No hidden charges with quote transparency- detailed charter costs, taxes and fees. Rental and Hire options from 4-19 seats. From the Turbo to Light Jets. Luxury at affordable prices. Compare prices, ask for multiple quotes.
Experience the “hasslefree” flight with no lines, no waiting and instant baggage delivery. More free time to explore and enjoy! Please ask us for a quote, it will be the start of a great Private Journey!
FOR THE DEPARTURES WITHIN THE NEXT 24-48 HOURS, PLEASE CALL OUR AIRPORT DESK AT p.702-336-7345.
Vegas Express Jet is your premier choice for all Private Jet Charters–we also offer Air and Ground Tour Packages at reduced prices. No need to worry about Limousines, Rental Cars and Hotels. We have a Meeting and Wedding Planner on our team. We help you with Cheap Private Jets- contact our airport phone at 702-336-7345 for support.
Ask us for Wine Journeys to the Napa Valley, Santa Barbara or to the Wine regions in Europe. Our annual trip to Bordeaux and Champagne France will be announced soon!
HOW MUCH IS A PRIVATE JET
It only takes a few steps–within minutes you will be able to select the most efficient Private Plane for your next journey– select a King Air Twin Turbo for a short flight- one of our great discounted budget options.
Private Jet Hire rates are the lowest for the Lear 31, 35, 55 and 60 with low hourly rates from under $2,500. The Lear provides you with 6 seats and ample space for sports gear and baggage. For last minute availability contact our Airport Desk at 702-336-7345.
NO HIDDEN FEES–NO LAST MINUTE SURPRISES
No need to pay membership fees or buy a pricey prepaid jet card with any of the quotes you receive from Vegas Express Jet.
On “Demand Charters” provide you with one time charter options without any further risks. Take advantage of highly ARG/US Gold – Platinum rated operators. We provide you with detailed quotes without any hidden fees or charges.
‘WEELS UP FAST” from all Nevada Jet Airports with departures within 45 minutes. Aircraft Crews are on standby on the Las Vegas Strip, the Phoenix-Scottsdale Airports and at the San Diego. Carlsbad-Palomar airports.
Budget flyers benefit from the low price on the Phenom from the Las Vegas Hangar at the Quail Center with rates from $1,995.00 per hour. Your Best Buy and Best Value for flights under 1300 miles. Consider this jet for Santa Monica, Burbank, Van Nuys, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Ontario and Carlsbad. Please ask us for quotes or call P.702-336-7345.
Experience our new store under construction for rates and deals.
Super budget rates are yours when you opt-in for the Twin King Air Turbo with rates from $1,500- per hour. Fly from Las Vegas to Orange County John Wayne for under $6,900 roundtrip.
Worldwide Services by FAA Part 135 Authorized Operator- fly one ways, roundtrips and benefit from Open Legs and Special Rates. For support contact our flight department at P.702-805-8877 —or ask for a quote
RENT A PRIVATE JET
No need to purchase annual memberships or buy pricey prepaid cards- full rate transparency in our rate quotes. You pay for the charter hours, taxes and a small handling fee.
Plan your trip or contact one of our Jet Experts, we are here to help and chat at 702-805-8877
PRIVATE JETS- More Luxury for Less and No long term obligations.
Wholesale Rates for the Lear 35A with up to 8 seats start at $2,400 per hour- you do not need to pay retail rates at $2,800 per hour. When you upgrade to a Midsize or Large Jet expect savings up to $1,000 per hour for the Gulfstream IV and Large Cabin Jets.
Transparent rates- transparency provides you with rates you will be able to compare and understand with detailed hourly costs and fees. Vegas Express will help you with your research and recommend the best options and most efficient aircraft. Our charges are as low as 2%- up to 4% for short flights.
You need to know, before you shop, buy and fly!
- Aircraft are typically shown in 5 major groups. Each group has a “Hourly charter costs”. Hourly rates for a Twin Turbo King Air start at $1,500 per hour- plus taxes and fees.
- Your charter quote will be based on the total hours flown for your Charter— a minimum of 2 hours will apply to most charters!
- Make it a 3 or 4 day Journey—-you private jet will be able to stay at your destination reducing your charter costs.
- Your total charter quote will be based on all the hours flown–plus the costs for Federal Aviation Taxes, Landing and handling fees which represents from 15-20% of your total charter costs.
