Searching for a Private Jet is now a simple process. Securing a Private Plane for your next flight takes only minutes, however you benefit from fully detailed quotes. With multiple aircraft options and pricing you will have the tools to make an intelligent Charter decision. Here is your flexible quote- Pick your Plane.
SPECIAL PERKS ARE YOURS
Share your travel plans and preferred flight schedules, select a plane you like. Just in case we like to recommend more choices, best prices we will include this in your quote. Expect a fast quote and start shopping! You quote will detail your deals, prices and options! This will include:———
- Complimentary Limousine services at the Vegas Strip Private Airport Lounges.
- Instant savings from 4-6% when you avoid the Middle Man and pay the operator direct.
- Special Upgrades at Luxury Strip Resorts, Wynn-Encore, Cosmopolitan and 4 Seasons. Receive daily complimentary breakfast services and Spa Credits. (one level upgrades at time of check-in, subject to availability)
- Price Cuts when you take advantage of open legs–Save from 30-60%.
Open legs are flights operated without paying passengers–for example when a flight returns from a flight after delivery of the passengers. The aircraft operates without any revenue passengers–Operators are eager to recover some of the Fuel and Crew Costs. They will sell the Open Legs with savings of 30-60%.
Open Legs are available between 3-13 days before departure–they are a great choice for flyers with a “Flexible Schedule”. Vegas Express will always include open leg options in charter quotes. Get your quote here.
HOW MUCH IS A PRIVATE JET?
Private Jet prices are based on the type of aircraft you select. Hourly costs of flight time hours and Federal Airlines Taxes and Airport Fees. For example a weekend round-trip flight with a very light Phenom 100 is priced around $8,000 for 4 travelers. You will be able to leave LAX on a Friday and Return on a Sunday. Depart from John Wayne (SNA) or Burbank (BUR) for the Las Vegas Henderson Executive Airport or the other Airport Lounges which include Atlantic and Signature.
JET CHARTER OR RENTAL COSTS: Need a quote?
- VERY LIGHT JETS: The Phenom 100 is a later model light jet with seating for 4 passengers. A spacious interior is designed by BMW. Hourly Charter rates from $1995- to $2100- per hour. For 6-8 seats select the Cessna CJ3, hourly charter rates from $2,400 per hour.
- MEDIUM JETS: The Lear 60 has a range of 4.5 hours and includes a spacious cabin with seating for up to 7 guests. This plane has a fully enclosed washroom- most aircraft in this category include WiFi services. Expect hourly charter costs from $3,300 to $3,700 per hour
- SUPER MEDIUM AND HEAVY JETS: The Gulfstream 200 with 10 seats, or the Challenger 60 with 10-14 seats are the most preferred aircraft for business travel. The interior includes a forward galley, and bar area. The seating includes a conference table for 4 travelers. Prices will range from $4,400 to $4,900 per hour. The Super Mid Category is your best buy and choice for Coast to Coast flights. LAX to New York, Miami or Orlando.
- HEAVY JETS: Include the Gulfstream IV, V, 550 and Global 7000 Jet Series with up to 16 seats. Rates will start at $6,000 per hour. Now you will be able to fly non-stop to Hong Kong, Tokyo or London, Paris.
SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IS:
Sorry we do not have “Pushy sales associates”. Our Team Members are Dispatchers and Air Concierges. The have access to a Jet and Travel Portal for aircraft availability and charter quotes. Rates are sourced for you and provided by 50 Plus Alliance Partner. Each firm has been rated as ARG/US Gold or Platinum. Among the Very Best Quality and Safety ratings.” None Better “.
For the latest information on your travel plans, please visit our concierge website.
CUSTOMIZED FOR YOU–A BETTER WAY TO “SHOP” FOR A PRIVATE JET:
No Cookie Cutter templates, quotes and options are tailor made to address your charter plans. Fully detailed quotes with Multiple Aircraft options are yours. You will be able to select the best plane for your mission. All the discounts are detailed with a series of “Perks” for you and your guests to enjoy. Lower the costs of your Private Plane charter and share the charter costs. Need help or support call or Text us P.(1)702-336-7345. For fast quotes take a minute to share you travel plans with us for a detailed quote.
Assisting you with fully transparent quotes and advise please visit our site at Private Jet Advisor– a new way to review and compare Private Jet charter options and costs. For Las Vegas Strip Tours, Shows and dining, please be our guest and visit.
www.VegasExpressJet, e:mail us here
Las Vegas Express Jet is a Technology Jet portal which provides rate quotes from 50 Plus Alliance Partners which are FAA Part 135 authorized. All Charter Agreements are issued by the Operator Direct- Payment is made directly to the Flight Operator and is not collected by Vegas Express Jet. All transactions are fully confidential, Vegas Express Jet does not share client information and or provides flight tracking to ensure that travelers exposure to risks are limited.