Planning a visit to the Las Vegas Strip? Get started with us, the tools you need are here. Save time and understand the best Jet Rental Options. Download the information you need to compare Charter Costs Side-by-side for several Jet options. As a matter of fact, you will be able to compare up to 50 different aircraft types- as a Jet Portal you will be able to get unbiased and fully transparent cost. We do all the work for you, from the newest Very Light Jets which includes the Citation M2 or the Honda Jet to Luxury Gulfstream Aircraft with up to 14 seats. Just in case you looking for group charters we have a team which handles Sports, Wedding and Business Incentive Charters with up to 230 seats. Take a moment to explore and download the information you need- from the Citation to the Gulfstream Jets.
Over 100 Jet types are yours in a wide variety of types and options–we are here to make it simple:
- Very Light Jets are the newest category. This includes the Honda Jet and the Citation M2 with up to 5 seats. Over 70% of all Jet Charters are under 1500 miles or about 2.2 hours. The Cirrus Jet is one of the smaller jets. It’s a great choice for flights of about 500 miles. Hourly charter rates for the Cirrus start at $1,600. A very affordable option. This aircraft is now available at most airports.
- Light or Medium Jets–you need to select this type of plane for longer flights of up to 4.5 hours. Your Plane Charter,-Rental will take you from Chicago to the Vegas Strip. Or from Dallas Love field to Santa Barbara. This category of Jet offers a larger cabin, many with a conference table.
- Medium Midsize Jet your flight hours. Prices for the Lear 35A with 6 seats and the Lear 60 will range from $3,500 to $4,000 per hour. The Phenom 300 is much prepared by business flyers. A Lear 35A is on Full Time Standby with “Wheels Up” Fast! Early bookings are recommended for the Midsize plane charters.
- Super Midsize Jets and Large Luxury Jets include the Challenger 601-604 series with up to 12 Seats–or the Gulfstream 200 with10 seats. The Super Midsize Jet is the best buy and best choice for larger groups. Within this group is the Falcon 2000. You love the pricing for this type of jet which is under $5,000. You score a great deal when you use al the seats you only pay $400- per seat hour. Take this Jet on a trip to Maui, fly from Orlando to the Vegas Strip of from LAX to New York. You will enjoy the services from a Certified Flight Attendant, Open Bar and WIFI.
- This is the ideal aircraft for Wedding Ceremonies and family trips–Wedding parties will share the costs for seating with friends and family. Feel free to share the empty seats on your social media messages.
- Large Cabin Jets—Take this Jet from London, Amsterdam or Paris to the Vegas Strip. Or from New York or LAX to Rome. The Gulftsream 650 has a range of 6500 miles, allowing you take this Jet on a Business Trip to Hong Kong or Tokyo. You will be able to enjoy full lay flat sleeper seats and special entertainment programs with Satellite Phone, TV services. This Jet will take you Nonstop.
- Business Travelers will fly to the London Central Airport or to Paris Le Bourget to bypass the larger airport and arrive closer to the City Centers in the UK and France.
Private Jets, Lower Prices
Before you start packing, consider your options- manage your costs:
- Don’t overlook the newest Very Light Jets with rates from under $2,000 per hour
- For longer trips–we help you locate Open Legs with cost savings from 30%-60%. Open legs are flights operated after the aircraft delivers passengers to their destination. The return without revenue travelers–operators are eager to sell open legs to recover some funds for Crew and Fuel costs. Open legs are a “Great Choice” for flyers with a flexible schedule.
- One ways are special rates for travelers who do not make a return trip–our Team Members will review your request and offer a special “deal”. The savings from 20-30% are yours.
Jet Prices at 30% Less Than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership
You’re invited to ask for a quote. Vegas Express Jet is very different–we are a Technology Jet Portal which shares your Charter Quote request with over 50 Plus Jet Operators. You receive a quote via e-mail message which let’s you compare several aircraft and pricing side-by-side. We do all the work for you. If you accept any of the quotes you receive a charter proposal for your review with Guaranteed Prices and Flight Confirmations. You avoid the Middleman and Pay the Charter Operator direct.
No need to deal with Brokers or Middleman–the savings are yours.
Three Clicks away from Wheels-Up
You’re invited to take advantage of our Three Click charter program. Click 1 let’s you secure a Price Quote with photos of your plane options with side-by-side costs. Click 2 provides you with a Charter Proposal for the plane you selected with Guaranteed rates and flight confirmations. Click 3 allows you to hold the aircraft with a credit card. Pay for you flight 24-72 hours before departure. Optionally pay for your Jet Rental with a Bank Check Wire. Have questions, call our Airport Desk at 702-336-7345.
Our Concierge Team is here to assist you with Custom Tour Packages and suite upgrades at the Wynn-Encore on the Vegas Strip or the 4Seasons at the Hawaiian Islands or at Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Please call 702-720-2449. One of our Team Members will be delighted to provide you with a custom crafted itinerary.