Private Jet Flyers preferences for Jet Charter flights. Aircraft Charters selected by our clients.
JET CHARTER FLIGHTS
Most of our flights (53%) carry three to 5 passengers, while 27% depart with 2 guests and 8% of our planes depart with one traveler only.
PRIVATE JET CHARTER
Most of our Jet Travelers about 75% fly under 1500 miles (about 3,5 Hours). Short haul flights under 500 miles are used by about 20% of our customers.
Long Haul flights the New York, Miami, Washington DC are used by 5% of our frequent flyers.
Why fly private?—from our customers:
- Time savings to focus on business–or enjoy more family time during weekends or vacations
- Flights to cities not served by commercial airlines—or no convenient flights
- Greater security and safety, like to leave from Private Airport lounges with people I know.
PRIVATE JET PREFERENCES
For the shorter flights the King Air, Phenom 100 and Lear Jets are on top of the “Wish List”. Seasoned Business Travelers select the Super Midsized Gulfstream 200 with up to 10 seats.
GULFSTREAM LARGE CABIN JETS
Best options for trips to Hawaii, Europe include the 14-16 seat Gulfstream IV, V and Global Jets. All Jets in this group offer long range (non-stop) flights for business meetings, incentive travel and family group travel.
JET PRICING, DEALS AND OPTIONS
- BEST BUY Charter flights with the King Air Twin Turbo- rates from under $8,000 for a Las Vegas weekend.
- Very Light Jets- select the Embraer Phenom 100 with 4 seats and an interior designed by BMW. This aircraft has a Large Baggage, LUXURY SWIVEL SEATS . A large baggage Compartment- fly from Burbank to Las Vegas with your 4 seat Phenom for under $10,000- (The entire plane with 4 seats is yours) it’s not a converted commuter jet with 30 passengers!
- Upgrade options include the Lear 35A with up to 7 seats. This Jet will take you to Seattle, San Francisco, Napa, Dallas, Chicago and all the cities in the Midwest of Florida. Ask for our special rate quotes from San Diego, Carlsbad Palomar and the John Wayne SNA airports.
- For a spacious cabin and long range, up to 5 –hours select the Lear 60 with 7 seats. This is the most preferred luxury jet by the business travelers.
- Super Midsize Jets include the Gulfstream 200 and the Challenger 601 with up to 12 seats.
- For long haul International flights we feature the Gulfstream and Global Jets with up to 18 seats.
- Compare side by side aircraft prices and select- ask for multiple quotes an exclusive offer from our Dispatch Team, for support call P.702-336-7345 with no risks or obligations on your part!
Vegas Express Takes Care of the VIP Travelers for the Las Vegas Resorts
Our clients include the high value travelers for the Casino Industry, this includes the Wynn, Aria, Cosmopolitan and Aria Resorts. Safety, security and privacy are addressed by a Team of Dispatchers and Air Concierges.
FLY A BUSINESS JET- DEPART AND ARRIVE AT A PRIVATE LOUNGE! NO TSA AND NO LINES!
“On Demand Charters” provide you with the best options- you only pay for the charter hours flown and are not responsible for any fees. No need to purchase Memberships or Buy Pricey Jet Cards with up-front investments from $5,000- to $25,000.
All the quotes you receive include a 4% cash discount–pay the operator direct and save. Our Team Members will be here to provide you with fast quotes and flight confirmations. Please call our airport phone at P.702-336-7345. No risks on your part.
You may consider a request for multiple quotes- compare the King Air with the Phenom–or the Light Jet with a larger 6 seat Lear 60 with WIFI and a enclosed washroom. Enjoy luxury and comfort at very affordable prices.
OPEN LEG SAVINGS
We help you search for big savings with “Open Legs”- after you submit a quote request we will include Open Leg options for your review and consideration. Open Legs are a great choice for travelers who have a flexible schedule.
The Total Care program featured by Royalty in Partnership with Vegas Express Jet anticipates all your needs. Receive complimentary Limousine Services for all flights on 3 plus hours (One Way) with Midsize, Super Midsize and Large Cabin Jets. Ask us for special rates on limo transfers.
AIRCRAFT SELECTION, YOU SELCT THE PLANE AND SEATING
As Consultants we work for you, helping you select the best aircraft for your mission. Take advantage of our “Flexible Quote” options. The information you receive allows you to compare, search and shop for your Private Jet.
- Flight schedules which detail flight times in local times.
