Cheap Private Charters
Welcome to the Private Rental, Charter and Lease options you will discover on the Web. We are here to introduce you to a number of simple steps you can take to score a great deal on a Private Jet. Take a moment to download or tips and start packing! It’s good to know that 70% of all Jet Charters are for flights under 1,500 miles. Consider the newest and most cost efficient group of Very Light Jets. Tempting rates from $1,600 per hour.*
Private Charters, how to save
All Private Jet charters have one common issue. Jet Charters and Rentals are based on the hours flown. The lowest budget jets are the Very Light Planes and the most expensive aircraft include the Large Cabin Gulfstream and Global Jets- some with up to 16 seats. Consider this group for shorter flights and save!
- You will be able to receive quotes from Brokers and Jet Operators direct. Avoid this option and the costs you pay to a Middleman.
- Most Jet Brokers will offer you Prepaid Jet Cards with pricing from $5000- to $25,000. The Broker will contact Jet Operators for pricing and offer a lower price for the first charter partially financed with the purchase of your jet card. This option provides the Brokers with an additional revenue stream- you will be paying for this.
- Large Charter firms such as NetJets will recommend that you purchase a part/share or 1/7th of an aircraft. This may be a good option for a corporate account–compare this to a timeshare in the air. It’s costly and risky unless you are a very frequent corporate jet flyers with deep pockets. A typical minimum investment is $250,000-
- Regional operators will offer you monthly fees plus hourly charges–such programs offer a great solution for road worriers who spend hours and days meeting with business clients.
Private Jet Charters
For business flyers, who fly private from 150 plus hours per year, consider any of the options and work with your Financial Planner and Lawyer to select a plan or options. Total freedom includes your ability to avoid any Up-Front investments, risks and or obligations.
Cheap Jets, save 30%
Charter a Jet for 30% Less Than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership. Charter a jet when you need it without the purchase of Memberships. Vegas Express Jet is your “Low Cost” solution.
Are you flying on a short trip? From LAX to Vegas for a weekend or from Sacramento the Orange County–Consider a very light jet
- The Newest Vision Jet with a cruise speed of 305 KTAS and a range of 500 plus miles is a great choice, with seating for 3-4 passengers plus most pets- this aircraft is yours at rates staring at $1,600 per hour. Not available at all our cities.
- The Phenom 100 with seating for 4 and a range of 2.3 hours flight time is one of the great choices with our California Visitors to the Vegas Strip
- Most preferred, the new Citation M2 with seating for 5 guests, fully enclose washroom and Free WIFI is the most preferred by our travelers. Hourly rates from $2,300 to $2,700 per hour. A Friday-Sunday weekend from Las Vegas will be under $9,900 and save you up to 10 hours on the 15 Freeway!
Private Jets, Better Options and Cheap Prices
Your simply ask us for a quote with the departure city, time and number of passengers.
Vegas Express Jet shares quotes received from 50 Plus Jet Alliance Partners with Hundreds of Aircraft. You receive a number of aircraft options. Take time to view the interior photos and seating plan. Other information you receive is WIFI and entertainment options, catering.
View detailed pricing costs with hourly charter rates, taxes and fees. You will be able to decided from aircraft prices displayed side-by-side.
Guaranteed prices are yours with the confirmation of your flight confirmations– the Charter Agreement is directly issued to you by the flight operator. No hidden fees or charges. You will be able to place a hold on your Charter Jet with your credit card–your card is charged at 24-72 hours before departure.
Cheap Jets, all inclusive rates
Private Jet quotes are yours to review and consider. All included in your quote with full transparancy:
Your total charter time and hourly costs. This will include the required time to deliver you to your destination and return of the aircraft back to base. Federal Taxes apply to all Domestic Flights and are added to your quote at a rate of 7.5%. Other fees will be fully displayed and include landing fees, local airport fees and costs for de-icing of the aircraft- this applies most to Ski Flights. After you accept the estimated costs do ask for a Charter Agreement issued directly to you by the FAA Part 135 Authorized Operator. You pay the operator direct and avoid the Middleman Jet Broker for a Cheap Jet Charter.
Cheap Charters full time support
Driven by Leading Edge Technologies, well connected with 50 Plus Charter Alliance partners- you benefit from the Expertise and support from a Team of Flight Planners and Travel Advisors. No need to wait for hours on the pone, we have full time live support at P.702-336-7345 to message us at Vegas Express Jet.
Vegas Express Jet LLC is a Private Jet Technology Portal. Quotes are sourced on behalf of our clients from 50 Plus Alliance Partners. All firms are FAA Part 135 Authorized Charter Operators. In partnership with Vegas Express Jet LLC. Full disclosure of Aircraft and Operator data in accordance with DOT and FAA Regulations.
Vegas Express Jet LLC is not an aircraft operator or a direct air carrier and is not in operational control of aircraft. Flights will be operated by a direct air carrier or direct foreign air carrier, as applicable, which will have operational control of the aircraft
#CheapJets #VegasJet #LAXJet #Phenom100 #CitationJet #FlightPlanners #VegasExpressJet #WynnJet #EncoreJet #BellagioJet #TravelPlanners