EXPECT MORE OPTIONS: Searching for a Private Jet Charter, Rental or Lease can be a challenge. Experienced Jet flyers will be looking for the most favorite Jet and sometimes crew members, Flyers who upgrade from a Commercial Airline will be totally focused on price! We can assist and provide you with additional “Perks”, discounts and services which include ground packages and complimentary services.
Price is an important factor–do consider the following before you start your search process:
- Determine your flight schedule and destination. Expect flight details on local times.
- How do I select a plane which is cost-efficient and has the number of seats I need. Take a moment to select a plane and seating. We provide you with several options. Find your “Flexible quote”
- Over 70% of all flights are under 1,500 miles- a Very Light or Light Jet is a great choice. Our Flight Planners will review your request and offer additional cost savings flight options—no risks or obligations on your part.
- Full Transparency provides you with the detail you need to compare costs- flight hours, handling and landing fees are fully disclosed. All US domestic flights are subject to a Federal Tax or 7.5%
HOW MUCH IS YOUR PRIVATE JET: You select your very own flight schedules and airport. Take a moment to review your aircraft options with our “Flexible Quotes” and our BOTS and Team Members will handle the details,
The tools to plan your Private Jet trip! Expect to receive—-Private Jet Upgrades!
- Your flight schedules in local times. Aircraft pictures of your Private Jet, Seating plans and the information you need to compare your plane choices and options.
- Your detailed costs for flight time, handling and landing fees which include your Federal Taxes of 7.5%. Savings of 4-5% are yours based on direct payment to the flight operator. Be forewarned—-some firms may provide you with deeply discounted rates which do not include taxes and fees.
- Receive “Multiple Quotes” delivered to you from our Team Members to introduce you to cost savings, upgrades to larger planes. For example, it may be cheaper to buy a very light jet
REMEMBER FROM WHICH FIRM YOU RECEIVE YOUR RATE QUOTES: All quotes from Jet Net Charters are derived from 50 Alliance partners, our Team Members are Consultants. It’s our mission to help you secure “Cost-Efficient Air Charter” options. No need to worry–our Team Members are not commission compensated–
How much is my private jet? Rates are based on the hours you fly. Rates for roundtrips start at $3,400 per hour- (roundtrip) this is a budget rate for the King Air, Twin Turbo with up to 8 seats. Upgrading to a Very Light Jet which is the Phenom 100 with 4 seats is a smart move, this jet will speed you to your destination at 390 MPH.
Need more seats?—flying from LAX to New York (Teterboro)- your best choice is a Midsize or Super Midsize Jet. Expect a large spacious cabin with up to 10 seats, a conference table and wide comfortable seats designed for the NFL players. You will be able to enjoy WiFi and all types of in-flight entertainment. With a forward galley and large washrooms, this jet is a great choice. The services of a “flight attendant” are included in the roundtrip hourly price of $9,000. Ask for a Flexible Quote and Compare! The options are yours.
EXPECT MORE, WITH NO NEED TO MAKE INVESTMENTS TO SAVE: No need to purchase memberships or pricey jet cards. As Consultants we are here to help you “score” a great deal on a Private Jet. No hidden charges or fees when you are prepared to Click and Buy. Get the support you need, simply contact our Airport Desk at (1) 702-336-7345
SIGNATURE, ATLANTIC, HENDERSON EXECUTIVE AIRPORT LOUNGE DEPARTURES. VEGAS EXPRESS JET IS LOCATED ON THE LAS VEGAS STRIP CORRIDOR AND HAS SERVED THE RESORT INDUSTRY FOR 15 PLUS YEARS. ALL AIRCRAFT ARE OWNED AND OPERATED BY FAA PART 135 FIRMS WITH THE ARG/US GOLD OR PLATINUM RATINGS. CONTACT OUR AIRPORT DESK AT (1) 702-336-7345