PRIVATE JET PRICES Jet Charter Flights at the lowest price when you select a…
Private Jets, Best Deal for you. You may noticed, Operators and Brokers are eager to provide you with deals and discounts on Private Jets. You will be able to find a large selection of “bewildering” options. We like to help you buy and enjoy the very best flight experience. If you are upgrading from a Commercial flight you will notice that Private Jets can be pricey.
The costs of Private Jets are related to the cost of fuel, flight personnel and a long list of FAA regulations which offer you an extra layer of security and safety. Please take a moment to review our message and options below. Need more information please send us a text message at P.(1) 702-336-7345 or visit our new website (under construction) at Jet Net Charters.
Simple steps you need to take to score a “Great Deal”. Take a minute and make a couple of simple steps towards your Private Jet Trip.
- “ON DEMAND CHARTERS ARE YOUR BEST BUY” It’s the Uber and Lyft Process that has been working for the Private Jet Charter Business. You pay for the hours flown only!
- JET CLUB MEMBERSHIPS , Charter Operators and Brokers may provide you with a lower rate, provided you join a membership club. You will be on the hook for an up-front payment and monthly fees. Our recommendation, make a smart move and decline this option
- JET CARDS, You may be required to make an up-front investment from $5,000 to $25,000 in exchange for short notice availability and aircraft options. With “On Demand Charters” you benefit from a wide range of aircraft and you only pay for the hours flown.
- SOME OPTIONS MAY WORK, for super frequent Private Jet Flyers who spend well over 100 hours in the air fractional ownerships and jet cards may work.
Helping you with quotes and options is our business, you do not pay extra for our quotes— our airport desk will be pleased to address your needs. We are here to assist—-
- Rate quotes for Private Jets are fully transparent. Each quote will help you understand
- Your flight schedules, departure and arrival times locally. We also include the time duration of your flights with the airport codes
- Your prices are fully “transparent” with no hidden fees or charges. Rates are discounted by 4% and include your flight hours, landing fees, overnight fees for the crew and options such as catering. All charges and costs are subject to a Federal Tax of 7.5% plus a segment fee of $4.10 per flight.
- All the rates as quoted are based on a cash bank wire transfer from your bank to the operator. This is your best buy. Feel free to pay via Credit Card—however an upcharge may apply from 3.4 to 4%.
- FREE rate quotes are yours, compare aircraft and seek help from one of our team members. Optionally, call our text us at P.702-336-7345.
An unlimited supply of aircraft are here to address your needs. Exploring your options and sample rates:
Turbo Props are a great buy for shorter flights, the King Air C90 has 6 comfortable seats with large windows. You pay under $7,000 for a roundtrip from LAX to Las Vegas for a weekend. The King should be on you wish list for flights under 2.5 hours.
The newest group of Very Light Private Jets include the Phenom 100 with 4 seats. This Jet has a spacious interior with a large baggage compartment. Take this Jet for a two day trip to the Wineries in Napa Valley. Rates from the Las Vegas Strip and LAX from $9,990- (Monday/Tuesday departures) The Phenom 100 has a range of 1300 miles (about 3 hours) with a speed of 380 MPH.
The Learjet 31A, Lear 60 are the most preferred Jets by business travelers. With up to 8 seats the Lear 35A is a best buy. Hourly rates start at $2,500 per hour with a minimum of 2 hours.
This Jet is also available as a Ambulance Aircraft from Las Vegas, San Diego and Scottsdale–please ask us for details and talk to one of our Medical Team Experts. Please call our emergency line at P.(1) 702-458-5191
Large Cabin Jets, the Gulfstream Jets provide you with 14-18 seats. This aircraft can be pricey—however if you utilize each seat your costs will be close to the rates you pay for a First Class Commercial Airline Ticket.
You’re invited to take advantage of our resources which include leading edge technologies to provide you with the best options and choices. We will work for you as consultants—not suppliers who are eager to promote their own aircraft only. With more choices we help your with multiple quotes and option. We ask you to pay the operator direct and avoid the middleman.
Phone us at (1) 702-336-7345, this is our airport desk. Private Jet Lounges at Atlantic, Signature, Henderson Executive- Las Vegas. LAX, Van Nuys, Burbank, Santa Monica, Ventura, Long Beach, Ontario, John Wayne, Carlsbad-Palomar, San Diego. New Napa Valley, Paso Robles, Templeton, Monterey for our 1 and 2 day wine and golf packages.
Please visit our new site–under construction at JetNetcharters.
TERMS CONDISITONS VISIT
Charter Flights, Private Jet Charter, Private Flight, Private Planes, Private Jet Rental, Jet Charter, CharterJets, Helicopter Charters, Jet Rental, Aircraft Charters, Private Jet Charter , Jet Charter , Charter Jet ,One way Charters, Cheap Jet Charter , Private Jet, Empty Legs, Empty Leg, Empty leg flight, Private aircraft, Private Jet Charter , Jet Charter, Charter Jet , Vegas Express Jet , Cheap Jet Charter , Private Jet , Empty Legs, Empty Leg, Empty leg flight , Private Aircraft, Air Charter Specialists, Luxury Charter Jet, Concierge Service, Flight Charter Company ,Concierge Service, Private Jet , Royalty Travel Inc., Royalty Inc. Las Vegas Wedding Connection, LVTerritory.com,