Vegas Express Jet has served the Casino Resort Community for 15 plus years. Our Team Members are here to exceed the expectations of the First Time Jet Flyers and a vast number of Travelers who return to us for Business and Vacation Travel. Our customers take time to update us on their flight experiences. As a Team we work hard to anticipate the needs of all our loyal clients–without lengthy, painful survey. Our clients always a “Welcome Home Message”
Here are your questions–and answers.
You can reserve a Private Jet at a number of places. Google Private Jets and you discover a wide selection of options. Select the one which works best for you. From Jet Brokers who offer Jet Cards to Independent Private Jet Operators–or use the fully transparent Vegas Express option with a Technology based Jet Portal and no “Middleman”.
- You may be challenged to determine how the Jet Industry works–Many firms will look like they own and operates Private Jets. However may “Brokers” who will help you search for aircraft from direct operators. Cashflow is an important source of income. As a business, they will offer you Prepaid Jet Cards and Memberships with investments from $25,000 and up. Such options are a great choice for folks who fly at least 100-150 hours per year. Brokers will shop on your behalf to secure a good buy!
- “Jet Operators” Manage and Operate Private Planes for individuals and Corporations who may use Private Planes to secure tax advantages. Firms may offer you a Fractional ownership–Allowing you to own 1/7th of a Private Plane–Like timeshares in the air. This may be a great choice and option for the wealthy travelers.
- “Vegas Express Jet LLC” is a Jet Portal– we do not own aircraft and source quotes from 50 Plus Alliance Partners which are FAA Part 135 Authorized firms. Each Jet Operator competes for your business. This option provides you with more value and no long term obligations or risks! You decide!
- Plan ahead for a great journey with your Private Jet
How to Rent and questions to ask:
- HOW MUCH IS MY PRIVATE JET: As a first step plan your trip with date and time of departures, how many seats will you need. Traveling with Pets?
- ASK FOR PRICES “QUOTES”: Aircraft types include the newest Very Light Jets with seating for 4-5 passengers. Great choice, over 70% of all flights are under 1,500 miles or 2.3 hours. Rates range from $1,990 to $2,400 per hour. For Longer trips of 4 hours, from LAX to Chicago a Midsize Jet like the Phenom 300 or Lear 60 is a great choice. Hourly rates from $3,600 per hour. For Coast to Coast flights you need a Super Medium Jet with up to 12 seats. This includes the Challenger 401 series with up to 12 seats–or the Gulfstream 200 with 10 seats. Your entering into pricier planes with rates from $4,400 per hour. Understand, you will pay for the empty return of the aircraft, back to base when you arrive at your destination.
- LONG TRIPS TO HAWAII, CARIBBEAN OR EUROPE– The Gulfstream Jets are your best option. The Gulfstream IV has seating for up to 14. This is also a great Party, Wedding or Family Vacation Jet. Prices are around $5,900 per hour and up.
- WHAT SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN YOUR QUOTE? Vegas Express Jet will provide you with several aircraft and pricing options. You will be able to compare several aircraft types—photos of the interior and exterior included. A seat map shows you the seating, meeting table, washrooms and WIFI Details.
- PRICES, COMPARE SIDE-BY-SIDE. You quote will include several quotes which you can compare Side-By-Side. Make certain that the rates include all fees and Charges. The Federal Excise Tax is 7.5%. Look for City, Airport and Landing Fees charges. You will have an option to pay the operator direct via a Bank Wire or use a credit card. You will be required to pay a credit card fee of 4-5%. Receive special benefits and an extra layer of security when you pay with a credit card!
- LOWER THE COST OF YOUR CHARTER! Make a smart move share, sell your empty seats. It OK to use social media to locate other travelers going your way.
- A CHARTER AGREEMENT is issued by the FAA Authorized operator and needs to include your “Guaranteed Costs and Charges, plus a confirmation of your flight schedule. Take a moment to review before you sign and approve.
How to, answering your questions
No request is too small–we have no “Cookie Cutter” Templates–We do have Team Members who will be here to answer your questions. No need to worry about hard selling commission paid sales members. Our Team is a group of Jet and Travel Experts who will be here to answer you questions. We never-ever will ask you for credit card or personal information. For support Tel:702-720-2449 or e-mail us.
Vegas Express Jet LLC is a Private Jet Technology Portal. Quotes are sourced on behalf of our clients from 50 Plus Alliance Partners. All firms are FAA Part 135 Authorized Charter Operators.
Charter Agreements are issued by the operators with Guaranteed Rates, and Aircraft-Operator Registration Details. Vegas Express Jet is not an indirect flight operator and does not own or operate aircraft. We have the Las Vegas Strip Corridor for 15 plus years.
DOT and FAA requirements are followed with details pertaining to the Aircraft Registration and full disclosure of the Aircraft operator. Please consult your Charter Agreement for full details….
Payments for Charter Rentals, are collected by the FAA Part 135 Authorized Operators—please pay by Credit card and consider a travel protection policy available from our Concierge Team.
Ground Services provided by our in-house Concierge and Signature Agency. Benefit from Special Perks such as upgrades and bar and boutique credit. Visit us for Hotel Reservations and Signature Upgrades.
Covid-19 Protocols are detailed in your Charter Agreement.