Are searching for a Private Jet to Las Vegas- Looking for a Cheap Private Jet? We can help and provide you with the tools you need to score a great plane at the very best price without compromising your privacy. You may have seen a hundreds of listings to Brokers. Many firms make you believe that they own the aircraft–they will sell you on Jet Cards and Memberships. We are here to share the “Secret Sauce” to avoid the middleman and score a great deal from the FAA Authorized Jet operator direct, and save 30% on you next Jet Flight. We are different, we partner with 50 plus operators who provide you with the best Jet Prices for Jet Rentals and Charters. We take care of the details with smart technologies and you compare, decide. The Choice is yours!
It’s not complicated, but you should know that Brokers are the middleman, you will be paying and extra fee for their services. You will be able to fly a Private Jet at 30% Less Than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership also known as Timeshares in the air. We help you discover the best Jet for your trip to the Vegas Strip. Above all you will be able to manage your very own Jet budget. Did you know!
- Over 70% of all Private Jet Charters are under 1,500 miles— a typical Jet flight is about 2.2 hours
- For a shorter flight, don’t overlook the newest Very Light Jets with the latest technologies, Free WIFI and great entertainment packages.
- Ask for the newest Honda Jets and the Citation M2. Jets in this group have up to 6 Seats. The M2 has an interior designed by BMW. This Jet has space for all your sports gear.
- Budget options include the Cirrus Jet, a great option for folks who are looking for a Budget Deal- this plane is best for smaller parties with three passengers–this aircraft has a limited range of about 500 miles. A great choice for a trip from Miami to Orlando, Burbank to Las Vegas or Santa Barbara to the Strip.
- Prices start at $1,600 per hour for the Cirrus Jet, The Honda and Citation costs are from $2,300 per hour. Charter costs are based on the total hours for your trip. This includes the time needed to return your Jet Charter back to base! Select this plane for trips of under 500 miles!
- In addition to your charter costs, you will be required to pay the Federal Excise Tax of 7.5% which applies to all US Flights. Make certain that the quotes you receive include all taxes and fees.
- Avoid the Broker- Middleman. Here is the secret sauce which let’s you cut you costs–Vegas Express Jet partners direct with Jet Operators. Operators will be allowed to submit a bid for your trip–as a matter of fact the compete for your Business! This means that you receive rate quotes and options when you submit your request—
- Vegas Express Jet will provide you with the very best quotes as submitted from 50 plus operators with hundreds of planes.
- You need to start with a quote request–all you need to share is your flight schedule, destination and the number of seats you need.
- You receive a detailed quote with options for a number of plane types–view the aircraft and compare pricing for several aircraft types–Side-By-Side a Vegas Express Exclusive.
- You like the quote- The Jet Operator will issue a Charter Agreement for your approval. This includes Guaranteed Charter Costs and your flight confirmations. Also included the Registration (Tail Number) of your aircraft! Full transparency, no hidden fees or last minute charges.
- It’s up to you to accept and hold, confirm the Jet with your credit card–payment is collected 24-72 hours before your flight departure. Optionally you will be able to pay with a Bank Check.
- Chartering with Vegas Express Jet is like a trip with UBER or Lyft, you only pay for the Charter Hours and costs detailed in your Charter Agreement. No need for Membership fees or Prepaid Jet Cards which may cost you from $25,000 and up.
Vegas Express Jet has a Team of Flight Planners, Jet Concierges-Travel Advisors and a Wedding Consultant. Our Commercial Team handles large B737 aircraft with up to 160 seats for Sports and Business Travel. Explore you options and feel free to download our information for your Private Jet trips.
Private Jet Rental
You are Three Clicks away from a wide selection of private jets with detailed pricing options, we select from Hundreds of quotes and offer “Cheap Charter Options”-
- CLICK ONE: Simply request a quote, include your preferred flight schedule, dates, time and number of passengers.
- CLICK TWO: Your quote will arrive via E:Mail with photos and seating plans for several aircraft types. View seating plans and information- this includes WIFI services, bar services and fully enclosed washrooms. How many bags and a special welcome for your Pets. Compare Costs for several airplane types. Rates are shown side-by-side. Keeping it simple, all hourly rates and taxes are fully detailed. No hidden fees or charges
- CLICK THREE: After you “like the quote” ask us for a Charter Agreement, issued by the Charter Operator directly to you with Guaranteed Rates and Registration Information of your Charter Jet. You will be able to confirm your flights with your Credit Card—final payment is charged 24-72 hours before flight departure. Our Team Members will be here to assist.
Private Jet Costs
Rent your Private Jet like you take a ride with UBER or Lyft. You only pay for the Charter Hours, no need to worry about Pricey Memberships costs our need to prepay Jet Cards. No obligations or risks on your part with “On-Demand-Charters”. Your quote includes a vast variety of PERKS which are extended by our Partner Jet Operators. Each firm is ARG/US Gold or Platinum rated. Amongst the highest safety and quality ratings in the aviation industry. All quotes are fully transparent, no hidden charges or fees with full disclosures of your flight charter operator. Need support, Airport desk at 702-336-7345
How Much is a Private Jet
Start with your request for a quote–no need for personal information. Our Team Members will provide you with the very best pricing–we take care of all the details. Look for special “Perks” such as complimentary car rentals, Limos and suite upgrades at the Wynn, Bellagio, Aria and 4Seasons.
Review your quote for seating plans, catering and bar services.
How not knowing fly Private Jet to Las Vegas makes you a Rookie
Our Team Members are here to assist you with Open Leg Charters–aircraft that fly to and from their home-base to meet and greet clients. Such open legs are available at discounted rates from 30-60%. Other options include One Ways and Floater Aircraft. It’s not complicated, simply contact our Team Members via a E:Mail and share your wishes.
Plus Alliance Partners. All firms are FAA Part 135 Authorized Charter Operators. In partnership with Vegas Express Jet LLC. Full disclosure of Aircraft and Operator data in accordance with DOT and FAA Regulations. Vegas Express Jet LLC is not an aircraft operator or a direct air carrier and is not in operational Vegas Express Jet LLC is a Private Jet Technology Portal. Quotes are sourced on behalf of our clients from 50 control of aircraft. Your Charter Agreement is issued by the FAA Part 135 Charter Operator direct to you with Guaranteed rates and flight confirmations. – Travel Team Services provided by Royalty Travel NV.com, Registration TRUE #99901760