendant.
Don’t overlook visa requirements for flights to overseas destinations in Latin America or Africa- our Concierge Team will gladly assist. Here is a check-list for your next flight:
- Make a copy of your passport and save it on your computer and to the “” Cloud”
- Copy each side of your credit cards and all items you carry in your wallet
- Consider travel insurance (Medical and Baggage) we filed over 17 claims for passengers who lost baggage at railroad stations.
- Security at your home, make certain that you monitor your home via your phone
- Did you contact you credit card firms indicating that you will use your credit card in other states or locations
- Make certain you carry your medications with you at all times- ask your MD for prescriptions
- Leave family and friends with contacts in case they need to reach you, a copy of your flight plans will include all the contacts and names of crew members
- Keep you flight documents with you- in case you need to make a flight or itinerary change we are here to assist
- Will you travel with your “Furry Friends” our Concierge Team will take care of approvals, pet food and a safety belts. Some aircraft operators and aircraft owners will have restrictions.
- Purchase a back-up battery for your Phone and Ipads. It’s good to have back-up options.
Take the time to organize your next voyage, our Concierge Team will provide you with all the details and is here to answer any questions or concerns you may have. No request is to small.
VEGAS EXPRESS JET – www.vegasexpressjet.com
Airport Ph. 702-285-8153 Beverly Hills Ph. 310-909-7126
Airport Lounges Atlantic, Signature
Admin offices: 5132 Tennis Court East, Suite 1o1, Las Vegas, NV 89120-1333 USA