Charter a Private Plane, make a couple of smart moves to secure the lowest prices, follow our simple steps to secure big savings and upgrades. We are here to help you with the Best Private Jet Prices and Cheap Air Charters.
CHARTERED FLIGHTS—Score a great deal and save
Make a plan to secure the best charter, rental for your next trip.
- Make a schedule for your trip, plan your meetings
- Use local times
- How many passengers–the number of seats you need.
- Will your travel one way or roundtrip
CHARTER FLIGHTS, YOUR PLANE.
Vegas Express Jet let’s you secure a quote for the following:
- TURBO JETS– this includes the Twin Turbo King Air with seating for up to 8 passengers. Great option for flights under two hours. Aircraft rates will start at $1,495- per hour. Expect a two hour minimum. Your best choices for flights from Burbank, Van Nuys, Long Beach, John Wayne, Ontario, San Diego. For a trip to the Vegas Strip expect a rate from to $6,000 to $7,000. Need a Quote contact our airport desk at P.702-336-7345
- VERY LIGHT JETS— the Phenom 100 is a 4 seat, spacious cabin jet with an interior designed by BMW. This plane has ample space for baggage and sports gear. With a range of 3.5 hours or about 1300 miles the Phenom is a fuel efficient aircraft which the lowest rates for jets from $1.995- to $2,200- per hour. Fly from most Southern Airports to Las Vegas. LAX/Van Nuys, roundtrip to the Las Vegas Strip from $8,900 to $9,700. Do you need a price from your city?
- LIGHT JETS–this group includes the Lear 31, Lear 35 with up to 7 seats. You benefit from a larger cabin and the longer range of the Lear Jets. Hourly rates range from $2,400 to $2,700. This aircraft is a preferred option for business travel. Some of the Jets have a range for up to 5 hours. Great for flights from St. Louis, Dallas Love Field and Chicago. Feel free to ask for a quote!
- MEDIUM JETS– The Midsize Jet provide you with a higher cost but a bunch of benefits you enjoy on longer flights. A more spacious cabin with a mini bar and a fully enclosed washroom not available on the light or very light jets. Be prepared to pay a price from $3,500- to $3,700 per hour. A typical roundtrip from San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento is about $14,800. If you reside in Seattle or Houston this is the aircraft for you. Quotes are free–yes you can compare quotes when you visit us at JetNetCharters.com
- SUPER MEDIUM AND LARGER LUXURY JETS- Renting a Private Jet for a Wedding or Party works best with the Super Midsize aircraft which accommodate up to 12 passengers. Enjoy the benefits of a Flight Cabin attendant and the availability of a large galley for meal services and an oversized washroom. This category of jets provide you with a lower cost per passenger. Hourly rates for the Challenger 601-604 series range from $4,400 to $4,800 per hour.
- PRIVATE JET PRICES FOR THE GULFSTREAM AND GLOBAL JETS- Need a Jet for a trip to Europe or Shanghai China. The Gulfstream 650 has a range of 8300 miles. Seating for 14-18 passengers. The even bigger Global 6000 is one of the most desirable jets with large swivel seats and overnight lay flat bedding. This category is pricey with rates from $7,000 to $12,000 per hour. Compare the price per seat with First Class on commercial airlines—yes the Gulfstream may offer the flexibility to fly to cities such as Bordeaux France without the need to make stopovers.
- HOW MUCH IS A PRIVATE JET?—With soo many choices and options, it may be a smart move to ask questions. Vegas Express Jet provides you with aircraft options and quotes from over 50 Alliance Partners. Compare site-by site quotes to determine your very best options.
- BEST PRICE, No need to purchase a pricey membership or prepaid jet cards which require upfront investment of $50,000 plus. Vegas Express Jet offers “On Demand Charters” you only pay for the hours flown. Remember no request is too small- contact P.702-336-7345
Vegas Express Jet, Las Vegas Strip, Private Lounges at Atlantic, Signature, Henderson executive airport. LAX-Van Nuys, Burbank, Santa Monica, Ontario, Long Beach, Newport Beach- John Wayne SNA, Carlsbad-Palomar, San Diego. Our Strip Corridor Offices at 5132 Tennis Ct Street E, Las Vegas NV 89120-1333.