Did you know? Each and every day we help hundreds of Travelers with quotes for Private Jet Rentals and Charters . Jet costs are on top of all search lists. As a first step, we help you select the best Jet type for your trip. With hundreds of plane types we will not disappoint. Download the information here and- we will make it work for you. We are business partners with 50 plus Jet Operators, owners of hundreds of aircraft types. A Vegas Exclusive, receive multiple aircraft quotes, side-by-side. You compare and decide which Jet options and pricing meet your budget! Read-on:
Private Jet Prices
Private Jets 30% Less Than Jet Cards & Fractional Owner ship (Also known as Timeshares in the air). No need to purchase Pricey Jet Cards. Total freedom of choice with your quote. All it takes is your flight schedules and number of seats you need. We take care of the details for you. No need to buy pricey memberships or have on-going charges or fees. No hidden fees or last minute surprises.
- The Cirrus Very Light Jet is a great choice for budget jet flyers. This aircraft has three seats and a range of 500 miles. Not available at all airports–hourly charter rates from $1,600-
- The Newest Honda Jet is a most preferred aircraft with seating for up to 7 guests. This aircraft has a range of up to 3.2 hours. Fly this Jet from Las Vegas to the Sonoma Valley Airport–or from LAX to Phoenix. Hourly charter rates from $2,300 per hour. Other aircraft in this group are the Citation M2 with WIFI. In this same group is the Citation M2 with seating for 5 guests, FREE WIFI and a fully enclosed washroom—this is our most preferred jet for Golfers flying to Monterey Ca for a round of Golf at Pebble Beach! Or we meet you at the Dallas Love Field—-
- For larger groups, and coast to coast flights we recommend the Super Midsize category of Jets. This includes the Challenger 601-604 series with 12 seats. Seat Costs from * $400- per person. This is the pro-rated costs of a Charter rate of $4,800 per hour for a 12 seat Challenger Jet. A Best Buy for smaller groups. Select this Jet for a Wedding Celebration at Maui or a weekend trip to the Vegas Strip!
How much is it to charter a Private Jet
You’re invited to try our Three Click system–the quotes you need to compare all your options.
CKICK ONE: Simple share you flight schedule and number of passengers.
CLICK TWO: You receive a quote via e:mail. This includes images of several aircraft types with seating plans. You also will be able to view prices for the aircraft side-by-side. The quotes you receive are shared from 50 plus FAA Approved Charter Firms. No middleman fees or charges–avoiding the Middleman Brokers is a cost saver. You compare, you decide!
CKICK THREE: Like the rate- the Operator will provide you with a Charter Document with “Guaranteed Rates and Flight Confirmations”. Hold the jet with your credit card–payment is charges 24/72 hours before flight departure.
NO HIDDEN FEES OR CHARGES: All Private Jet flights within the USA are subject to a 7.5% Federal Excise Tax. This will be detailed in your quote and charter document. Additional Charges will be fully transparent, this includes handling fees at airports, special catering services. Due to the high fuel costs a Fuel Surcharge may be added. All charges are fully transparent. No worry, we will be here to answer your questions–just in case call us at 702-336-7345.
SERVICES YOU MAY REQUEST:
Last Minute departures:
A Lear Jet 31A with seating for 6 passengers is available for departures from the San Diego Montgomery Airport, Carlsbad (Palomar), John Wayne and Bob Hope.
- The Lear 31 A has seating for 6 passengers- this is a very fast aircraft saving you costs since you need fewer flight hours.
- Additional savings are yours with cash price discounts for payments via a Bank Wire Check. Instant cost savings of 4%
- Cut your costs when you fly to smaller airports–this means lower landing fees and in some instances lower fees. For example the Landing Fees at Boston are $2,400 for the Lear Jet. Smaller airports charge only $1,200
- Compare the costs for the Lear with a Super Midsize Jet and your Coast to Coast savings are $10,000 plus. The Lear will stay at your destination for up to three days–a great advantage for a business flyer.
Fast and Efficient
Jet rates are 30% Than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership–compare this to timeshares in the air. No need for memberships. For you this means total freedom of choice. No obligations on your part to reserve and fly a specific aircraft. Always fly with “On Demand Charters”.
Jet Concierge Services
Traveling with Furry Friends is no problem. Do you need airport car rentals or hotel accommodations–our Concierge Team will be handling this instantly. Take advantage of special Perks such as Hotel Suite Upgrades and Complimentary Breakfast services at the 4Seasons and the Wynn Las Vegas. No request is too small.
#Lear31ASanDiego #Lear31ACharter #FlyPrivatesave30% #PrivateJetSavings #PrivateJetPrices #HowmuchisaPrivateJet #HondaJet #GulfstreamJet #GlobalJet #CirrusJet #NVJets #VegasExpressJet #LearJet #HondaJet #Monterey #PebbleBeach #WineJets #NapaJets #VegasJet
(Terms and Conditions)
Vegas Express Jet is a subsidiary of Vegas Express Jet LLC. Vegas Express Jet is not a direct or indirect “Air Carrier”. Vegas Express Jet is a Technology Private Jet portal which provides quotes and aircraft information for aircraft operated by FAR Part 135 and 121 Operators. Fully transparent Charter Agreements are issued by the Charter Operators in accordance with DOT and FAA Requirements.
Ground Services partners include the Signature Network and RoyaltyTravelNV. Com. True Registration 99901760.
Registered- Mar 2022.