Private Jet Vacations with very special “Perks” for you to enjoy.
Over 60% of our Private Jet Guests will ask us to take care of their Hotel Accommodations, Car Rentals and Private Tours to the National Parks. Demand for personal escorts for tours to Bryce, Zion and The Grand Canyon is at an all time high with limited availability. The four day program is in high demand for travelers with limited time. Are connections with the Napa Vineyards and Wineries allow us to take you on a journey to a secluded winery not open to the Public. Our Private Jet tours are custom crafted to meet your personal preferences. Sorry, No Cookie Cutter tours. Do try a vey exclusive Luncheon Experience at the French Laundry. Book early, limited availability to experience a Gourmet Luncheon. Take a look at our 2022 Wine Journey by Private Jet to Bordeaux and Paris France.
Like to take full control and plan on your own, Rent a Luxury Car from us:
Expand your adventure and Vegas visit with a Luxury Car from our partners at “Carshair” More Car for Less $$$.
Uplift your Vegas Strip Experience with a Luxury or Exotic Car. From the Lambo to a Tesla, Corvette or Caddy Escalade. Simply share your wishes and we will take of all the details. So many places to take your car! It’s a new way to enjoy- you need to experience. Call us at Tel:702-336-7345, E:mail. It’s new and in high demand for those who wish to experience- please call or contact us with your preferences. Also available for guests who arrive with a commercial airline- we will handle your car delivery at your preferred location.
Private Jets and your personal journey
Business and Leisure Travelers have discovered the benefits of flying private. Avoiding understaffed and overcrowded commercial airports has driven demand and in some cases exceeded available aircraft. Vegas Express Jet provides you with the very best of the Private Jet and a Luxury Vacations option with generous “Perks”. This includes suite upgrades, complimentary breakfast services and hotel and spa credits.
Flying Private with Vegas Express Jet let’s you save 30% from Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership. With one-on-one solutions you will not be required to purchase pricey memberships. Compare quotes delivered to you by Private Jet Operators. Fully Transparent, no hidden fees or charges.
Private Jets–Select one of the “Amazing destinations” Explore the National Parks with ECA works
Explore our Three Day Weekend Package Bryce, Zion and the Grand Canyon.
At ECA, you don’t go on our trips. We go on yours. ECA works with guests to create, prepare, experience, and memorialize their national park experiences of a lifetime. Serving up to 8 guests on 1, 2, 4, 9, or 14 day adventures, including up to 10 National Parks. All adventures include professional photography services, allowing our clients’ to focus on being in the present rather than behind a viewfinder. ECA suggests 9 Las Vegas Day Trips (1-2 Days) and 8 National Park Experiences (4, 9, or 14 Days), all fully customizable to the guests preferences. One of our Travel Planners with help you design your trip. Depart from over 4,000 US airports or join at your Las Vegas Resort, or at any of our Airports.
Private Jet excursions to the California Wineries, Napa Valley and Central Coast
One and three day wine tours be Private Jet from all airports to the California Central Coast, Napa Valley. Wine Train and Gourmet Dining at the French Laundry Yountville (Michelin 1 Star Dining)
- Our Private Jet tours take you for a daytrip from any city airport or the Las Vegas Strip to the California Central Coast. Arrive at the Paso Robles Airport in the Midst of 100 Wineries. Your Wine Guide and Limousine will take you to the tasting rooms for fine Merlots and Cabernets. A patio picnic lunch will be hosted at the Eberly winery with a Pizza Party at Opolo. Experience a special wine tasting at Sextant! Feel free to bring your business associates for a special wine pairing and presentation. This program is also available for a weekend with arrivals at Paso Robles with a return from Santa Barbara. Prices for the one day Wine Journey from $2,200 per person.*
- A weekend Journey to Napa Valley includes a winery visit with the “Wine Train” and a visit to a secluded winery (not open to the public) The owner and wine-maker will take you on a very personal visit. Combine your stay with a Gourmet Luncheon at the French Laundry in Yountville CA. Early reservations are required to enjoy this Michelin One Star Dining experience. Our Travel design Team will be delighted to help you custom craft a special itinerary. Please call us at Tel:702-336-7345 for full details.
