Gulfstream 200 Series, 10 seats Know your options, before you buy! Helping you understand your options, before you buy and…
Cheap Charters may be expensive–make certain that you check before you “click and buy”.
FOR FULL DISCLOSURE: Vegas Express Jet provides charter quotes from 50 Plus Alliance Partners which are FAA Part 135 Certified and offer the highest ARG/US Gold or Platinum ratings. Instantly save 4% when you pay the operator direct–in fact you will avoid the middleman. Try it now, get a quote.
PRIVATE JET COSTS: No news here, Private Planes are expensive, over 40% of all charter costs are fuel related. But you can manage your costs, take a look at a short list of smart options and start your Luxury Dream Journey:
- You may be tempted to buy memberships or invest in prepaid jet cards which will cost you from $5,000- to $25,000. Simply book “On Demand Charters” you only pay for the charter hours. It’s like Lyft or Uber without any on-going risks or obligations.
- Over 7-% of all Charter Flights are under 1,500 miles- or under 2 hours. Take advantage of the Very Light Phenom 100 Jet with 4 seats with an interior designed by BMW. Enjoy a spacious Luxury Cabin for 4 travelers with a price of $1995- to $2100- per hour
- Quotes should be fully transparent and include all taxes and fees. All taxes and fees should be disclosed, Federal Taxes of 7.5% apply to all flights and airline tickets.
- Don’t overbuy on a plane with too many seats, average occupancy is 3.2 passengers for all charter flights.
- Is your flight Nonstop or will you be making fuel stops. Since you are paying and hourly Charter price–make a smart move and fly non-stop.
- Don’t hesitate to ask for multiple quotes, compare rates and options. Take a good look at the seating plan of your plane–are the seats comfortable. Feel free to visit the aircraft before you charter!
Take Charge and ask lot’s of questions before you fly. The planning of your journey should be a great experience. Make it a casual chat with one of our flight planners. We are here to help you consider all your options. A commercial flight may be your best solution or a Large Cabin Jet for your once in a lifetime trip to Italy! Consider the possibilities.
Enjoy the Private Jet Experience, leave from a Private Airport Lounge. The crew will meet you at the reception desk and escort you to your Private Jet. No TSA lines or long waits in the gate before you will be boarded as group V. No need to wait for your bags! Our Air Concierge will take care of all the details, no worries or stress.
Departures from Private Airport Lounges at Atlantic, Signature East/West, Henderson Executive, John Wayne, Palomar-Carlsbad, San Diego. Bakersfield, Santa Barbara, San Jose-Oakland-San Francisco.