Hundreds of requests for price quotes are received each day. You may be disappointed when you are totally focused on Prices. Some aircraft do have very small interiors. Remember the sardine story. Some aircraft may not have the range to take you to your destination without a fuel stop. We know that some of our NFL Players and frequent flyers simply don’t fit in a very light jet. We believe that you can make the very best decisions with your help. We provide you with full transparency and anticipate all your needs. For you and yes your Pets.
We do not sell you pricey Jet Cards or Memberships. Jet cards may be a great choice for Executives who fly from 200 to 300 hours per year. Vegas Express Jet let’s you fly like you take a ride with UBER or Lyft. You only pay for your charter hours. No hidden charges or last minute surprises. Taxes and fees are fully detailed.
Private Jet Prices
Private Jets at 30% Less Than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership. No need to buy a Timeshare Jet. Enjoy affordable Luxury. Consider the newest high tech Private Planes with very affordable rates. Your hourly rates apply to all the hours your private jet will be operating on your behalf. This includes the return of the aircraft back to base after you complete your trip. Make your trip a short overnight stay and return within 24 hours–you will benefit from big savings since the aircraft and crew members will stay at your destination. Many Business Travelers will Rent a Jet for a daytrip and visit multiple locations. We are here to provide you with a wide range of options and solutions to provide you with substantial cost savings. Call our airport desk at P.702-336-7345.
- The Honda Jet has seating for 5 travelers, this Jet has a fully enclosed washroom and power-ports. It’s very much in demand by our guests. This Jet will take you from Dallas to Las Vegas, or from the Strip to San Jose, Santa Barbara or Monterey. This is a great jet for a day trip to the Napa Vineyards. Hourly rates from $1,900 to $2,300. The Prices for the Honda are very tempting—don’t overlook this jet for all California, Nevada and Arizona Airports. You will see this jet frequently at the Scottsdale Airport!
- Opt-in for the Citation M2 with an interior designed by BMW. Swivel seats and a spacious. Unlimited WIFI- Entertainment is yours, plus this aircraft has a fully enclosed washroom for longer flights. This 2016 Model Jet is in high demand by frequent flyers and business clients. Rates are very affordable and range from $2,300 to $2,600 per hour. Higher rates apply for Peak Weekends and Holidays. Book this jet early for Vegas events, concerts. The Citation M2 is a Best Buy
- The Phenom 100 and 300 are in high demand by Business Flyers. Hourly Charter Rates for the Phenom 100 from $1,900 per Hour. The Long Range Phenom 300 with up to 7 seats is priced from $3,500 to $4,000 per hour. The Phenom 300 will take your from Chicago to San Diego, or from LAX to Vancouver CA. You will see this jet frequently at the Carlsbad Airport.
- One of the newest Jets is the Cirrus with seating for 3 passengers. this plane has a limited range of about 500 Miles. Hourly rates from $1,600 per hour. This is a high tech jet with an automatic landing system during emergencies. This aircraft is homebased at LAX and Santa Barbara.
How much is a Jet Charter
With one single quote request you will be able to view the best rates for you Jet Trip. Vegas Express partners with 50 Plus Jet Operators who compete for your business. How does it work?
- Ask for a quote and share your flight information and number of passengers. No need for personal information or a credit card.
- Look for your E:mail message with several aircraft options, photos of the interior and exterior. You will be able to view seat maps and details such as WIFI, Entertainment and Washroom Facilities.
- How much is your Jet- with side-by-side pricing for several aircraft you may compare the best deal and select.
- Guaranteed Prices are include in the Charter Agreement submitted for your review and consideration. The Agreement is send from the Jet Operator directly to you. Avoiding the middleman-broker reduces your costs and risks. Your Credit Card will hold the aircraft–you pay 24-72 hours before flight departure.
The Vegas Express Jet differences, we never ask you for payments, credit card information. We guard your privacy and will ask you to always pay the flight operator. Avoiding the Middleman is a big cost saver.
Don’t forget to flight share your plane–make certain to use all your seats, invite friends and family and show your flight on social media. Sharing your costs is a smart move and works best for weddings and social events.
The Henderson Executive Airport is the most preferred for the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort, The M, the Green Valley and Red Rock Resorts. Our Air Concierge Team will be pleased to arrange for Rental Cars, Limousines. Please E:Mail us.
Private Jet Prices to Vegas
Your Quote includes a number of special “Perks” Enjoy the suite upgrades and complimentary services with the deep discounted rates for your Private Jet.
- Resort upgrades at the Wynn, Bellagio and MGM resorts extended by the Signature Network with Suite Upgrades subject to availability at check-in plus complimentary breakfast daily.
- Standard Catering options with hand crafted sandwiches on all Medium Jets–look for menu options in your quote.
- Complimentary Limousine Services on preferred Large Cabin Jets with 16 seats.
- No charge for the planning of visits to the National Parks, Winery Tours and Disneyland Visits. Ask our Concierge Team for proposals and pricing.
- Our In-House Wedding Consultant will be here to help you plan your Wedding, Elope Packages or assist with the renewal of your Vows. A free 30 Minute Consultation by our Wedding Planner is yours–we work within your budget and provide special offers extended by our Partners.
Private Jet Lounges
Avoid the long lines at the airports. Flying Private let’s you arrive at departure time. The Las Vegas Private Lounges are Located at Signature on the Vegas Strip, across the South Side Strip close to the Mandalay Bay and Four Seasons. A Five Minute Limousine Transfer to the Wynn and Bellagio.
The Atlantic FBO is one block from the MGM Grand. Many travelers prefer the Henderson Executive Airport. This is close to the “M” Resort , A fast trip to Lake Las Vegas, the Hilton and the Green Valley Resort. It’s freeway close to the Red Rock Resort.
No need to arrive hours before your flight, No TSA Lines and no waiting for your flight. One of the Crew Members will be in the Lounge awaiting your arrival. A Private Jet flyer saves from 4-6 hours per day with a Private Jet!
For support, call our Airport desk at P.702-336-7345 or E:mail.
Vegas Express Jet LLC is a Private Jet Technology Portal. Quotes are sourced on behalf of our clients from 50 Plus Alliance Partners. All firms are FAA Part 135 Authorized Charter Operators. In partnership with Vegas Express Jet LLC. Full disclosure of Aircraft and Operator data in accordance with DOT and FAA Regulations. Vegas Express Jet LLC is not an aircraft operator or a direct air carrier and is not in operational control of aircraft. Your Charter Agreement is issued by the FAA Part 135 Charter Operator direct to you with Guaranteed rates and flight confirmations. – Travel Team Services provided by Royalty Travel NV.com, Registration TRUE #99901760
#PrivateJets #CheapPrivateJets #HondaJet #CitationJet #PhenomJet #CirrusJet #WeddingJet #WynnJet #MGMJet #WineryJet #Signature #Atlantic #HendersonExecutiveAirport #RoyaltyTravelNV