Private Jet travelers are frequent flyers who have been upgrading from commercial airlines. Many are younger and are looking for options to save time, avoid crowded airports. Help us explore your options to fly private at lower costs. Download and compare, get set for a totally new Jet Charter, Rental or Lease Experience.
Private Jet, Charters, Rentals or Leases
Understand the differences–some companies will make a living from cash flows and promote annual programs which offer 20-30 hours. Options of this type will require you to prepay from $30,000- to $50,000. Other choices may include Membership fees in exchange for lower hourly costs or availability. Make a smart move and seek legal advise before you buy!
Private Jet options with Vegas Express Jet:
- Vegas Express Jet provides one-on-one quotes for Jet Rentals, Charters without the need to buy Jet Cards or Memberships. You only pay for your flight like you travel with Uber or Lyft.
- Detailed quotes allow you to compare several aircraft with photos and seating plans. With side-by-side rates, you have the tools to make an intelligent decision .
- Like the quote–we provide you with a Charter Agreement and Guarantee the costs and flight schedules. This document includes the Registration data of your aircraft (Tail Number) and the Certification of the FAA Jet Operator.
- You pay the operator direct—Team members of Vegas Express will be here to assist and help you secure your Trip ticket–optionally we will be pleased to assist with ground transportation and hotels.
Most preferred Jets for 2021
Here are the top 4 choices.
- The Citation M2, with 5 seats. Great for flights under 2.3 hours. Hourly charter costs from $2,300 to $2,500 per hour. Available for flights within 2 hours from the Vegas Strip.
- The Citation III and Midsize Phenom 300, much preferred business Jets with seating for 8. Aircraft will have a long range for flights to and from Dallas, San Antonio, San Jose (Ca), Seattle or Chicago. Hourly rates from $3,300 to $3,700 per hour.
- The Super Midsize Jets include the Gulfstream and Challenger 601-604 series with up to 12 seats-aircraft have a large galley and extended baggage space. Fly from Miami or Orlando to Vegas, or from Tampa to New York. Pricing from $4,400 to $4,900 per hour.
- Other options you should consider for larger parties, up to 14 seats include the Gulfstream IV with rates from $5,700 to $5,900 per hour.
Private Jet options–we help you with Solutions which are “Budget Friendly” Support at P.702-720-2449.
It’s our mission to understand your needs and provide you with a solution. Feel free to call us or send us a short e:mail message.No Fields Found.
Vegas Express Jet LLC is a Private Jet Technology Portal. Quotes are sourced on behalf of our clients from 50 Plus Alliance Partners. All firms are FAA Part 135 Authorized Charter Operators.
Charter Agreements are issued by the operators with Guaranteed Rates, and Aircraft-Operator Registration Details. Vegas Express Jet is not an indirect flight operator and does not own or operate aircraft. We have the Las Vegas Strip Corridor for 15 plus years.
DOT and FAA requirements are followed with details pertaining to the Aircraft Registration and full disclosure of the Aircraft operator. Please consult your Charter Agreement for full details….
Payments for Charter Rentals, are collected by the FAA Part 135 Authorized Operators—please pay by Credit card and consider a travel protection policy available from our Concierge Team.
Ground Services provided by our in-house Concierge and Signature Agency. Benefit from Special Perks such as upgrades and bar and boutique credit. Visit us for Hotel Reservations and Signature Upgrades.
Covid-19 Protocols are detailed in your Charter Agreement.