Private Jet Charters- you need to know before you fly:
Our frequent flyers provide us with the answers you may be searching for in a complicated world of an unlimited supply of Private Jets and Charter options. Searches on you PC or Mobile phone will generate a multitude of options.
General consensus seems to confirm that you may wish to stay away from Memberships and Pricey Jet Cards offered by brokers and operators. This option should be considered by Private Plane Flyers who spend at least 100-150 hours per year on a Charter Plane.
Brokers and Operators will embrace membership and jet card options- it’s simply a great source for cash flow. It also guarantees a very loyal customer. You will be able to find exceptions for Road Worriers who live in specific areas. We will be here to assist you with options.
Consider your best options:
You avoid all risks and long term obligations with “On Demand Charters” compare this with the services of Uber or Lyft. you only pay for your flights without any further risks or obligations. Before you fly you receive a quote and Charter Agreement which fully discloses your costs.
Your Private Jet Charter Quotes, includes:
- Your flight schedules with airport information in local times, distance flown and flight duration.
- Information on your aircraft options- multiple aircraft with photos of the interior and seating–plus exterior images
- Your charter costs, this includes your charter hours, handling fees, landing costs and upcharges if any for fuel costs. All US Domestic Charters are subject to a federal Tax of 7.5% plus segment fees of $4.10 per person.
- You will be able to view catering options and special arrangements for parties traveling with pets!
- Upon acceptance of your charter quote you will receive a “Charter Agreement” issued by the Jet Operator with Guaranteed Availability and payment options.
Just in case:
Help and support is a part of each Private Jet. From the moment you request a quote one of our Flight Planners will be available for support. Air Concierge Support provides you with ground services and special perks for meet and greet plane-side transfers with you limo or rental car.
Ask us for flight cancellation insurance protection or any special need you or your guests may have.
For departures from Airport Lounges at Atlantic, Signature, Henderson Executive Airport please contact our Strip Corridor Office at P.702-336-7345. All aircraft are operated by FAA Part 135 Authorized Operators. Aircraft Tail numbers and Operator information is full disclosed in your Charter Agreement.