Should you reserve your Private Jet early? Or will you receive a better deals when you book at the last moment. You may be surprised to learn that the Private Jet Aviation industry is now experiencing a new normal. Stay tuned, we ma have some solutions which help you decide- read on.
Your invited to Download and Explore information provided to you from 50 Plus Operators. Saving you countless hours to plan your next trip. We keep it simple with our Three Click Process. You will discover that Vegas Express is very different. No need for personal information or credit cards required. No need to provide us with personal information to secure aircraft and rate information.
Let us share our knowledge, it’s yours to decide which options is the best one for you, your business or family. We encourage you to Private Fly like you take a car ride with UBER or Lyft. Only pay for your flight time. No need to purchase Pricey Memberships or deal with a Broker.
Since the Pandemic demand for light and midsize jets had doubled. This means that aircraft need to more time for maintenance. This requires more Certified FAA Mechanics, a group of experts in short supply. Some of the firms will use “Contract Pilots” during peak times. However the commercial airlines are poaching Private Jet Pilots with mega bonus options.
Fuel costs are close to 40% of the costs for a Private Jet flight. During the last two week costs have increased by 21 Cents Per Gallon. The average National Price for a Gallon of Aviation fuel is now $6.32. This information was published by the NBAA.
Totally out of the control! Limousine drivers arrive late, or are unable to navigate private airports. Many of the ground handlers have been furloughed and simply have not returned. This means that baggage handling may be slow! Our Team Members have been on-site to assist.
Our mission has been clear- make every effort to ensure that the client enjoys the highest service standards. We don’t hesitate to offer complimentary amenities such as open bar and catering services during flight delays.
How will the “New Normal” impact your next flight? The answer may surprise you, please read on:
Private Flight, 30 day booking timeline
- Don’t overlook “Open Legs” with Midsize and Large Cabin Jets. Your savings will range from 30 to 60%. A great choice for Travelers with a flexible schedule. This option should be on your wish list when your Golf Club visits the Vegas Strip and you are booking a party of 10-14 golfers for an outing on the Vegas Strip. The Casino provided you with “Comp Rooms, Show tickets and complimentary dining options!
- One way pricing should be on top of your wish list for an extended stay at your destination. From example a roundtrip from Orlando to Las Vegas with a Gulfstream IV may be priced at $86,000. Buying two one ways will reduce the costs by $16,000 to $20,000. Whenever, you stay at your destination for three nights or more–the One Way option is your ticket to big savings.
- Some operators are not able or willing or to confirm long haul flights until 30 days before departure. Their reluctance is based on Crew Availability and the fluctuating fuel costs. Securing a charter agreement within the 30 days period provides you with the knowledge that your charter will not be cancelled by the operator. Just in case you need to cancel you flight you are not exposed to cancellation fees and charges.
Empty Private Jet Reservations
Booking early used to be the golden rule. Now, with a new normal and on-going changes in the way we need to adhere to travel rules and regulations, do consider the following:
- When you book very early you are subject to the terms and conditions of your charter agreement. Should you change your mind and cancel your trip or re- schedule you may be subject to cancellation fees. You simply avoid any of the risks when you book 30 days ahead.
- You may be inclined to book for special holidays and events. Go ahead but understand that the operator will not be able to determine the fuel costs and crew availability. You could be subject to last minute fuel charges or equipment changes.
- Your best buys which include one way open flight segments, one way open legs are simply not available until shortly before your flight departure. Don’t overlook the savings when you fly from major cities in Florida.
Private Jet Solutions, Ballpark your costs
Make a smart move an understand the costs for Private Jet. Compare rates and determine you schedule and how many seats you will require. We do all the work for you. You decide. Our Three Click System will help you decide!
- CLICK ONE: Simply share you flight plans and number of seats you require.
- CLICK TWO: It will be in your inbox. Several Aircraft types with seating maps and details such as baggage area, WIFI, Washrooms and Catering. Prices are full transparent for several aircraft type which meet you needs, range and seating. You will be able to compare quotes side-by-side for each plane. This is the information you need to make an intelligent trip decision.
- CLICK THREE: The flight FAA Part 135 Authorized Operator sends you a Charter Proposal with Guaranteed Rates and Aircraft Registration (Tail Number) You will be able to hold your Jet with a Credit Card or with a Bank Wire Deposit. The choice is yours- carefully view the terms and conditions. You always pay the Operator Direct. No Middleman Brokers to increase the cost of your Jet Charter. Remember the information is fully transparent with charges for you flight hours, taxes and fees. No hidden costs.
- OPTIONAL: Our Flight planners will be here to provide you with catering options and ground packages for hotels. Our guests typically take advantage of “Special Perks” complimentary with your Private Jet booking:
- Resort suite upgrades at major Resorts like the 4 Seasons, Wynn Las Vegas. Services provided by the Signature Network. Enjoy a complimentary daily breakfast.
- Custom crafted vacation packages with visits to Bryce, The Grand Canyon and Zion. Helicopter charters with 30% savings compared with individual seat costs.
- Wine journeys for a day or weekend to Napa, Sonoma, California Central Coast and Santa Barbara. Daily or weekend departures Tuesday through Sunday. Many wineries are closed on Mondays. Make it a daytrip for your employee team. We help you with a Mini Bus and Guide Driver and arrange for a luncheon meeting room. Finish the day with a Pizza Party at the Opolo Winery. Optionally make it a weekend and include a round of Golf or take a ride on the Wine Train. Ask us for a custom crafted itinerary and share you wishes with our Team Members.
- Golf trips to Pebble Beach with a flight to Monterey CA. Depart in the early morning and schedule a 3PM Tee Time. Return after dinner or stay overnight. Our most favorite hotel is the 4Seasons.
Private Jet Prices
Private Jets at 30% Less Than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership. No need for Pricey Memberships or hidden fees. With the help of our 50 Plus Jet Operators we help you plan your journey with 100% More Peace of Mind. Full support is here at 702-336-7345.
#Wynn #JetPrices #VegasExpressJet #Jetbookings #Howmuchisaprivatejet #Oneways #Openlegs #Jetquotes #Jetrates #VacationJets #BusinessJets #NVJets.
Vegas Express Jet is a subsidiary of Vegas Express Jet LLC. Vegas Express Jet is not a direct or indirect “Air Carrier”. Vegas Express Jet is a Technology Private Jet portal which provides quotes and aircraft information for aircraft operated by FAR Part 135 and 121 Operators. Fully transparent Charter Agreements are issued by the Charter Operators in accordance with DOT and FAA Requirements
We are located on the Las Vegas Strip Corridor.