Private Jet Savings, how much will you pay for a Private Jet?
Explore how much you can save on a Private Jet Charter, Rental or Lease. Download the tools you need to Fly Private and take advantage of substantial services. No need to compromise, 100% More Peace of Mind.
Save 30% on Private Jets
Vegas Express Jet, Charters at 30% Less Than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership. Plus no need to buy pricey Memberships with annual fees and charges.
Download your next steps:
- Over 70% of all Jet Charters are under 1,500 miles, or about 2,3 hours flying time. A Very Light Jet may be your very best solution. This includes the Phenom 100 a four seat jet designed with a BMW Interior. Or upgrade to the Citation M2 with 5 seats and a fully enclosed washroom plus FREE WIFI. Prices range from $1,990 to $23,95.
- Make your Private Jet journey a 10 hour daytrip to visit that very special person or close that Business Deal. You avoid the costs for returning your plane back to base.
- Vegas Express Jet offers special One Way Rates from Las Vegas to Miami or New York Teterboro–you may be able to save from 30-40%
- Don’t overlook empty legs–flights operated to return aircraft and crew back to and from base. Simply place your names of our Vegas Express Jet standby list–Great Option for travelers with a flexible schedule. Call our Airport desk at Tel: 702-336-7345. Our Team Members do all the work-
All types of Jet 4-30 seats!
- All types of Private Jets, one call you compare. Receive the tools to download the information you need to compare.
- Very light Jets with pricing from under $2,000 per hour
- Light Jets which include the Citation M2 from under $2,400 per hour
- Medium Jets, the Phenom 300 and LearJet 60 with up to 7 seats from $3,600 per hour. Fly non-stop from LAX to Seattle or Chicago. Our from Dallas to Las Vegas
- Super Medium Jets include the Falcon 2000 with up to 10 seats–fly nonstop from New York Teterboro Airport to Las Vegas. Rates from under $5,000 per hour.
Private Jet Savings and quotes which allow you to make an intelligent decision. Keeping it simple!
SHARE YOUR QUOTE REQUEST, WE NEED YOUR DATES, TIMES AND DESTINATION.
GET A QUOTE WHICH INCLUDES, AIRCRAFT PICTURES, SEATING PLANS AND SIDE-BY-SIDE PLANE OPTIONS AND PRICING. “NO HIDDEN FEES OR CHARGES”
PROCEED IF YOU WISH AND RECEIVE: A CHARTER AGREEMENT FOR YOUR REVIEW WITH “GUARANTEED RATES AND FLIGHT SCHEDULE CONFIRMATIONS” APPROVE, SIGN AND PAY THE OPERATOR DIRECT.
LAST MINUTE BOOKING REQUESTS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO EXTRA FEES OR CHARGES.
(Vegas Express Jet will always recommend that you pay the flight operator direct. All Charter Agreements fully disclose Aircraft Registration and Operator Data. No risks on you part, all firms at ARG/US Platinum or Gold Rates. The Highest safety standards in the aviation indsutry)
Most frequently asked questions:
- How much is a Private Jet?—Vegas Express Jet provides you with multiple quotes you compare Side-By-Side
- Can I take my Pets?—-Over 30% of our guests will take their “Furry Friends” On Board
- Can I fly to any airport—-Vegas Express Jet will provide quotes for 4,000 US Airports. Plus you may take a Jet to Hawaii, Mexico, Caribbean or Hawaii. We also take you to most cities in Latin America.
- How about ground services, car rentals, hotels, resorts who will take care of this—-Vegas Express Jet has an in-house Concierge Team. You may actually benefit from Suite Upgrades, special Amenities at no additional costs. Please contact us at Tel: 702-336-7345
Vegas Express Jet LC and Vegas Jet NV is a Private Jet Technology Portal. Quotes are sourced on behalf of our clients from 50 Plus Alliance Partners. All firms are FAA Part 135 Authorized Charter Operators. In partnership with Vegas Express Jet LLC. Full disclosure of Aircraft and Operator data in accordance with DOT and FAA Regulations.
Vegas Express Jet LLC is not an aircraft operator or a direct air carrier and is not in operational control of aircraft. Flights will be operated by a direct air carrier or direct foreign air carrier, as applicable, which will have operational control of the aircraft