Private Jets, best planes to Charter.
Explore the best Private Jets for your next flight–information you need to download before you start your journey. The information is secured from the People who frequently fly and ask us for quotes. Vegas Express Jet is your best source for Private Jets with direct “Charter Agreements” with Guaranteed rates to your e-mail address. Consider side-stepping the Jet Broker, you fly a Jet, at 30% less than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership. Here are the facts for the year 2021, year to date!
- Over 33% of all our clients used the Very Light Jets (The newest and fuel efficient)
- Over 40% of our travelers selected the Midsize Group of Jet- mostly Business Flyers
- 27% of our Guests opted for the Large Cabin Jets—1/3 chartered the jets for extended vacations, weddings and business meetings. Casino Hosts will order this aircraft for VIP Players!
- Why Vegas Express Jet- Our clients discovered that savings exceed 30% when you avoid Broker-Middleman and pay the flight operators direct. Consider Vegas Express Jet as your Jet Technology Consultants!
Private Jets for flights under 2.5 hours
Over 70% of all flights are under 1,500 miles, or about 2.2 Hours. Very Light Jets like the Phenom 100 with 4 seats and the Citation M2 are a great and cost efficient options:
- The Phenom 100 is a Embraer Jet with 4 seats and an interior designed by BMW. This Jet has a spacious cabin with swivel seats and a large baggage compartment. Hourly rates from $1.900 per hour. Great option for flights from LAX/ John Wayne to Las Vegas. Weekend Charter Costs from $10,000
- The Citation M2 is one of the newest aircraft (2016) with 5 seats, a fully enclosed washroom and WIFI. Expect hourly rates from $2,300 per hour. Rated as 5 Star Plus ***** by our passengers.
Midsize Jets allow you to flying longer distances Nonstop without the need to make fuel stops. Fly this Jet from John Wayne Orange County CA to Vancouver, or from San Diego to Dallas or Houston.
- The Phenom 300 is for certain the most preferred Business Jet by frequent flyers since the cabin is very spacious. Seating is very comfortable. Enjoy a great entertainment system with WIFI and a fully enclosed washroom. Expect pricing from $3,500 to $3,700 per hour. (Limited availability at LAX and San Diego.)
- The Lear 60 Late models 2004-2012 accommodate up to 7 travelers. The Lear is a very fast aircraft allowing you to save time. Most aircraft are provided with enclosed washrooms and WIFI. Rates range from $3,400 to $3,500 per hour. It’s a great jet for those who prefer this fast Jet.
- Other aircraft include the Citation III and the Hawker series 800.
Super Midsize Jets are the industry “Best Value and Best Buy” since you enjoy a large Jet which will take you Coast to Coast at Jet Charter/Rental Costs which are 20% lower than Large Cabin Jets.
- The Gulfstream 200 has seating for 9 or 10 passengers–it’s a wide cabin jet with a large four seat conference table, forward galley and luxury washroom which is much appreciated by your lady guests. Many seats may be converted in lay flat sleeper berths. Expect hourly charter rates from $4,700 to $4,900 per hour.
- Need more seats consider the Falcon 1000 with seating for 10 guests or the Challenger 604 series with up to 12 seats. Hourly rates range from $4,400 to $4,900 per hour. Aircraft in the group will take you from LAX to Hawaii or from Dallas to the Bahamas. Fly this aircraft as party jet for a wedding or business meeting.
Large Cabin Jets are designed for long haul and over-water International Flights. From LAX to Honolulu or Las Vegas to Paris or New York to London. You will enjoy the services of a Professional Flight Attendant, A wide range of in-flight entertainment options and a spacious cabin. Expect lay-flat beds for long haul and International flights. The Large Cabin Jets are used by the Vegas Casinos to take good care of the VIP Players and Guests, You will be able to benefit from substantial savings with “Open Legs” with cost savings from 30-60%. For details and direct quotes contact us at Tel:702-336-7345
- The Gulfstream IV, Gulfstream V and 650 are the aircraft which will take you Nonstop from Las Vegas to London, Paris or Peking China. Each aircraft has a conference table with seating for 4 guests. Seats on Board the Gulfstream a wide and spacious and recline to Sleeper Seats. The forward galley is designed to provide guests with a wide range of Hot Menu options. Expect rates from $5,900 to $8,000 per hour.
- Global Jets 7000 are the most spacious and will provide seating for 14 guests. Such aircraft are designed for flights to the Maldives and far away destinations for Luxury Travelers. Rates range from $7,900 and UP. This is the aircraft you may select for Air Cruises. Our Jet Concierges will be here to assist with Custom Designed Air Cruises following your most preferred destinations. Please share your wishes via e-mail message.
How much will you pay for your Private Jet?
Please use the Hourly Prices as noted as “Guide Only”. Some operators may apply Dynamic Pricing for Peak Travel and Holiday periods. During such periods rates will be from 20-25% higher. Early bookings are suggested for Peak Holidays such as Labor Day and New Year’s. Please ask us for a quote:
- Rates are sourced form 50 Plus Alliance Partners with hundreds of aircraft
- You will be able to compare multiple aircraft options, side-by-side
- Your Charter Operator will issue a Charter Agreement directly to you with Guaranteed rates. Carefully review and approve. We suggest you pay the operator direct with your credit card as an extra layer of protection.
- Full support is here at Tel:702-336-7345 at our Airport desk.
Vegas Express Jet LC and Vegas Jet NV is a Private Jet Technology Portal. Quotes are sourced on behalf of our clients from 50 Plus Alliance Partners. All firms are FAA Part 135 Authorized Charter Operators. In partnership with Vegas Express Jet LLC. Full disclosure of Aircraft and Operator data in accordance with DOT and FAA Regulations.
Vegas Express Jet LLC is not an aircraft operator or a direct air carrier and is not in operational control of aircraft. Flights will be operated by a direct air carrier or direct foreign air carrier, as applicable, which will have operational control of the aircraft #VegasExpressJet #VegasJetNV #RoyaltyTravelNV.com