- Our Dispatch Team and Travel Planners are here to assist with Hotels and B&B options.
AIRCRAFT TYPES AND HOURLY PRICING FOR CHARTERS:
- Turbo props for up to 6 passengers, rates from $1,500- per hour. This aircraft is best suited for flights under 2 hours. Some operators will fly this aircraft with one Pilot. Vegas Express Jet will not recommend aircraft which are operated by a single Pilot (Sorry!)
- Very Light Jets with seating from 4-7 passengers. This includes the Phenom 100 and the Citation CJ3. Rates range from $1,995- to $2,600- per hour. Range is limited to about 3 hours.
- Light Jets including the Lear 35A, rates range from $2,500 to $2,800 per hour for up to 8 seats. A fast jet with a range up to 4 hours.
- Medium and Super Midsize jets include the Lear 60, Hawker, Challenger 601 with rates from $3,500 to $4,500 per hour. Expect from 6-12 seats. The Challenger is amongst the most preferred corporate business jets. The Lear 60 is the favorite for ski, golf and sports travel.
- Large Cabin Jets include the 12-14 seat Gulfstream, this aircraft includes the services of a flight attendant. Expect rates from $5,700 to $8,000 per hour. This aircraft is only available for long haul flights.
- Special “One Way Rates” are available! Ask for a quote now.
WHEN SERACHING FOR A “BEST BUY PRIVATE JET”—
Most travelers benefit mostly from “on demand charters“- you only pay for the charter hours flown. This program allows you to avoid membership fees or investments in costly prepaid Jet Cards. Programs in this category work best for travelers who fly several hundred charter hours annually. Call us for support at P.702-805-8877.
FULL TRANSPARANCY- NO HIDDEN CHARGES OR LAST MINUTE FEES—
Take a first step and ask for a quote—–take a look at the sample one way rates below for a light jet with seating for 4-8 passengers.
OPEN LEGS-BIG SAVINGS FOR TRAVELERS WITH FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
Our dispatch team will be pleased to provide you with Open Legs which are available within 7-17 days before departure. Expect savings from 40-60%. Call our Dispatch offices at P.702-805-8877. Or contact us. Review the hourly costs and determine your charter costs. Most charter costs are based on a two hour minimum.
|CHARTER RATES, LIGHT JET – Twin Turbo (sample rates applied during last 90 days- rates do not include taxes and fees from 15-20%)|
|ALL RATES TO AND FROM|
|LAS VEGAS STRIP: (rates may be lower on weekdays- now you will be able to manage your costs)|
|Seating from 4-8 passengers:|
|Los Angeles||$ 3,395.00 *|
|New Orleans||$ 15,850.00|
|New York||$ 21,900.00* -$30,0000|
- * Upcharges may apply for Federal Taxes of 7.5%, Segment fees of $4- per person. * Twin turbo Burbank – Las Vegas KHND
Vegas Express Jet will be pleased to provide you with a Customized Rate Quote for your schedule, this includes the “Best Buy” and cost efficient aircraft for your trip. Get your quote here: For flights within the next 48 hours please contact P.702-336-7345
No “Middleman” since you pay the operator direct with savings up to 4% based on a direct “Bank Wire Payment” to the operator
UBER FOR PRIVATE JETS, LEADING EDGE TECHNOLOGIES:
Vegas Express Jets deploys a number of technologies and services which provide you with aircraft rates, availability with “Open Leg Pricing” and One Ways. Best deals are yours only days before your departure. Call one of our Charter Experts at P.702-805-8877. No need for credit cards until you approve a charter agreement—“YOU PAY THE CHARTER OPERATOR DIRECT”. Do you need a quote
SHARE YOUR BUDGET AND “SNAG” A BEST BUY: We are here to offer your the best value and best price for a ARG/US Rated aircraft with two pilots! No membership fees, no last minute upcharges. Our rates are fully “Transparent” with no hidden fees or charges.
WE ARE HERE TO ASSIST: Using all the seats allows you to reduce your costs–or sharing your empty seats with friends is a smart move. Don’t buy a jet which needs to make multiple stops–remember you will be charged by the hours flown.
COMPARE:–great options for short flights!
- The King Air C90 seats four (4) passengers (save up to 40% compared with light jets- Enjoy a comfortable cabin with no middle seats. The King Air Turbo is amongst the best buys and best values with Very Affordable rates. LAX/Las Vegas from $3,395- one way.
