Private Jet per hour
How much will you be paying for a Private Jet flight depends on the type of aircraft and number of seats you will need for your flight to the Las Vegas Strip. Here are the tools you need to determine your best options and pricing.
Most Charter flights, about 70% are under 1,500 miles. A Very Light Jet like the Cirrus, Phenom 100 or the Citation M2 will be a great choice. Compare your options and Private Jet Prices. Take a moment to explore and download–save time and save big on Jet Costs:
- The Cirrus us a Very Light Jet, it’s designed to operate with a single pilot and has a range of about 500 miles. With seating for up to 5 travelers the plane has the latest technologies for self-landing and a parachute just in case. Great rates from under $1,600 per hour. Great places to fly with the Cirrus Jet include Santa Barbara, John Wayne and Carlsbad Ca.
- The Phenom 100 and the Citation M2 are our client’s most favorite Jets with up to 5 seats. Top Pick the the Citation M2 has 5 seats, WIFI and a fully enclosed washroom. This jet will take you from Burbank to Las Vegas for a weekend. Hourly rates from $1,900 to $2,400 per hour. Slightly higher on Holiday weekends, concerts and sports events. Our guests will charter the Citation for daytrips to the Napa Wineries or a day visit to Disneyland CA. Our Air Concierge will custom craft your stay including Park Reservations and a Personal Guide if you wish.
Jet Charter by the hour
You may be planning a trip from Chicago or Seattle, San Jose to the Vegas Strip—the Very Light Jets will require fuel stops and you may be charged for the extra time. Consider a Light or Medium Jet with a range of up to 4.5 hours. You costs are higher, however you will enjoy a larger cabin. The Citation M3 and the Phenom 300 will offer more seating. Expect rates from $2,700 to $3,500 per hour. The Phenom 300 is the most preferred aircraft by Business Flyers. This plane has a large stand-up cabin and a luxury interior designed by BMW.
How much does it cost to rent a Private Jet
Take advantage of our Three Click process to secure your rates and select the best jet for your trip. Vegas Express Jet directly shares quotes from 50 Plus Alliance Partners and flight operators. It’s user friendly and requires no up-front credit cards or personal information. Rates start at $1,600 per hour.
- Click 1: Share your flight schedule, dates and number of seats you need.
- Click 2: Receive photos of the best aircraft with seating plans for your flight. Compare rates with side-by-side prices. You will be able to view multiple aircraft rental options.
- Click 3: A Charter Agreement is yours upon request. Issued directly to you by the Flight Operator with Guaranteed rates and your flight confirmations. Included the Tail ID Number of the Plane and Name of the FAA Part 135 Authorized operator.
All the work is done for you–no need to spend hours to locate the best options. Plus you benefit from Rates 30% Less Than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership.
Private Jet Support P.702-336-7345
Life support from a Team of Flight Planners and Jet Concierges, no long waiting times and no bots. Call us at P.702-336-7345 or E:mail us. We will be able to update you on the newest options such as “Floaters and One Way Charters”. Over 30% of our Travelers will ask us for Jet Vacation Packages—our Concierge Team will be here to assist with Car Rentals, Limo Services and Resorts Stays at the 4Seasons, Wynn Las Vegas, Bellagio and Aria. Just in case, we provide introductions to the Casino Hosts on the Vegas Strip.
Private Jet Rates Las Vegas
This will be included in you charter costs– Your hourly rates and total charter hours for your trip. This includes the time required for the Plane and Crew members to return to base. A FET (Federal Excise Tax of 7.5% applies to all charters)- you may discover a de-icing fee for ski charters. All other fees may include landing and handling fees. All charges are fully detailed in quotes you receive from Vegas Express Jet. No need to worry about hidden fees or last minute upcharges in your Charter Agreement. You pay the Charter Operator direct–avoiding middleman is a cost saver and provides you with an extra layer of security.
Vegas Express Jet LLC is a Private Jet Technology Portal. Quotes are sourced on behalf of our clients from 50 Plus Alliance Partners. All firms are FAA Part 135 Authorized Charter Operators. In partnership with Vegas Express Jet LLC. Full disclosure of Aircraft and Operator data in accordance with DOT and FAA Regulations. Vegas Express Jet LLC is not an aircraft operator or a direct air carrier and is not in operational control of aircraft. You will be requested to Pay the Flight Operator direct
Our Concierge Services include suite upgrades, resorts credits and complimentary breakfast services. Visit our Travel Team.
#wynn #PrivateJet #CasinoHost #PrivateJetperhour #Jetrates #Jetprices #VegasJet #NVJets #JetCharters #JetChartersVegas