INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS: Are you heading for a overseas destination in China or Latin America. The Private Jet offers substantial time savings and a place to conduct business meetings.
Co-productions can be costly, this is a solution since it saves time for you VIP guests.
- For example, a non-stop flight from LAX to Shanghai will take from 12 to 14 hours. Compare this commercial air services and save up to 6-10 hours when you fly Private.
- The preferred Private Jet for a non-stop flight to Shanghai or Beijing would include the Gulfstream 650 or the Global 6000.
- Aircraft options include aft bedrooms, lay flat seats and facilities to meet and discuss studio venues.
- Expect the latest over water technologies such as satellite WIFI and entertainment programs.
- How much will you be paying for this Long Haul Large Cabin Jet?- expect hourly charter rates from $8,500 to $9,500 for the Global and Gulfstream. Your Boeing 737 BBJ will be pricey with an hourly charter cost of close to $13,000- to $14,000- per hour.
- Sample prices from LAX to China with a one week stay will range from $359,000 to $400,000. This rate sample is based on the standard long range Gulfstream 650. (The latest edition of this jet with a price tag of about $70 Million.)
POTENTIAL COST SAVINGS:
Consider a one- stop aircraft which is well suited for long haul travel—however it may not have a nonstop range of 14 flight hours. A one-tep downgrade will provide you with cost savings up to $20,000 to $40,000 for a typical journey. Our Jet Experts will provide you with a series of options for your consideration.
Before you decide, contact us at P.702-336-7345 or ask for a quote.
NO NEED TO WORRY–A TEAM OF DISPTACHERS WILL TAKE CARE OF THE DETAILS—–
- Most destinations, including China require a 7 day period for landing approvals. This includes ground handling of your aircraft.
- Special flight plans will be filed for your Jet Charter—the Dispatch Team takes care of the details and reconfirms all arrangements with your Cockpit Crew members prior to your departure. You will be provided with a short weather updated by your Cockpit crew shortly after take-off.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SUPPORT: As a supplier for the Movie Studios we understand the need for a joint discussion and detailed Charter Plan to ensure that all needs of your guests are addressed. This to include “in flight technologies and special accommodations such as an aft bedroom for the VIP Travelers”— we understand your needs and provide you with the very best solutions and options. Yes- we handle last minute departures—please call us at p.702-336-7345
DEALING WITH THE INEXPECTED: We have been able to deal with strikes by Air Controllers, Ground Personnel and even volcano eruptions. Our Dispatchers monitor each flight 24/7. We understand the needs of our guests and respond quickly to flight and time changes. No request is too small.
ON THE GROUND: Our Air Concierges (our travel team) will ensure that you services are seamless. This includes expedited custom clearance in a special lounge for VIP guests. Last but not least before you arrive at the Private Airport Lounge make certain that your PASSPORT is valid for a period of 6 months on the last day of your travel schedule.
Some destinations like China require a Visa–this takes about three weeks for a US visitor—emergency services are available for expedited handling. Please ask us.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: We help you with you research and planning. This includes airline tickets for commercial flights.
Carefully research options. Do consider Commercial Air as one of your options with First and Business Class Seating. With a larger group of travelers the costs ranges for the Private Jet will be the same or very close. Ask for a cost comparison and consider the use of a jet aircraft which will be able to reach your destination with a single stop. This would include a flight from Los Angeles to Beijing with a fuel stop in Anchorage providing you with cost savings up to $20,000.
The World’s Largest Private Jet–take it on a journey!
Please ask us for Air Cruises with the newest Boeing 777 Private Jet. Voyages from 19-27 days with rates from $78,000 per person with Luxury Hotels. Custom Crafted journeys are here upon request.
Are you considering a Private Jet journey, please contact on of our Team Members for a friendly Chat at P.702-336-7345.
Han Geskes is the Managing Director of our International Team, feel free to talk to Han, he is here to make it work for you and your business.
Vegas Express Jet- Private Lounge Airports at Atlantic, Signature and Henderson Executive Airports. Depart from LAX, Van Nuys, John Wayne, Carlsbad-Palomar, San Diego, Santa Barbara. Admin at 5132 Tennis Ct E, Las Vegas NV 89120-1333 USA p. (1) 702-336-7345