Private Jet Prices
Private Jets are “Pricey” take a moment to explore the steps you can take to Rent a Private Jet and benefit from big savings. Take full control and you will be able to fly in Luxury at very affordable prices:
Private Jets which save you money!
Understand that over 70% of all flights are under 1,500 miles, no longer than 2.3 hours. Most flights depart with two to three passengers. The Very Light Jets which included the Phenom 100 or the Citation M3 are a best buy with rates from $1,900 to $2,300 per hour. Aircraft have 4-5 seats, the Citation also offers a fully enclosed washroom and WIFI for your in-flight entertainment. Here are some sample rates:
- For Weekend travelers who like to avoid the crowded 15 Freeway from Orange County for a Vegas Weekend. Leave John Wayne of a Friday at 10:00 AM for Las Vegas with a Citation M2 with 5 travelers. The one-hour flight with a Sunday return will be priced around $10,000 plus taxes. That’s only $2,000* per person and lets you spend an additional 10 hours in Vegas for fun, pool time and recreation. (Pro-rated costs per person, plus 7.5% FET)
- Or take a private jet for a daytrip to the Wineries in California from the Vegas Strip- Leave you Resort at 9:00AM for a 10 hour tour to Paso Robles in the Midst of 100 wineries. Enjoy wine tastings, a casual Patio Luncheon plus a Pizza Party at the Opolo winery. Your Driver and wine Guide will take you to your most preferred wineries. You have time to relax, enjoy and return to the Strip on the same day! Ask us a bout 2-3 trips to Napa, Santa Barbara. Hundreds of Vegas Travelers have extended their visit beyond the Glitz and Glamour of the Vegas Strip!
- Our Air Concierge Team will be here to custom design your day journey— Or if you wish make it a visit to the French Laundry in Napa for a Gourmet Luncheon. Early reservations are suggested.
- Need a customized travel plan for a day or weekend, call our Concierge-Travel Team at Tel:702-336-7345. We meet and greet you for a day trips at the Wynn, Resorts World, Bellagio and 4 Seasons.
Private Jets, 30% Less Tan Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership
Sidestepping the Middleman and Brokers, Vegas Express Jet secures quotes from 50 Plus Alliance Partners- Jet Charter operators who each compete for your business. All you need to secure you free quote is your departure date, time and your destination. From here it’s up to you to decide to fly—-or stay home!
- RECEIVE SEVERAL QUOTES WITH AIRCRAFT OPTIONS, SEATING PLANS
- COMPARE OPTIONS AND PRICES SIDE-BY-SIDE (Your make you own selection)
- DETAILED/TRANSPARENT , RATES WITH HOURLY CHARTER FEES AND TAXES (7.5% FET) APPLIES TO ALL FLIGHTS
- AVOIDING THE MIDDLEMAN YOU PAY THE CHARTER OPERATOR DIRECT–ALL FIRMS ARE ARG/US GOLD-PLATINUM RATED, THE HIGHEST SAFETY RATINGS! NONE BETTER.
- NO NEED TO PURCHASE PREPAID JET CARDS WITH PRICE TAGS UP TO $25,000
Private Jets, By-Passing a Broker big savings for you!
Why should I request a quote from Vegas Express Jet, as apposed to any broker firm? As a Jet Technology Travel- Portal we secure quotes on behalf of our clients. We benefit from 50 Alliance Jet Operators who compete for your business and allow us to share quotes. Â With â€œhundredsâ€ of aircraft types we are confident that we can provide you with the very- best options for your next journey. After comparing the quotes-estimates, the operator you select provides you with a Charter Agreement with “Guaranteed Rates and Flight Conformations” You pay the operator direct and benefit from substantial cost savings.
Private Jets- How much is a Private Jet, please call our airport desk at Tel:702-336-7345 or at Info@vegasexpressjet.com
Vegas Express Jet LC and Vegas Jet NV is a Private Jet Technology Portal. Quotes are sourced on behalf of our clients from 50 Plus Alliance Partners. All firms are FAA Part 135 Authorized Charter Operators. In partnership with Vegas Express Jet LLC. Full disclosure of Aircraft and Operator data in accordance with DOT and FAA Regulations.
Vegas Express Jet LLC is not an aircraft operator or a direct air carrier and is not in operational control of aircraft. Flights will be operated by a direct air carrier or direct foreign air carrier, as applicable, which will have operational control of the aircraft