Disneyland via the Las Vegas Strip
One day visits to Disneyland in California with a Private Jet flight from the Vegas Strip.
For those who like to exchange the “Glitz and Glitter” of the Las Vegas Strip-here is an invitation for a one day 10 hours excursion to Disneyland, Anaheim CA. Depart at 8:00 AM from your Resort or a Strip airport for a short one hour flight to the John Wayne Airport, Orange County CA. Your car and driver will take you to Disneyland for a day of great enjoinment and discovery. One of Travel Planners at Vegas Express Jet will fully coordinate your journey. Estimated costs for 4 persons range from $8,000 to $12,000. Extended stays are available.
Private Jet voyage to Bordeaux and Paris from LAX and Las Vegas.
Repeating our 2020 Itinerary for Lovers of Fine Wines- Join our Wine Club and receive details. Limited to 14 tour members–only 8 seats remain. Place your names on our waitlist.
Our 2020 Wine Journey by Private Jet in the year 2020 received rave reviews- the flight with a Global Express from Vegas to Bordeaux was described at a Gourmet Dinner in the Air– Our 10 day European visit included a dinner party at a Wine Castle and a series of wine pairings in Bordeaux with a luncheon at the Wine Museum. We all experience the Bordeaux Tram system from the Hotel. Our small group enjoyed First Class Seats on the French High Speed Train (TGV) from Bordeaux to Paris (Montmartre Station). During our stay in Paris we visited the Champagne Region and Versailles. From here all our group members enjoyed their own side trips. Some returned via AA Business Class . Based on the requests received from our past tour members, the 2022 itinerary will be the same with some special features.
The Itinerary for our 2022 Fall Tour to France will be available by the Spring of 2022. Our Vegas Wine Club Journey!
- 10 Day Journey from LAX and Las Vegas with a Private Jet (Overnight) to Bordeaux or Lyon France. Limited seating for 14 guests. Aircraft category Large Luxury Jet, Global 7000 with 14 seats. Lay Flat seats are available- all guests will enjoy a special dinner with a selections of French and California Wines.
- 9 Nights stay at Inter-Continental Hotels in Bordeaux and Paris (Daily Continental Breakfast included)
- Welcome Dinner Bordeaux with special menu- update on our activities and events. Leisure options and Tours made available to all. Options to include one day side trip to Lyon. You will have ample time for personal activities such as sports and shopping.
- Afternoon visit and wine reception to the Wine Museum Bordeaux- enjoy a ride on the Bordeaux Tram and visit to City Hall!
- Evening walking tour of Bordeaux with classes in “Wine Pairing with Cheeses” (Bordeaux Center is closed to traffic)
- All Transfers, Reserved TGV Seats and gratuities on events included.
- Price is estimated at $40,000, this includes your Luxury, Private Jet Flight from LAX/Las Vegas to Bordeaux and return Business Class from Europe to the Westcoast. Luxury Hotels twin room occupancy. Details and final pricing available spring 2021. For details please E:Mail
Vegas Express Jet has partnered with some of the leading brands to transport you to destinations for unforgettable experiences. Offers are available only through Vegas Express Jet on a limited-time basis. For more details regarding current Exclusive Offers, please contact one of our Travel Advisors (Certified Travel Consultants) via our Airport Desk at Tel:702-336-7345. Your itinerary will be customized for extended stays after the trip ends in Paris. Options include European River Cruises, Scandinavia or a side trip to Spain and Portugal prior to your return to the West Coast.
Where sustainability and luxury join your journey with 100% More Peace of Mind
Extending a special invitation to explore your Travel Options with one of our Team Members, please call us at Tel:702-336-7345