Can I trust Jet quotes, how do I compare rates?
How can you trust the quotes you receive–are the rates valid and can I trust the operator. Vegas Express Jet is a Technology Portal. We are your best solution for the information you need since we are a Technology Portal which sources rate quotes from 50 Plus Alliance Partners. You are not at risk since Vegas Express Jet never collects payments from you–Paying the Operator Direct lets you avoid the “Middleman” plus you will know that your flight operator meets/exceeds all FAA and DOT rules and regulations. You are in charge and will have the tools to make an intelligent decision.
A Quote is Step One, we are here to assist!
- Aircraft operators may use ‘Floating Aircraft” which may depart and arrive at different destinations
- Upcharges may be applied for Peak/Peak Periods, like July 4th.
- Some airport have local taxes and ramp fees.
- Whenever available, expect multiple quotes, compare aircraft and pricing side-by-side
- No pushy sales types–Vegas Express Jet has none.
Step 2, Guaranteed Rates
After you review your rate quotes and have compared several aircraft options. It’s up to you to indicate that you wish to move forward and accept an offer for a specific aircraft Charter Options
- You will be receiving a Charter Agreement issued by the FAA Part 135 Authorized Jet Operator
- Details include the Certification of the Operator and Identification (Tail) number of your Jet
- After you review the costs as detailed feel free to sign your charter agreement
- Pay the operator direct (Not Vegas Express) direct with your credit card or via a Bank Wire.
Sept 3, Information for your trip
The Operator will schedule and confirm your trip upon receipt of payment.
- The Name of the Person, the charter clients.
- Names of all passengers with copies of Driver’s Licenses
- Your E-Mail Contact and Phone Number
Just in case–
You will notice that your quote include special options for “Perks” at resorts with Room/Suite upgrades, complimentary limousine services and dining certificates. As an extra layer of safety feel free to take advantage of the Services provided by Bedrock Special Projects. Optionally we will be able to provide you with Travel Insurance Policies. Don’t hesitate to contact our airport desk at Tel: 702-336-7345.No Fields Found.