Are you itching to get yourself a Jet Card with a “metal embossed Jet Card and you name in big letters” before you write a check for $25,000 to $250,000 consider your options. This may be the endorsement of you as a Business Leader or Official in you community. Before you proceed on your dream, you may discover that this option is not the very best decision you should make. Understand and read on before you take flight.
Many of our customers are now Jet Card Cutters and benefit from better options–more peace of mind with total flexibility of choice.
Dealing with Jet firms and Brokers requires you to seek a Financial Advisor and a smart Lawyer. Beyond this, you totally use your flexibility to seek the best aircraft and pricing for your next trip. Brokers love Jet Cards since you place money in their bank accounts. Cashflow is great for the Brokers–your personal benefits may be very skinny! Don’t make any decisions without an advisor.
Let’s introduce you to better options:
Best Jet Card options, None
Jet Charters at 30% Less Than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership. Rent a Plane like you take a ride with UBER or Lyft. You only pay for the Charter hours, no need for memberships or any on-going obligations. When you pay for a Jet Card you need to adhere to specific conditions and requirements:
- You may be limited to a specific type of aircraft! This means that you will not be able to use smaller aircraft for the wineries close to home.
- Operators may require you to book ahead of time- not allowing you to book a last minute flight
- Some firms do not offer “Open Legs and One Ways to save you money”
- Make certain that you understand the rules and regulations which apply to your specific offers. You charter hours actually may exceed the “on demand charter rates” offered to you directly by 50 plus operators.
- The program winners are the lawyers who have lots of work ahead to undue your long term obligations.
- The Bottomline, Jet Cards are not a good option for travelers who fly private under 100 to 150 hours per year.
- Jet Cards may work for large corporations who have sold their aircraft fleets and now spend hundreds of hours in the Air. Firms like Netjets are a great source if you are in the category group.
Free of Jet Cards, fly like you take a ride with UBER of Lyft.
Vegas Express Jet is a Private Jet Portal. After you request a quote our system will search fifty plus FAA Authorized Charter operators. Each firm will compete for your business. You will receive multiple quotes for all Types of Planes with seating charts and photos. Run through quotes within minutes with fully transparent pricing. Complete and indispensable information you need with side-by-side pricing. Jumpstart you search with our Three Click System. Vegas Express Jet is here as your advisor- we help you make an intelligent decision without financial investments.
Fractional Ownerships allow you to purchase a part of a specific plane, like 1/10th or 1/7th with Millions of Dollars on the line for Crew, Maintenance and Insurance. You may compare this to timeshares in the air. Options best left for Large Corporate firms who need big tax write offs.
Here is your invitation to download and explore a different way to Fly Private! Do follow our Three Click process, no needs for credit cards or personal information:
- CLICK ONE: Get you quote. You need to include your flight schedule and number of seats–you will be able to pick 4000 plus airports
- CLICK TWO: Watch your e-mail messages for a quote from Vegas Express Jet. This will include your flight schedules and aircraft options. You will be able to view a seating chart and pricing. Rates are fully transparent with all fees and charges.
- CLICK THREE: You may accept any of the quotes and receive a Charter Proposal from the Jet Operator directly to you. This includes the Guaranteed Rate and Flight Confirmations. If you wish to proceed, simply approve and hold the flight with your credit card—or Bank Check Wire. You always pay the operator direct. (Vegas Express Jet does not accept payments) This way you avoid the middleman- Broker.
You flight ticket will be issued 24/72 hours before departure. The Flight Operator will ask you for all the names and passenger information. You need to record the Tail Number of your plane and name, address of your FBO- Private Jet Departure Lounge.
Enjoy total freedom with our High Tech System which allows you to avoid the Middleman Brokers and extra fees and charges. Dealing direct with the operator provides you with “Full Transparency” and an extra layer of security. Plus you will be able to bundle you private jet with one of our vacations packages. Our Jet Concierges will take care off all your needs. Plus you benefit from a wide range of “Perks”
- Hotel Upgrades at the 4 Seasons Resorts and Luxury Properties. This includes the Wynn Las Vegas, Bellagio, Cosmopolitan on the Vegas Strip. Benefit from Suite upgrades and complimentary Breakfast Daily with our Signature Programs
- Custom Crafted tours to the National Parks– with a wine guide driver visit Bryce, The Grand Canyon and Zion (Save 30% with a Helicopter Charter). Ask us about Maverick Heli Charters.
- Wine Tours, the Wine Train and Fine Dining at Yountville. One day or weekend charters.
- Golf at Pebble Beach, Jet Charters to Monterey CA, only 5 minutes away from Tee Times.
Travelers have moved from Commercial Travel to avoid overcrowded airports and fly to many cities no longer served by the Commercial Airports. Some airlines are not offering bus connections. When you fly private you will be able to set your very own schedule. Your flights will depart from Private Airport Lounges- no TSA and no waiting. Our Flight Planners will be here to answer all your questions. Call our airport desk at 702-336-7345.
#PrivateFly #JetCards #PrivateJets #JetPrices #NVJets #VegasExpressJet #VacationJets #WineJets #NetJets #HelicopterCharters #Bryce #GrandCanyon #Zion #VacationJets #WineJets
Vegas Express Jet is a subsidiary of Vegas Express Jet LLC. Vegas Express Jet is not a direct or indirect “Air Carrier”. Vegas Express Jet is a Technology Private Jet portal which provides quotes and aircraft information for aircraft operated by FAR Part 135 and 121 Operators. Fully transparent Charter Agreements are issued by the Charter Operators in accordance with DOT and FAA Requirements. Ground Services partners include the Signature Network and RoyaltyTravelNV. Com. True Registration 99901760