- Our “Flexible” quotes from under $6,995- apply for roundtrip flights between Van Nuys, Burbank, Ontario, Long Beach, John Wayne to Las Vegas for a three day weekend. Your price includes all Federal Taxes, Segment fees. Pay via Bank Wire to secure this cash price. Buy a one way trip from San Diego to Las Vegas for under $3,000, do allow an additional 20% for landing fees, Federal Taxes. for a customized quote.Get your price Share your budget and we will provide you with the best values and deals.
UPGRADING YOUR PRIVATE JET:
Very Light Jets include the Phenom 100, Citation Mustang with seating up to 4. Select this Jet for flights up to 3 hours- with a range of 1300 miles. Prices range from $1,950 to $2,400 per hour. Fly this Jet from Santa Monica, Ventura, San Barbara, Paso Robles, Sacramento, San Jose or Burbank. Ask for pricing to and from your home town airports.
Visit the Phenom Jet here: enjoy the site inspections.
UPGRADE TO A LIGHT JET OR MIDSIZE AIRCRAFT:
- Light Jets include the Lear Jet 35A with seating for up to 7 passengers. This is a fast jet with a range of up to 4 hours. This aircraft has aft washroom. Rates range from $2,250 to $2,600 per hour.
- The Lear 35A is a best buy for flights from Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tucson and all Arizona Cities.
- Super-Midsize Jets provide you with a large cabin and seating for up to 12 guests. This aircraft type offers the space you need for long haul flights without the “Pricey rates” for the Gulfstream. The Challenger 601-604 series aircraft are the preferred business jets and well suited for Wedding Parties and Family travel.
HOW TO BE SAFE AND SMART:
Make certain you charter agreement includes a guaranteed rate quote- all charter contracts issued by Vegas Express Jet are supplied by the Operator Direct–no middleman, no additional costs.
GROUP- COMMERCIAL JET CHARTERS:
SMALLER GROUPS CHARTERS- Options include the 19 seat Beechjet with 19 seats, the Embraer 135 with 30 seats- this is a commuter jets with ample room for baggage. Aircraft in this group have a range of 2- 2.5 hours. Rates from $6,700 per hour.
COMMRECIAL JETS, SEATING FROM 33 TO 160- Boeing 737 aircraft with 160 standard or 57 Business Class Seats. Aircraft have a range of up to 6 hours. Rates range from $14,000 to $22,000 per hour.
CHARTER TYPES- Charters are available for sports, business and group charters. Special policies apply for tour charters. Please contact us at Phone 702-805-8877.
- Select the jet you need, compare rates and ask us for your quote, here are some sample rates——for last minute departures, within the next 48 hours, please contact us at P.702-805-8877. The rates as displayed have been offered with charter flights during the last 90- 120 days. Warning most operators are planning rate increases for summer 2017
|Aircraft types||Seating by Airplane Type||Rates from*|
|Very Light Jet||Phenom 100, Citation Mustang||Rates from $1995- per hours|
|Light Jet||Lear 35A up to 7 seats||$2,495-|
|Midsize Jet||Lear 55, 60 – 6 seats||$3,500- to $3,800|
|Super Midsize Jet||Challenger 601-12 seats||$4,450-|
|Large Cabin Jet||Gulfstream IV SP 12 seats||$5,700- to $7,500|
|Commercial||Beechjet 1900, 19 seats||$6,700-|
|Twin Turbo Prop||King Air Twin Turbo 2-Pilots 4-9 seats- your Best Buy and Best Value- Best choice for flights under 2 hours.||$1,500-|
| Ask us about one and two day wine journeys from Los Angeles airports and Las Vegas Strip to wineries on the Central California Coast and Napa Valley. For a custom crafted itinerary please call our airport desk at 702-336-7345.
<iframe style=”width:120px;height:240px;” marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ src=”//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=myvegasjetsit-20&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=B01L9VB610&asins=B01L9VB610&linkId=b3c66f8e6045cb14177055c5707cf14e&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066C0&bg_color=FFFFFF”>
Vegas Express Jet, departure Lounges Atlantic, Signature at the Las Vegas , Los Angeles, San Diego, Burbank, Santa Monica, John Wayne, Santa Barbara, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Kanab, Salt Lake City, Henderson Executive and No Las Vegas. Based on the Las Vegas Strip Corridor serving the Las Vegas Resorts, Wynn, Encore, Aria and MGM. Please contact us at P.702-805-8877
TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE VISIT
Airport Lounges on the Las Vegas Strip at Atlantic, Signature, Henderson Executive Airport. LAX, Van Nuys, Burbank, Santa Monica- Beverly Hills- Culver City Studios, Long Beach, John Wayne, Carlsbad-Palomar and San Diego. 24/7 Ambulance Dispatch services from Chatfield Ambulance.
