Private Planes Las Vegas: Enjoy the Freedom, arrive like a VIP on the Las Vegas…
WHERE ARE YOU HEADING WHEN THE PANDEMIC SUBSIDES?- A PLACE TO GO WITH NOW CROWDS, CLOSE TO HOME. NATIONAL PARKS ZION, BRYCE, GRAND CANYON- CAMPING, CAR AND HOTEL OPTIONS.
This 3-day immersive experience is for anyone looking to see the greatest parts of the Southwest on a tight schedule. Start the tour off on day one with Zion national park and end with an exploration of the magnificent hoodoos in Bryce Canyon national park. This tour gets better and better as you get deeper into the real Wild Wild West. Tour Antelope Canyon, overnight in Monument Valley and gaze into the mysterious depths of the Grand Canyon before heading back to the entertainment capital of the world – Las Vegas!
Departs MONDAYS, THURSDAYS, SATURDAYS mid April- Oct 31st and any day departure for bookings of 6 or more
All camping equipment provided. Sandwich style lunch and Monument Valley jeep tour included.
A lodging version of this tour is available.
All participants must be 7+ years of age.
PLACE YOUR NAME ON OUR STANDBY LIST–PROGRAM DATES AND AVAILABILITY OF TOURS WILL BE COMING YOUR WAY AFTER THE PARKS ARE OPEN AGAIN! NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED.
“Thank you for your patience–we will keep you updated on options and availability”. Departure dates and space may be limited–Understand, tour operators may have limited capacity due to Government Regulations and availability of guides.
Ask us to keep you updated on departure dates and availability. No Credit Card needed. Simply contact us via e-mail indicating the following:
- Your e-mail address
- Number of travelers
- Camping or Hotel preferences
- Private Tour Preferences- tours designed to meet your needs
Book Now—-Camping option*
From $695 per person, we will place you on our priority standby list. No Credit Card needed.
Book Now——Hotel option*
From $940 per person, we will place you on our priority standby list. No Credit Card needed.
Book Now——Private tour*
From $940 per person. we will place you on our priority standby list.
Note: The private custom tour is any day departure and will run in the opposite direction with overnight stops at the Grand Canyon and Lake Powell. All travel arrangements are coordinated by our Air Concierge Team at Royalty Travel US.
*Please note- we are awaiting the opening of the National Parks- we will be pleased to place you on our Priority list and keep you updated. Space may be limited for the remainder of 2020. Asks us about custom tours, please share your wishes and we will provide you with the options and costs. Thank you for your understanding—Our Tour Operator Partner will take good care of our VIP Travelers.
Zion, Bryce, Grand Canyon walks & hikes for every fitness level
Expert tour guide
Navajo guided Monument Valley 4X4 jeep tour included
Day 1 – Tour Zion and Bryce National Parks
- Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs. Ancient petrified sand dunes towering over 2000ft above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape. A photographer’s paradise. Zion National Park offers enchanting walks & hikes for every fitness level. Stroll around the Emerald Pools trail, enjoy the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne and Weeping Rock. Visit the interpretive Human History museum where you can enjoy an entertaining rangers talk on the patio. After exploring Zion we head to Bryce Canyon. A giant natural amphitheater created by erosion along the eastern side of the Paunsaugunt Plateau, Bryce is distinctive due to geological structures called hoodoos. These red, orange, and white spires provide spectacular views for park visitors. Bryce Canyon is considered by many to be the most scenically diverse place in the world! Enjoy a BBQ and a fun evening around the campfire with your new friends this evening!
- Hotel, if option selected, is Best Western Ruby’s Inn Bryce a 3 star hotel
- Camping, if option selected, all equipment provided at a full service campground with electricity, WIFI, hot showers and flush toilets.
Day 2 – Tour Monument Valley, Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon
- Headed past Lake Powell for an optional visit to Antelope Canyon, we wind our way through more of USA Southwest’s spectacular scenery to one of the most iconic locations on the planet. The backdrop for many famous western movies and home to the Navajo Indians you are in for a real treat today. Hop onboard a 4X4 jeep and enjoy our included Navajo guided Monument Valley tour.
- Hotel, if option selected, is Goulding’s Historic Lodge- a 3 star hotel located along the rim of Monument Valley. (John Wayne stayed here on many occasions and his cabin has been preserved for you to look inside!).
- Camping, if option selected, all equipment provided at a full service campground with electricity, WIFI, hot showers and flush toilets. Camp right along the rim and get ready to gaze up at the amazing starry skies. Bag your front row seat to a magnificent sun rise.
Day 3 – Tour The Grand Canyon South Rim National Park
- Saving the best for last! After a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post our 3 day Grand Canyon tour follows the mighty Colorado River through the Painted Desert to one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Take in a bird’s eye view on an optional helicopter ride. Stroll along the rim, take a hike into the one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one the rim cafes. Admire the magnificent view before heading back to the bright city lights of Las Vegas.
- For our 3 day national parks tour passengers must make their own way to and from a convenient centrally located Las Vegas hotel. The Stratosphere Hotel and Casino located at 2000 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104. We will reconfirm the details and how to get there during our booking process. This tour starts at 7.15 am and arrives back to Las Vegas at approx 9.00 pm on day 3. Ask us about transfers to hotels, airport or private airport lounges.
- Fabulous National Park Hikes
- Historic Route 66 Birthplace
- Incredible wildlife viewing opportunities
- Navajo Guided jeep tour of Monument Valley
- All camping equipment if camping- including sleeping bags, 3 deli style lunches, 2 breakfasts (if camping option selected).
- Breakfasts (if hotel option is selected- you may eat breakfast at the hotel cafe at own expense), evening meals.
- Tour Guide Gratuities.
- Antelope Canyon tour 1.5 hours $65-$70 payable in cash on departure.
- Availability of Private Jet Charter aircraft, enjoy time savings up to two days! Please ask us for a quote.
Also available, 7 day Yellowstone National Park Rocky Explorer, Hotel packages and Excursions on the Las Vegas Strip. Please contact one of our Team Members at P.(1) 702-336-7345.
We are ready once travel restrictions have been lifted and travel is up and running again. May we suggest that you send us a short e-mail message with your name and e-mail address allowing us to keep you updated. In the meantime, feel free to contact us at P.(1) 702-336-7345.
Visit us at Royalty Travel US for all your Vacation Journeys:
- Experience Customized Travel Journeys for you and your friends.
- Take advantage of special upgrades and Perks.
- Quotes for Premier, Business Class Air on all overseas flights. Private Jet quotes from 50 plus Private Jet FAA Part 135 Authorized.
- Please visit us at Royalty Travel US, visit our virtual travel agency and grab a brochure.
Vegas Express Jet is a Jet and Travel Portal with full IATA/ARC accredited suppliers. Our firm is based on the Las Vegas Strip Corridor. We are located at 5132 Tennis Ct Street East, Las Vegas NV 89120-1333 USA. Vegas Express offers all types of transportation options- this includes major airlines, premium, Business Class Tickets and Luxury Private Jets (party jets with seating for up to 14 travelers) Ask us about group rates and commercial charters with seating for 30, 50 and 160 seats. Questions, no request is too small P.(1)702-336-7345