Searching for a Private Jet price can be challenging. With hundreds of Jet Charter and Rental options, Brokers and Operators will be competing for your business. You will encounter 150 plus options for Jet Cards, Fractional Ownership options and Membership packages. We help you decide which Jet options are best for you.
Discover that the decisions you make, could provide you with substantial cost savings. Download the information you need to score a great deal on a Private Jet. Enjoy 100% more peace of mind when you follow a couple of simple steps. In the meantime we work for you!
How much is my Private Jet flight?
Frequent Private Jet flyers have discovered that you need to understand the risks associated with jet cards- investments of $250,000 and up are the norm. This may work for folks who fly private at least 100-150 hours per year. Over 90% of all our Private Jet flyers avoid Jet Cards and pricey membership packages. Discover how to avoid risks and big investments which are not needed.
Check your options before you sign:
Private Jets, seating and range have a direct impact on the price you pay. Discover which solutions are best for you:
- Over 70% of all Jet Flights are under 1,500 miles. About 2,3 hours. Most flights operate with 2-4 passengers only.
- The newest group of Very Light Jets (VLJ) which include the Hondajet, the Cirrus Vision and Citation M2 are great and budget friendly solutions.
- The Hourly charter rates for a very light Cirrus Jet range from $1,900 to $2,100 per hour. The charter costs for the Hondajet with seating for 5 passengers will range from $2,300 to $2,700 per hour.
- The Hondajet and the Citation Jets provide you with a luxury interior designed by BMW and complimentary WIFI for the Hondajet. Each aircraft has a fully enclosed washroom. Pets are welcome.
How much is it to Rent a Private Jet?
Understanding how Private Jets are priced will help you make better decisions. Firstly look for a Jet which is homebased at a local airport. The Charter time commences at the time your Private Jet leaves until the aircraft and crew returns back to base. We help you look for a plane which requires minimal deadhead times for which you pay. All domestic charters are subject to a Federal Excise tax of 7.5%.
The Charter quotes from Vegas Express Jet are fully transparent and provide you with detailed costs.
Upgrading to a larger jet may be required when you travel with 5-12 guests. Do consider the Phenom 300 one of the most preferred business jets with up to 7 seats. Expect hourly charter rates from $3,700 to $4,000. Just in case you are planning a Wedding or large group trip to Vegas, Maui or Mexico you need to upgrade to a Challenger aircraft with 12 seats–hourly rates from $4,900 per hour. Do you need more support, for your on-going business flights.
Vegas Express Jet also handles Groups and Sports Charters with up to 160 seats.
Private Jet Costs
Private Jets at 30% Less Than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership. Vegas Express Jet will do all the work for you and provide you with Multiple Aircraft Options with side-by side pricing. Follow our Three Click System. Saving you hours if not days to secure the information and prices you need. When you compare quotes- make certain that all taxes and fees are included.
- Click One— get a quote and share your flight plans, number of seats you need.
- Click Two—watch you inbox. View several aircraft types. photos and seating charts with details such as WIFI and catering. The prices for each jet are displayed side-by-side. You compare and decide.
- Click Three–you like any of the quotes and receive a Charter Proposal with Guaranteed rates and flight confirmations. You rates and information are fully transparent. No hidden charges of fees. To keep the reservation you provide the Charter Operator with your credit card or pay a deposit. Final payment is due-24/72 hours before your flight.
Also included in your charter agreement, special Perks for your pleasure. This includes Catering and open bar benefits, free transfers and upgrades at hotels, resorts. Plus you have full excess to one of our Concierge Team members.
The Price for your Private Jet
Don’t overbuy on seats, whenever your trip is under 2,4 hours consider a very light jet. For trips under 900 miles, the Cirrus Vision is a great start with low-low rates from $1,900 per hour. Feel free to call us for support at our Airport Desk at 702-336-7345. Avoid pricey jet cards and memberships. Fly like you take a ride with UBER or Lyft- benefit from total flexibility.
With over 70 plus Private Jet Alliance Partners we are confident that we will offer the very best solutions for your Private Jet journey.
New for the fall of 2022, Tour packages to the National Parks, Zion, Bryce and the Grand Canyon.
Comparing the prices you collect- make certain that the Charter Agreement confirms your flight schedules and Guarantees your rates—It should be your goal to benefit from total flexibility of choice.
Ask us about Air Ambulance services with a Lear 35A based at San Diego- Wheels up fast with aircraft and crew on standby! Text 702-336-7345. Depart in hours, not days with Coast to Coast services.
#Privatejetprices #howmuchisaprivatejet #planetours #Hondajet #CirrusJet #VisionJet #AirAmbulance #Nationalparksexcursions #Bryce #Zion #GrandCanyon #VegasExpressJet #Jetcards #FractionalJets #Weddingjet
Need to know! Vegas Express Jet sources Jet Quotes and aircraft details on behalf of Private Jet Flyers from 70 Plus FAA Part 135 operators who operate all flights, and extend charter agreements for customer approvals and payments. Vegas Express Jet is not an indirect air carrier and does not own or operate aircraft. Ground packages are provided by tour operators, terms and conditions are fully disclosed. RoyaltyNV handles ground services, TRUE registration #99901760.
No comments for “Private Fly Costs”