During the Pandemic demand for Charter Jets increased by 60%, at the same time the costs for Jet Fuel are now close to $6.50 per gallon. During the last week the price increased by $.025 per Gallon. For most our travelers time is an commodity in short supply- the Private Jet is still the ultimate tool to meet clients and close deals. We have some tools you need to deploy to manage your costs and increase your options. Here are some of the tools you should consider in order to negotiate for a better Jet Charter!
We are a step ahead and pioneered a program with indispensable to tools to cut your costs. You have been waiting for options and solutions which we like to share with you. You will discover that Jet Charter costs can be 30% less Than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership. No need to worry about Private Jet quality and safety issues. We cover it all with the steps you should take before you start packing. No need for financial advisors and lawyers. Follow us,
The Price of a Private Jet
You may know this. Over 70% of all Private Jet flights are under 1,500 miles. That’s about 2.3 hours flying time. The average charter jet travels with two to four passengers. The newest category of Private Planes are fuel efficient with newer engines and carbon fiber components. Above this, the have the latest Garmin Technologies in the cockpit–this includes self landing systems and build in parachutes- “Just in case”. Let’s review your options and costs!
- This Jet is “Hot” and should be on top of your list. Make it a Golf Outing at Pebble Beach, or a weekend at Santa Barbara. This Jet has it all, complimentary WIFI, great seating and a spacious baggage compartment. Prices range from $2,300 to $2,700 per hour.
- The Citation M2 will take you on trips from Dallas to the Las Vegas Strip. Great choice for a visit to the California Wineries or a weekend on the Beach in Sand Diego. Make it a side-trip to Disneyland. This plane has it all with the luxury interior of a bid jet. The interior is designed by BMW. It’s yours with complimentary WIFI and open bar with a wide selection of bar miniatures. You only pay from $2,300 to $2,400 per hour. Extra fees on big weekends!
- The Budget pleaser is your choice for short trips from LAX to Vegas. You need to consider this plane for trips under 500 miles. The cabin has space for about 3 travelers. It’s operated by a single Pilot. Prices start at $1,600 per hour. That’s amazing. The Cirrus is not available in all cities and airports. This is the plane which will have self landing capabilities and is equipped with a Parachute!
How much is a Private Jet!
Vegas Express Jet is a step ahead with a simple three click system. Our Jet Technology portal will search over 50 plus operators to deliver the best prices to you with a side-by-side comparison of plane types and prices. It’s all here in one place from “Soup to Nuts”. Here are the three simple steps that take care of all your needs!
- CLICK ONE : Get your quote, share you schedule and number of seats you need.
- CLICK TWO: Your e-mail message will deliver a set of quotes for different aircraft types with side-by-side charter costs. View interior seating and floor plans. Details such as WIFI services are fully displayed. Rates, Costs and Fees are fully transparent. No hidden costs or fees.
- CLICK THREE: It’s your decide and select the best options for your next journey. Take a look at the Guaranteed rates and Flight Confirmations before you accept and approve. Use your credit card to place “a Hold” and you Jet. Final payment is due 24-72 hours before flight.
Private Jet Rental Prices
Vegas Express Jet is different. As a technology Portal we don’t have hard selling salesman. You simply use our technology portal to satisfy you needs. No need for Memberships or prepaid Jet Cards with up-front investments of $25,000 and up. With on-demand-charters you only pay for your charter. It’s like you take a car ride with UBER or Lyft. No on-going obligations or risks. Simply 100% more peace of mind. All aircraft are supplied by FAA Jet Operators with the highest ARG/US Gold and Platinum ratings.
Our Concierge team is here to address all your questions at 702-336-7345.
#JetCards #JetMembership #Jetcosts #Jetrentals #JetCharters #CitationJet #HondaJet #VegasExpressJet #NVJets #WynnLasVegas