Vegas Express Jet, Private Lounges at Atlantic, Signature and Henderson Executive Airports, Van Nuys, Burbank, Long Beach, John Wayne and San Diego. For fast quotes call our airport desk at P.702-336-7345
NEED A BIGGER JET?
THE LEAR 60 IS RATED AS A MIDSIZE JET, OTHER AIRCRAFT IN THE CATEGORY INCLUDE THE FALCON 20 WITH UP TO 8 SEATS, A BEST BUY IN THE CATEGORY. FAST QUOTES AT OUR WEBSITE.
SEARCHING FOR OTHER AIRCRAFT OTPIONS: The Gulfstream IV SP is your choice for long haul flights with 12 seats, large luxury cabin, full washroom and bar, galley. With a range of 4300 miles, take this jet to Italy, France, UK or Russia. This is the same jet most preferred for weddings in Hawaii and Mexico. Special “One Way” rates may be available. The Challenger 601 is a Super Midsize Jet with the Lowest rates- you benefit from a Large Standup Cabin- no need to pay the higher prices.
One way flights from Van Nuys, Las Vegas, Burbank to or from Las Vegas from under $3,000 via the King Air with seating for 4 travelers. Upgrade to a Phenom Jet for only $1,500. Your cost per person from $750-, based on a shared pro-rated costs. All flights are subject to a Federal Tax of 7.5% and a segment fee of $4.00 per person.
The Las Vegas airports most frequently requested include:
KNVY Van Nuys, KBUR Burbank, KSNA Orange County- John Wayne, KCRQ
Vegas Express Jet, Atlantic, Signature, Henderson Executive Airports. P.702-336-7345. Admin: 5132 Tennis Ct East, Las Vegas NV 89120-1333
Charter Flights, Private Jet Charter, Private Flight, Private Planes, Private Jet Rental, Jet Charter, CharterJets, Helicopter Charters, Jet Rental, Aircraft Charters, Private Jet Charter , Jet Charter , Charter Jet ,One way Charters, Cheap Jet Charter , Private Jet, Empty Legs, Empty Leg, Empty leg flight, Private aircraft, Private Jet Charter , Jet Charter, Charter Jet , Vegas Express Jet , Cheap Jet Charter , Private Jet , Empty Legs, Empty Leg, Empty leg flight , Private Aircraft, Air Charter Specialists, Luxury Charter Jet, Concierge Service, Flight Charter Company ,Concierge Service, Private Jet , Royalty Travel Inc., Royalty Inc. Las Vegas Wedding Connection, LVTerritory.com, VNY, LAX, Burbank, John Wayne, Santa Ana, Carlsbad.
Commercial Jet options for Group, Incentive and Sports Travel. You receive direct net/net charter agreements. A small handling fee will be charged at the time you agree to accept our offer(s).
Vegas Express helps you with special ground handling services, baggage handling and customized marketing tools for your business. All charters are operated by FAA Part 135 and 121 operators.
- Boeing 737 Jets with 33 first class lounge seats. This aircraft is equipped with 7 large TV Monitors and offer unlimited Broadband Services. The crew compliment includes three flight attendants, This is the preferred aircraft for Casino Industry.
- Boeing 737 Luxury Lounge version includes 33 seats and 7 large TV Monitors. This Jet is used for Incentive and Casino Hosted programs. The ideal option for a trip to Super Bowl 2016.
- Boeing 757 with 168 standard seats- aircraft has a range of up to 8 hours for travel to Hawaii and Mexico
- The Embraer JR with 30 seats is a very cost efficient option.
- Standard B757 with 160 seats. Range up to 6 hours for travel within the USA, Mexico, Caribbean and Hawaii.
Please share your needs and aircraft requirements. We will be pleased to update you with the FAA regulations pertaining to Single Entity and Tour Charters. Our team members will be on-site to ensure that your mission fully meets your expectations. Contact us at 702-336-7345 by phone or text message- or e-mail email@example.com