Private Jet bookings–the best time to get a best prices for a Private Jet. Before you shop and compare Private Jet options download the information you need. Explore what type of Jet is best for you and learn to score a great deal. You will be able to avoid the Middleman Brokers. No need to purchase Pricey Memberships with annual renewals plus hourly fees and charges for each of your Private Plane Rentals. Plus we provide you with the tools to Charter a Jet at 30% less than a Jet Card & Fractional Ownership. Feel free to explore and download here:
Private Jets, the Best Timing and Sweet spots for a great deal.
Before you start your search, understand that over 70% of all Jet flights are under 1,500 miles or about 2.3 hours. Don’t overlook the newest, high tech and fuel saving category of light jets. Here are the types of planes you should consider for flights from John Wayne, San Diego or Burbank to Las Vegas. Weekend junkets from under $10,000 for up to 5 guests.
The Honda Jet should be on top of your shopping list with 6 seats, a fully enclosed washroom and hourly charter pricing from $2,300-$2,500 per hour. Take this plane for a daytrip visiting your Business Accounts or visit to Napa Valley or the Vine Yards in Sonoma.
The Citation M2 should be on top of your wish list- this plane has all the features of a bigger Jet with ample space for baggage. Enjoy complimentary WIFI and a fully enclosed lavatory. This plane is in high demand and is available at the Las Vegas Strip Airport Lounges and at the Henderson Executive Airport. Take this plane for a day with your family to Disneyland Anaheim or the San Diego Zoo. For a trip to Legoland CA fly with your group to the Carlsbad Palomar Airport. Ask our concierge Team for a custom crafted itinerary at 702-336-7345
The Phenom 300 is the most preferred Midsize Business Jet. This plane has a range of 4.5 hours and will take you from Chicago to LAX or from Las Vegas to Vancouver CA. This late model jets is a great solution for family travel anywhere in the USA. Strong demand and a very limited supply of aircraft at LAX and Carlsbad CA. Expect hourly charter costs from $3,900 to $4,200.
Best Time to Reserve with big savings
Start you search 30 days before your departure. This is the “Sweet Pot” since operators will be offering one way trips with special pricing. Also available “Open Legs” with deep discounted Charter pricing saving you from 30-60%. Open Legs apply to larger Gulfstream Aircraft with 10-14 seats, they will be published and displayed at our in-house high tech system. Please share you wishes at info@VegasExpressJet.com. Keep it simple, one of our Flight Planners will update you on options and price discounts. Being “Flexible” helps you with more options. Keep on reading and benefit from big savings!
How much is my Private Jet?
Take advantage of our Three Click quote process. You save long hours and we do all the work for you with multiple side-by-side aircraft options and detailed pricing.
- Click One: Simply send us your flight schedules and number of seats you need. No personal information or credit cards required.
- Click Two: Receive several quotes with Photos of the aircraft. Visit the interior and the seating. Determine the availability and costs (if any) for WIFI, Washrooms and Catering options. Your prices will be here in the quote with side-by side costs for each plane type. Full transparency with all the information you need.
- Click Three: Just in case you like any of the options, ask us at Vegas Express Jet for a Guaranteed Offer and Agreement with detailed costs and aircraft availability. You may accept and hold the aircraft with a credit card or Bank Wire Check. You always pay the operator direct- this way you will avoid the Broker Middleman and additional fees and charges.
Private Jet Prices
Full support is here at our Airport desk at 702-336-7345. We have a team of Jet Experts and Travel Planners. Over 30% of all our guests will request Vacation Packages with bundled pricing. We are here to assist with the following:
- Custom Crafted Vacations with your Private Jets and Bundled savings
- Vegas Strip Resort stays at the Wynn-Encore, Bellagio and Caesars
- Day or weekend trips to the Wineries. Visit Napa, The California Central costs. Daytrips with a vey light Jet from $9,900 per day
- From the Vegas Strip, National Park Tours by Helicopter or Private Car and Guide Driver to Bryce, The Grand Canyon and Zion. Save 30% with our Helicopter Maverick Charter Tours. We take care of all the passes and permit required. Make it an overnight star gazing experience!
- Family trips to Santa Monica Beaches and Shopping. Make it a daytrip or weekend–stop at the Crab Cooker in Newport Beach–the very best place and enjoyed by our crew members!
- Total Wedding trips coordinated by our Team Members Joni and Maria- feel free to ask for a first complimentary consulting meeting. Please contact us at 702-336-7345 and ask for our wedding team! No risks or obligations–a great place to start Romance in the sky!
#WynnLasVegas #HondaJet #CitationJet #JetPrices #Howmuchisaprivatejet #Privatefly #JetVacations #WineJets #VacationJets #CaliforniaJets #DisneyJets #NapaJets #JetLounges #Jetweddings #FlightRomance
Vegas Express Jet is a subsidiary of Vegas Express Jet LLC. Vegas Express Jet is not a direct or indirect “Air Carrier”. Vegas Express Jet is a Technology Private Jet portal which provides quotes and aircraft information for aircraft operated by FAR Part 135 and 121 Operators. Fully transparent Charter Agreements are issued by the Charter Operators in accordance with DOT and FAA Requirements.
Ground Services partners include the Signature Network and RoyaltyTravelNV. Com. True Registration 99901760.