As you know, Business Jets are often associated with Entertainers, top Executives. The Pandemic has shifted this trend. Small Business Travelers exchanged their seats from the commercial airlines to a Private Plane. Most recently airlines shared 80% of all the business flyers for Premium seats- down from 90% prior the the traffic in the year 2019. Sounds like travelers like to avoid over-crowded facilities and long lines.
Industry experts projected a 60% increase in Private Jet Charters, actually their is a scarcity of used aircraft and a high demand for new planes. Companies have introduced hundreds of new Jet Card Options with investments of $25,000 plus hourly charter fees.
To complicate matters, costs for aviation fuel averaged nationally at $6.23 per gallon. A price increase or $0.23 during the last two weeks.
For those who are searching for Private Jets at the Cheapest prices. Take a moment to explore you options. Hopefully you will be able to make intelligent buying decisions for your next trip, read-on
Cheap Private Jets
Here are the solutions you need to score a great deal on your next Business or Vacation Journey. For many of our clients this means “how to become a Jet Card Cutter”. Understand that 70% of all Private Jet Flights are under 1,500 miles. Industry data confirm that a typical flights is about 2.3 hours and departs with 2-3 passengers. Some of the busiest flight markets are LAX to Las Vegas or from Teterboro to Miami.
Large aircraft manufacturers like Cessna and Honda have developed a specific group of Very Light Jets which are fuel efficient. Many of the Interiors are designed by BMW with wide swivel seats, you almost feel that you are on board a luxury jet. For your comfort and pleasure expect WIFI services and a fully enclosed washroom. Aircraft offer seating for 5-6 travelers with a spacious baggage compartment. It should not come as a surprise that our customers love to fly with the Honda and Cessna Jets!
One of the newest addition is the Cirrus Jet with a range of 500 miles. This Business Jet provides comfortable seating for three. Additionally the aircraft has leading edge technologies with a Build In Parachute and a self landing system, just in case. This is a great Budget Jet option for travelers who like to upgrade from the middle seat on a Commercial Airline.
Cheaper Midsize Jets
Solutions for the Business Traveler include the newest Phenom 300 with a range of up to 4.5 hours. This plane should be on top of your “Wish List” for trips from Chicago to LAX or from Dallas to the Las Vegas Strip. One of the nicer features is a full stand-up isle, washroom and complimentary WIFI. In front of the cabin is a well stocked bar with all beverages, from Miniatures to a wide range of soft drinks and a very generous snack basket. This new jet is in high demand- early bookings are encouraged.
- Honda Jet 6 seats
- Cessna Citation M2
- Cirrus Jet 3 seats
- Cessna Citation M3 6 seats
- Phenom 300 Midsize
Jet Prices- Hourly
- Hourly rates from $2,300
- Rates from $2,300 to $2,500*
- Hourly rates from $1,600 **
- From $2,600 to $2,900
- From $3,500 to $4,100
- * Peak holiday surcharges may apply, 4th of July and special sports and concert events of the Vegas Strip. ** Cirrus availability is limited to California and Florida Cities.
- Surcharges, if any may apply for fuel costs at certain airports.
Cheapest Private Jet to Buy!
Get a Price, here! The tools you need to explore and download to score a great deal on a Private Jet. We do all the work for you, no need for Credit Cards or Personal information. Our 3 Click System is straightforward. Our leading edge system sources quotes on your behalf from 50 Plus FAA Jet Operators who compete for your business. Discover how it works for you:
- CLICK ONE: Share your flight requirements, destination and how many seats you need. Make it a one way or roundtrip- select from 4,000 airports]
- CLICK TWO: Watch your inbox- Receive an e:mail message with a number of aircraft options, view pictures of the interior with seat maps. Other details include WIFI, Bar Services, Catering and Washroom Facilities. Compare fully transparent prices which are displayed side-by-side. A single one source you need to collect all the information!
- CLICK THREE: You like to opt-in and select any of the quotes-aircraft options. The Aircraft operator will provide you with a proposal which includes your Flight Confirmations with “Guaranteed Prices” To confirm you will be requested to confirm and provide the operator with a credit card to hold your plane. Your card will be charged 24/72 hours before flight departure. Optionally you may pay via a Bank Check Wire payment directly to the FAA Charter Operator.
Private Jet Charter Cheapest
We extend special Perks with each charter quote. Look for special bar services, hand crafted sandwiches prepared by the Panera Bakery. Fruit and fish platters from our partners at the “Whole Foods Market” (Amazon). Or complimentary transfer services from the Las Vegas Strip- Henderson Executive Airport with plane side meet services.
Helicopter Charters to the Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce. You save 30-60% when compared with single seats on tours.
- Guided tours by Luxury Car to the National Parks, daytrips of weekends with overnight star gazing (Time limited availability, our tour manager will update you.
- Day or weekend trips to the Wineries in Napa, Central California Coast-Paso Robles in the midst of 100 wineries. Weekly tours to Sonoma recommended for extended stays with customized itineraries. Special tours for small business and incentive groups. Aircraft options 4-30 seats.
- Golf Outings and TEE Times at the Pebble Beach courses via the Monterey CA airport- 5-15 minute drive with a GOGO Rental Car.
- Disneyland, weekday or weekend Park Tours with departures from all Las Vegas Resorts. We meet and greet you for a full days at Anaheim Ca. Your private jet will leave from a Private Lounge of the Vegas Strip. No lines and no waiting.
- Commercial Jets for Sports and Incentive Travel. We specialize in medical groups and conventions at small luxury resorts. Aircraft options with 14, 54 and 160 seats.
Cheaper Jets with Vegas Express Jet
Vegas Express Jet is very different. No need to deal with Broker-Middleman with additional fees and expenses. Our Leading edge technologies are combined with the knowledge and experience of a Team of Flight and Travel Planners. It’s our goal to anticipate all your needs and exceed your expectations. Feel free to call our Airport desk at 702-336-7345.
We are here to assist: Two Jet Planners and aircraft experts, Two Certified CTC Travel Planners and a Team of Meet and Greet Agents at each of the Private Jet airports. We will be here to assist you with your reservation, during your journey and on-site to welcome you back. Visit our entire inventory of Jets.
Our Travel Planners will be here to assist you wish Resort Reservations with special Suite Upgrades (Subject to Availability at check-in) and complimentary breakfast at the Bellagio, Aria, Wynn Las Vegas and 4Seasons Resorts.
Our in-house Wedding Consultant is here to help you with Wedding Ceremonies, Elope packages– on your flight from your Hometown to the Maui Beaches, Laguna Beach CA or the Vegas Strip. How about a wedding on top of the Grand Canyon with a Helicopter–we make it work for you! For a free planning consultation, please call our airport desk at 702-336-7345 or e:mail.
#VegasExpressJet #CessnaJets #CitationJet #HondaJet #CirrusJet #CheapJets #CheapJetCharters #JetPrices #MauiJets #BeachJets #WeddingJets #ElopeJet #VacationJet #JetSolutions.
Vegas Express Jet is a subsidiary of Vegas Express Jet LLC. Vegas Express Jet is not a direct or indirect “Air Carrier”. Vegas Express Jet is a Technology Private Jet portal which provides quotes and aircraft information for aircraft operated by FAR Part 135 and 121 Operators. Fully transparent Charter Agreements are issued by the Charter Operators in accordance with DOT and FAA Requirements. Ground and Concierge Services Provided by RoyaltyTravelNV. Registration TRUE #99901760