How do the world’s top athletes go from being good to being great? How do they go from being great to becoming legends?
They never stop improving. It’s in this spirit that the most successful business jet of the past decade, the best-selling light jet for eight years running, and the fastest and longest-ranged single pilot aircraft in business aviation just got better — again. That’s right. It’s even better. With even more performance. Even more comfort. Even more technology. The fastest and longest-ranged single-pilot business jet is now capable of speeds up to Mach 0.80. It’s got an even quieter cabin. And it’s the first and only business aircraft to have a runway overrun awareness and alerting system, which provides a warning advisory if the runway approach is too steep or too fast. With its next-generation avionics, generous cabin space, revolutionary interior, industry-exclusive upper technology panel and the best-in-class cabin altitude that made it so popular, plus new enhancements that reduce cabin noise, the best just got better. Leisure and Business Travelers rate this Jet as Five Star Plus *****
Where to take the Phenom 300 Jet with 7 seats
- Fly from any California Airport for a long weekend on the Las Vegas Strip
- Take the Phenom 300 for tour of the Wineries in Napa, Central Coast or a Golf Trip.
- Business Travelers will take this Jet for a multiple stopovers or daytrips to meet with Key Clients
- Custom design of trips, visit our Travel Team for custom Jet and Resort Stays.
- For support, please contact us at tel:702-336-7345 for E:mail.
Technical Specifications, by Vegas Express Jet LLC.
Dimensions, a large cabin for a comfortable journey. The latest technologies, WIFI and Entertainment system.
- Exterior Height: 16 ft 5 in
- Wing Span: 53 ft 2 in
- Length: 52 ft 2 in
- External Baggage: 66 cu ft
- Cabin Height: 4 ft 11 In (Center is OK for standup)
- Cabin Width: 5 ft 1 In
- Cabin Length: 17 ft 2 In
- Cabin Volume: 324 cu ft
- Internal Baggage: 19 cu ft
- Enclosed washroom, a much appreciated cabin item for longer flights
- WIFI services at no extra cost to Charter Guests,
- Crew: 2
- Passengers: 7 (two bench seats at entrance recommended for short flights.)
- Max T/O Weight: 17968 Lb
- Max Landing Weight: 16865 Lb
- Operating Weight: 11783 Lb
- Fuel Capacity: 5353 lbs Lb
- Payload W/Full Fuel: 942 Lb
- Max Payload: 2216 Lb
- Normal Range: 1811 nm- Travel from LAX to Chicago. Dallas to Las Vegas
- Max Range: 2077 nm
- Service Ceiling: 45000 ft
- Takeoff Distance: 3138 ft
- Landing Distance: 3700 ft
- Rate of Climb: 3335 fpm
- Climb Rate One Engine Inop: 1044 fpm
- Max Speed: 453 kts
- Normal Cruise: 430 kts
- Economy Cruise: 383 kts
- Cost per Charter Hour ranges from $3,600- to $3,800
- Hourly Fuel Burn (1st Hour):: 166 gal
- Engines: 2
- Engine Mfg: Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Engine Model: PW535