Private Jet with Cheap Affordable Prices. Save from 40-60% on your next Private Jet Charter or Rental. How much will you pay for your Charter Jets? Smart moves you should make to secure big savings $$$$
CHEAP RPIVATE JETS FOR SALES
(For departures within the next 24-48 hours, you need to call our airport desk at P.702-336-7345)
You save from 40-60% on open legs. Open legs are the “Achilles Heel” of the Aviation Industry.
Empty or Open legs are part and parcel of the Private Jet Industry. Empty legs take place when the Aircraft and crew fly to a destination to pick-up passengers. This is also the case on the return after the passengers have been to delivered to their destination the jet may return without revenue passengers to base or to other airports.
In the meantime the owner/operator of the aircraft is eager to recover some costs for fuel crew costs. It’s a great option if you are willing to plan a trip at the very last moment.
PRIVATE JETS FOR SALE
Big savings are yours, please view our long list of “OPEN LEGS”
Select one of the open legs—for example a Gulfstream V with up to 14 seats will cost $7,200 per hour. The Open leg price will rage from $4,320 to as low as $3,000 per hour. You save as much as $4,000 per hour. Understand that Federal Taxes and fees do apply.
Need to move fast—-The best time to buy a Private Jet is from 10-21 days before flight departure. You need to flexible and understand that the times are subject to change. Our Airport Support Team has the latest updated list, please call P.702-336-734. No obligations on your part—-
Best Deals are yours for the Luxury Gulfstream category- now you will be able to fly coast to coast. Take a trip to Sand Francisco, Mexico or Europe with your friends, club or sports team at costs which compare with Commercial Flights!
Start with the Lear 60 with up to 8 seats and upgrade to a large cabin jets provide you with 14-16 seats–share the costs with your friends! Save big $$$$
COST OF A PRIAVTE JET CHARTER
CHEAP JETS: From $1495,00 per hour for the King Turbo.
Start with the Twin Turbo King Air with up to 7 seats. You benefit from the lowest hourly prices. Your best option for flights under two hours. This is the Jet Rental you should consider for flights from all the Southern California Airports, Van Nuys, Burbank, Santa Monica, Long Beach, John Wayne with prices for a “weekend journey” from $6,200 to $7,500. This amount includes all your taxes and fees.
JET PLANE PRICES: Las Vegas, LAX, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Miami.
Upgrading to Jet is made affordable with the special “deals” for the fast Lear 35A, this Private Jet which is ultra fast has seating for 7 passengers. Rates from $2,400- to $2,700 per hour. Ask us for special deals and quotes
Jet Charter quotes are guaranteed with each charter agreement– we offer Guaranteed Rates and Price Matching for the Phenom Light Jet, The Lear 31 and Lear 60.
YOUR COMPLIMENTARY LIMOUSINE TRANSFER WITH A LUXURY SUV FOR ALL CHARTERS OF 3 PLUS HOURS :
- Your Limousine and Driver will meet you planeside.
- Instant baggage transfer from your charter jet to your limousine
- Enjoy special check-in at the Wynn Tower, Aria and Cosmopolitan Resorts.
- For flights under 3 hours—Ask us for special rates for flights under 3 hours. Rates from $115- per transfer.
BENEFIT FORM THE VEGAS EXPRESS DIFFERENCE:
- NO NEED TO PAY MEMBERSHIP FEES- YOU PAY FOR THE CHARTER HOURS ONLY
- WE DO NO REQUUIRE YOU TO PURCHASE PRIECY PREPAID JET CARDS IN ORDER TO SECURE A GREAT RATE!
- ASK FOR SEVERAL QUOTES AND COMPARE THE RATE FOR A TURBO WITH A LIGHT OR MEDIUM JET.
- WHY VEGAS EXPRESS JET?- NO HIDDEN FEES OR LAST MINUTE CHARGES WHEN YOU AGREE AND CLICK TO BUY!
CHARTERED FLIGHTS, Compare charter prices and aircraft. No need to purchase pricey memberships or prepaid jet credit cards. For free quotes visit
ON DEMAND CHARTERS ARE A BETTER BUY, No need to buy Memberships or Jet Cards. You simply pay for the hours flown. Start with securing quotes and compare prices. We compiled a list of the items you need to consider before you “click and buy”
YOUR OPTIONS, PRICES ARE YOURS WITH OUR “SPECIAL PERKS”
- PRIVATE JET PRICES ARE LOWER–Select a Twin Turbo like the King Air with up to 8 seats. Great choice for flights under 2 hours. Expect rates from $1495- per hour (2 hour minimum may apply)
- CHARTERED FLIGHTS–Are a best buy with you use fewer seats. The very light Phenom Jet with 4 seats has a spacious interior designed by BMW. Rates from $1995- per hour. This aircraft is a great option for flights under 3.5 hours. The Phenom has a range of 3.5 hours or 1300 miles.
- RENT A LIGHT JET—-The Learjet has a reputation as the preferred business aircraft. Special deals on the Lear 31A, Lear 35A with 6 seats. Expect rates from $2300- per hour.
- HOW MUCH IS A MEDIUM JET—Need a jet for a trip from LAX to Miami, Chicago. Las Vegas to St. Louis or Dallas. Select the 6 seat Learjet 60 with seating for 6 passengers. This long range jet offers seating for 6 passengers. A Large enclosed washroom and WIFI.
- LARGE CABIN JETS—You need this aircraft for trips to and from Las Vegas to Honolulu, Aruba, London, Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux with up to 19 seats. Private Jet Prices and options include One Way prices and options for Open Legs.
No need to purchase Memberships, pay monthly dues or buy a pricey prepaid card. Vegas Express Jet offers “ON DEMAND CHARTERS”. No hidden fees or charges when you Click and Buy!
For departures during the next 24-28 hours, please call our airport desk for availability and quotes. P.702-336-7345
Vegas Express Jet. Airport Lounges on Las Vegas Strip- Atlantic, Signature, Henderson- Van Nuys, Burbank, Santa Monica, Long Beach, Ontario, John Wayne, San Diego CA
Scottsdale, Phoenix with airport lounges in all major cities- No TSA no Lines
Questions? Chat with our airport team via our Airport desk at P.702-336-7345.
|No request is too small- we help you find a “Cheap Jet”|
| 1) Lowest Cost, Twin Turbo with rates from $1495- per hour
2) Very Light Jets, Phenom 100 with seating for 4 rates from $1995- per hour
3) Light Jets, Lear 31, 35 from $2400- $2,800 per hour
4) Medium sized jets, the Lear 69, Hawker 800 from $3,500- per hour
5) Super Medium, Challenger 600 with 12 seats from $4,495- per hour
6) Large Cabin Jets for Long Haul Flights:
Vegas Express Jet, visit our departure Lounges on the Las Vegas Strip. Atlantic, Signature. Henderson Executive. Van Nuys, Burbank, Long Beach, John Wayne, Carlsbad, San Diego, Santa Monica, Bakersfield.
Vegas Express has served the Las Vegas Strip Corridor for over 16 years, our guests are guests of the Wynn – Encore Las Vegas, The Cosmopolitan and the MGM resorts.