- Aircraft photos which provide you with interior seating and exterior image of the aircraft which we propose for your flight
- Detailed pricing for flight hours, handling fees, fuel surcharges, flight crew overnight costs and Federal Taxes.
- With “On Demand Private Jet Charters” you avoid charges for pricey jet cards or memberships.
You are encouraged to ask for multiple aircraft options, you compare flight hours and direct costs for your Private Jet Charter. Compare the costs for a King Air Twin Turbo with the Price for a Light Jet…. Or upgrade from a Light Jet to a Midsize Lear 60. You fully control your options and budget.
HOW MUCH IS A PRIVATE JET
Private Jet Hire rates are the lowest for the Lear 31, 35, 55 and 60 with low hourly rates from under $2,500. The Lear provides you with 6 seats and ample space for sports gear and baggage. For last minute availability contact our Airport Desk at 702-336-7345.
NO HIDDEN FEES–NO LAST MINUTE SURPRISES
No need to pay membership fees or buy a pricey prepaid jet card with any of the quotes you receive from Vegas Express Jet.
Budget flyers benefit from the low price on the Phenom from the Las Vegas Hangar at the Quail Center with rates from $1,995.00 per hour. Your Best Buy and Best Value for flights under 1300 miles. Consider this jet for Santa Monica, Burbank, Van Nuys, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Ontario and Carlsbad. Please ask us for quotes or call P.702-336-7345. Please visit us at Jet Net Charters.
|LAS VEGAS STRIP: (rates may be lower on weekdays- now you will be able to manage your costs)|
|Seating from 4-8 passengers:|
|Los Angeles||$ 3,395.00 *|
|New Orleans||$ 15,850.00|
|New York||$ 21,900.00* -$30,0000|
- * Upcharges may apply for Federal Taxes of 7.5%, Segment fees of $4- per person. * Twin turbo Burbank – Las Vegas KHND
Vegas Express Jet will be pleased to provide you with a Customized Rate Quote for your schedule, this includes the “Best Buy” and cost efficient aircraft for your trip. Get your quote here: For flights within the next 48 hours please contact P.702-336-7345
How to compare rates?- make certain that the rate quote you receive is for a specific aircraft type. Your check list should include all taxes and fees and special charges. You may receive a quote which does not include the Federal Tax of 7.5% which applies for all charters within the USA.
UPGRADING YOUR PRIVATE JET:
Very Light Jets include the Phenom 100, Citation Mustang with seating up to 4. Select this Jet for flights up to 3 hours- with a range of 1300 miles. Prices range from $1,950 to $2,400 per hour. Fly this Jet from Santa Monica, Ventura, San Barbara, Paso Robles, Sacramento, San Jose or Burbank. Ask for pricing to and from your home town airports.
UPGRADE TO A LIGHT JET OR MIDSIZE AIRCRAFT:
HOW TO BE SAFE AND SMART:
Make certain you charter agreement includes a guaranteed rate quote- all charter contracts issued by Vegas Express Jet are supplied by the Operator Direct–no middleman, no additional costs.
GROUP- COMMERCIAL JET CHARTERS:
SMALLER GROUPS CHARTERS- Options include the 19 seat Beechjet with 19 seats, the Embraer 135 with 30 seats- this is a commuter jets with ample room for baggage. Aircraft in this group have a range of 2- 2.5 hours. Rates from $6,700 per hour.
COMMRECIAL JETS, SEATING FROM 33 TO 160- Boeing 737 aircraft with 160 standard or 57 Business Class Seats. Aircraft have a range of up to 6 hours. Rates range from $14,000 to $22,000 per hour.
CHARTER TYPES- Charters are available for sports, business and group charters. Special policies apply for tour charters.
WHY VEGAS EXPRESS JET
We have served the Resort Industry for over 15 years and introduce our travelers to over 50 Plus Alliance Partners- all firms are FAA Part 135 Certified Operators with ARG/US Gold or Platinum ratings. The Very Best in the Private Jet Industry.
Special Perks include our complimentary limousine services with flight segments of 3 plus hours. You also benefit from Upgrades and Complimentary Breakfast and Meal services at selected Resorts and Hotels. Please ask for details from our Air Concierges.
Departures from the Private Lounges at Atlantic, Signature, North Las Vegas, Henderson Executive Airports. Van Nuys/LAX Signature East, Wets. John Wayne, Carlsbad, San Diego. Santa Barbara, Paso Robles
Admin: Las Vegas NV 89120-1333, P.702-336-7345