How much will it cost to Rent a Private Jet? We provide you with the tools and sample prices for you to download. Do understand, Private Jets are on the move from airport to the operator Home Base or may be offered as open legs. This is the place to compare rates. Information like you view on KAYAK is now at your fingertips for Private Jets! Download our low cost options and start your search for a Private Jet Charter or Rental Here!
- Charter a Very Light Jet, download the details below
- Depart from airports which are close to you- ask us for quotes from 4,000 airports
- Quotes are free of charge compare rates side-by-side
Use the prices as a Guide only, since operators apply “Dynamic Pricing formulas for weekend and Peak Holiday Periods” prices may increase from 20-25%. Feel free to ask for a quote at any time–no credit card needed, no obligations or risks on your part:
Private Jet Prices- Private Jet Prices- Private Jet Prices
Download you Jet prices and use our Jet Matrix to benefit from bigger savings:
- Over 70% of all flights are under 1,500 Miles. Select a Very Light Jet, this should include the Phenom 100 with 4 seats or the much preferred Citation M2 with 5 seats, a fully enclosed washroom and WIFI. Best aircraft for a flight up to 2,3 hours- speed from 370- to 400 MPH. Expect hourly rates from $1,900 to $2,300 per hour.
- Is your flight from 3-4 hours, avoid fuel stops and select the Phenom 300 or the Lear 60- Rates from $3,400 to $3,700 per hour. Your choice for flights from LAX to Seattle and Vancouver or from Chicago to Las Vegas
- For Coast to Coast flights, Las Vegas to Orlando or Miami. LAX to Honolulu select a Super Midsize Challenger 601-604 or the Falcon 1000 with up to 10 seats. Prices range from $4,400 to $4,900 per hour.
- Big jets like the Gulfstream IV, V command high prices from $5,900 and up. Consider open legs when you travel from LAX to Paris, Rome or London. You will be saving from30-60%.
How do you compute or count rental hours for Private Jets?- Understand that you will be charged for the hours it will take for the aircraft to return to base after your trip. That’s why our team members will work with operators which are close to your Hometown Airport. That’s why we have better options- each quote is reviewed by our Team Members— technologies are great tools- with our expertise you save even more! Compare aircraft and Charter Prices side-by-side and use our tools to make an intelligent decision.
We do not promote Pricey Jet Cards or Memberships. Such tools may great options for large corporate accounts who fly several hundred hours per year. We “UBDERIZE” the Private Jet! You pay the operator direct and avoid the Broker and Middleman, the savings are yours $$$$.
|Las Vegas||Page AZ||Citation CJ3- 6 seat, One Way||$6,636*|
|John Wayne CA||Las Vegas||Citation M2- 5 seat, One Way||$5,471*|
|Las Vegas||John Wayne CA||Citation M2-5 seat (open leg)-One Way||$3,371*|
|LAX||Kahului HI||Gulfstream IV 14 seat, One way||$82,600*|
|Tyler TX||Las Vegas||Citation Excel 10 seat, roundtrip weekend||$32,000*|
|Dallas TX||Las Vegas||Citation Excel 10 Seat, roundtrip weekend||$29,000*|
|Waco TX||Las Vegas||Citation Excel, 10 seat, roundtrip weekend||$31,400*|
|Houston TX||Las Vegas||Lear Jet 60XR, 7 seat, roundtrip weekend||$34,000*|
|Austin TX||Las Vegas||Lear Jet 60XR , 7 seat, roundtrip weekend||$34,600*|
|Las Vegas||St. Louis MO||Citation CJ3- 6 seat, One Way||$20,930*|
|Burbank/Van Nuys||Las Vegas||Citation M2, 5 seat FRI/SUN weekend||$9,900*|
*Please note, the above prices are based on past departures and do not include a Federal Tax of 7,5%. A 4% handling fee applies. Please ask for a rate quote which includes all taxes and fees. You Charter Agreement issued by the Charter Operator provides you with GUARANTEED Prices.
Prices are 30% Less Than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership (Like timeshares in the air). No need for pricey memberships. We uberized the Private Jet industry by providing you with rates using our leading edge technologies and rates submitted by 50 Plus Alliance Operators who compete for your business. Hundreds of aircraft types are available, please ask us for a quote.
Charter Rates, Open Legs
Open legs are simply flights which are operated without passengers–for example this applies to a flight returning to base after the passengers have been delivered to their destination. Or a flight to meet passengers in other cities without paying passengers. Operator will promote and sell Open Legs at discounted rates from 30-60%. Vegas Express has a large inventory. Open legs are typically promoted from 3-13 days before departure. Open Legs are a great deal and value for travelers with a “Flexible Schedule”.
- Open legs are posted between 3-13 days before flight departure
- Vegas Express Jet maintains flight schedules–we will be pleased to update you on availability–and place you on our standby list for future departures
- Risks include the cancellation of the flight, if the booked passengers delay, change or cancel a flight
- Expect that most of the flights are for Midsize, Large Cabin Jets. Short haul flights (Between one to two hours are not available)
- It may be difficult to secure a roundtrip flight–be prepared to return via commercial air or a regular priced Charter Jet.
- Have questions or preferences, please E:Mail us.
#Private Jets #How much is a Private Jet #Open Legs #Citation Jet #Lear Jet #Flights
Vegas Express Jet LC and Vegas Jet NV is a Private Jet Technology Portal. Quotes are sourced on behalf of our clients from 50 Plus Alliance Partners. All firms are FAA Part 135 Authorized Charter Operators. In partnership with Vegas Express Jet LLC. Full disclosure of Aircraft and Operator data in accordance with DOT and FAA Regulations. Vegas Express Jet LLC is not an aircraft operator or a direct air carrier and is not in operational control of aircraft. Flights will be operated by a direct
#HowmuchisaPrivateJet #PrivateJetPrices #VegasJetPrices #LightJetPrices #VegasJetCosts #WynnCharters #WynnPrices #CosmoJets #CosmopolitanJets #ResortsWorldJets #VacationJets #JetRentals #JetFlyghts #FlyPrivate #PrivateJetrentals
Vegas Express Jet LC and Vegas Jet NV is a Private Jet Technology Portal. Quotes are sourced on behalf of our clients from 50 Plus Alliance Partners. All firms are FAA Part 135 Authorized Charter Operators. In partnership with Vegas Express Jet LLC. Full disclosure of Aircraft and Operator data in accordance with DOT and FAA Regulations.
Vegas Express Jet LLC is not an aircraft operator or a direct air carrier and is not in operational control of aircraft. Flights will be operated by a direct air carrier or direct foreign air carrier, as applicable, which will have operational control of the aircraft