Private Jet Prices, You best options:
Vegas Express Jet receives hundreds of quote requests weekly. How much will it cost to Charter or Rent a Private Jet? Vegas Express is a Private Jet and Travel Portal which sources quotes on behalf of clients like you from 50 Plus Jet Alliance Partners, with all types of aircraft with seating for 4-30 passengers. Ask us for an instant quote and compare your options below:
You’re invited to explore new runways, for those who are looking for that Gold Embossed Membership card!
- Frequent Private Jet flyers will be able to a wide range of membership cards which range from $2,600 per month, for AirSpace to $2,500 for Surf Air plus a fee of $500- per seat. The operator links LAX with San Francisco, Las Vegas with Lake Tahoe.
- Delta Airlines introduced a new Jet Card program with a minimum deposit of $150,000 and a $6,000 annual membership.
- One of our Team Members will be pleased to update you on all available options. Some of the programs are available from Brokers. Jet Cards are of substantial benefit to corporate clients who fly from 150-200 hours per year. We will be pleased to assist, please contact us.
- For Private Jet flyers who charter under 150 hours per year–you will conclude that “On Demand Charters” represent the best price and value propositions. Vegas Express Jet exclusively offers you On Demand Charters without the need to invest in annual memberships or purchase pricey jet cards.
Best options for leisure travelers, Charter like a plane like you take a trip with Uber or Lyft. Take advantage of our “On Demand Charters”. No strings attached-keep it simple!
Most Private Jet flyers limit their Jet Charters to one or two per year–costly memberships and pricey jet cards are no a viable options. Their preferences are budget driven:
- Travelers prefer a Private Jet option like UBER or LYFT and only pay for the costs for the Charter Hours.
- On Demand Charters from Vegas Express do not require any up front payments. Yet you benefit from the same VIP services which are extended by the Membership Groups (Albeit no fancy embossed membership cards)
- Take advantage of the best rate quotes extended by 50 Plus Private Jet operators. Some actually provide jet charters for the membership groups.
- Did you know, over 70% of all private jet charter rentals are under 1500 miles. A Very light or light jet with seating for up to 6 passengers is a great choice. Select the Very Light Phenom 100 with charter rates from $1,995 per hour. Other aircraft are available with up to 30 seats. This includes the Lear 31A, 35 and the Gulfstream 200 and GIV.
Start with a request for quote, No Credit Card or payment needed. Use our Flexible Quote form and include your flight preferences and select a plane type—no need to worry we will send you several options and always focus on best prices and options:
- Your detailed quote includes your flights, distance flown all in local times
- View several aircraft options with interior and exterior photos. Information such as WiFi, Washrooms and Galley, baggage information.
- Rates include your hourly charter costs, local taxes and Federal Taxes of 7,5%. Extra charges may apply for catering and overnight stays.
- Also included “Special Perks” extended by the Charter Companies, Complimentary Limousine Offers. Operators compete for your business and will provide with special discounts for Bank Wire Payments which range from 4-5%.
Support from our Air Concierge Team
Did you know, over 40% of our travelers take advantage of Hotel/Resort upgrades and complimentary meal (breakfast) options. Details are disclosed in your Private Jet quote and included Free night stays at Mansions. Feel free to contact us for quotes for Business Class Air Fares on overseas flights and custom crafted itineraries for your trip to Europe. No request is too small
All flights depart from Private Airport Lounges–no crowds at Signature, Atlantic and the Henderson Executive Airports. Vegas Express Jet, Royalty Travel US and Private Jet Advisor are Travel and Technology Portals which provide you with quotes sourced from 50 Plus Private Jet Operators which are FAA Part 135 Certified. Vegas Express Jet does not own or operate aircraft.
Your inquiries and reservations are confidential. Vegas Express Jet has served the Las Vegas Strip for over 19 years. Located on the Las Vegas Strip Corridor each of our team members are Certified Jet and Travel Planners.