Private Jets can be Pricey. Since the Pandemic demand for Private Jets has increased by 60%. We receive hundreds of quote requests from customers who are Jet Card holders and are unable to secure more flexibility and lower costs. For many first time Jet Flyers the system seems complicated. Not to mention aggressive sales types who promote memberships, fractional ownerships (Like timeshares in the air). Other options which are promoted include annual or monthly membership fees in exchange for lower flying costs. The evaluate you should hire a lawyer or financial consultants. May we recommend that you avoid such options unless you are a major corporate customer with deep pockets.
Let’s introduce you to a survival guide with solutions that work for you. No memberships, no jet cards and no aggressive broker types. A better way to fly private!
Private Jet Prices
We are different and like to introduce you to the technologies you may use to secure Private Jet Charter quotes with no strings attached. Prices are 30% less than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership. Vegas Express Jet is a technology company. Keep it simple- share your flight schedule and number of seats you need. Our Jet Portal will do the work for you. The system will reach over 50 Plus Air Charter firms. Each firm will competes for your business. We suggest you consider our Three Click system with no strings attached. No Jet Cards, you simply pay for the hours you fly. Compare it to a ride with UBER or Lyft. Our Three Click system system my be the solution:
- It’s a three click system to get you flying.
- Click One: Ask for a quote with your flight schedule and number of seats you need. No worry, no need for credit cards or personal information
- Click Two: You receive several rates– with details for each aircraft. View the seating interior, floor plan with fully transparent costs for your charter hours, Federal Taxes and all other costs. No hidden fees. We keep it simple, charter costs are displayed side-by-side. (A Vegas Express Jet Exclusive.)
- Click Three: Pick a plane and receive a Charter Proposal-Agreement directly from the FAA Part 135 Authorized flight operators. To secure your booking place a hold on your Jet with a Credit Card–final payment is due/payable 24/72 hours before your flight departure. Optionally you may pay with a Bank Check Wire payment and avoid any credit card charges. As an extra layer of safety you pay the operator direct. Vegas Express Jet does not collect any charter payments.
Your Charter agreement will include the Tail Number of your aircraft and the Authorized FAA Operator of your private jet. Vegas Express Jet will be here to help you coordinate your Private Jet Rental–however you always pay the charter operator direct. You avoid the middleman, you will uses a secure site to proceed and make a payment.
Know before you fly! Over 80% of all Private Jet flights are under 1,500 miles. This is about 2,3 hours. Typical flights depart with two to three passengers. Just in case you are looking for a Private Jet Experience, due consider the Very Light Category. They feature the latest technologies, are fuel efficient and deserve your consideration. Follow the options below:
Private Jets, Best Buys and Budget Jets
- The Cirrus is one of the newest high tech jets now available. In addition to the newest navigation system this plane will have an automated self landing system. For additional safety and redundancy this plane has a build-in parachute! Just in case. Hourly charter costs for $1,600 per hour. Aircraft is operated with one pilot–a second pilot option is available. Just in case, we will be here to extend a quote. A great budget option. Don’t overlook the HondaJet and Citation Jets, read on:
- The HondaJet is one of the most preferred aircraft for leisure travelers and golfers who use our air shuttle to Monterey CA for a round of Golf at Pebble Beach. This jet has a specious interior with comfortable seating for 6. A fully enclosed washroom is yours. Expect hourly charter rates from $2,300- to $2,600- per hour. Slightly higher on peak holidays. Don’t wait until the last moment to reserve the HondaJet. Expect strong demand and limited availability.
- The Citation M2 is one of the newest jets with an interior designed by BMW. This Jet has an interior which is designed to please for trips up to 3 hours. You may take this Charter Jet from Dallas to the Las Vegas Strip or from Vegas to the Wineries in Napa Valley for a day or weekend. Hourly rates will range from $2,300 to $2,600. Slightly higher on peak holidays and special events. Peak demand during special holidays and weekends. Plan accordingly and get a quote:
- Amongst the very best Business Jets, the Phenom 300 is recognized as one of the most comfortable long haul jets. Fly from San Diego to Chicago or from LAX to Seattle. This aircraft has it all, WIFI, a fully stocked Minibar. This jet is in very high demand and available at the San Diego- Palomar and Van Nuys CA Airports. Hourly rate $4,000 per hour. Other aircraft in this category include the Lear 60 and Hawker 800. This jet’s interior is stunning and comfortable for the longer flights. Yes this aircraft, like most of the other jets is Pet Friendly.
How much is my Private Jet Rental
For fully detailed rate-ask for a quote. It’s simple, straightforward and fully details all costs such as flight hours, landing and handling fees. Additionally you will be able to determine the FET. Federal Excise Tax of 7.5% which applies to all domestic US flights.
“Hands down” you will be pleased with the support of our Airport desk. Our Team members are not commissioned sales types. All of us are Certified Jet and Travel Advisors. Our mission is simple, providing you with the tools to make an intelligent decision. For support call 702-336-7345
Many of our Leisure Vacation Travelers will ask us for custom crafted itineraries coordinated by our Travel Advisors. Ask us a bout day and weekend winery trips to Napa Valley and Sonoma. Golf at Pebble Beach via the Monterey airport or a family visit to Disneyland CA. Our National Park tours now include Helicopter Charter options and Private Guided tours with a luxury SUV. Or maybe a reservations at our highly recommended resort on the Vegas Strip to Wynn-Encore. May we suggest you send us an e:mail message with your wishes.
Unquestionably “On demand Charter” are your best buy- we offer the tool kit for hundreds of Jet types which are the inside track in the Private Jet industry. We pioneered the side-by-side Jet pricing options allowing you to compare and decide. Hands down we are your better options. Don’t hesitate to contact our airport desk at 702-336-7345.
This is the mart way to travel for Business or on your vacations- Safe, efficient all flights operate around your schedule, while avoiding busy public terminals. You avoid the middleman broker by dealing with the Aircraft operator direct. No middleman, no need for Pricey Jet Cards.
Vegas Express Jet is a subsidiary of Vegas Express Jet LLC. Vegas Express Jet is not a direct or indirect “Air Carrier”. Vegas Express Jet is a Technology Private Jet portal which provides quotes and aircraft information for aircraft operated by FAR Part 135 and 121 Operators. Fully transparent Charter Agreements are issued by the Charter Operators in accordance with DOT and FAA Requirements.
Ground Services partners include the Signature Network and RoyaltyTravelNV. Com. True Registration 99901760.
#VegasExpressJet #WynnVegas #VegasJet #JetQuotes #Sonoma #WineTrips #GolfTrips #JetGolf #HondaJet #CitationJet #PebbleBeachGolf #GolfShuttle #JetConcierges #JetExperts #TravelExperts