Welcome to the most innovative Private Jet Charter firm. The Jet Portal which offers the most efficient way to charter or rent your Private Jet. Welcome to Vegas Express Jet the firm which innovated side-by-side charter rates and offers fixed prices. Making the very best use of your time to enjoy more time for business or leisure activities. We are confident our unique solutions will exceed your highest expectations. Take advantage of our Fixed pricing in Key Markets like LAX, Las Vegas, Oakland.
How much is my Hondajet?
With our anytime prices you will have the ability to plan ahead- simply ask us for a price quote and conformation for your flight—all it takes is you flight itinerary and we will take care of the rest–in case you need a larger jet ask us about the Super Midsize Gulfstream 200 with up to 9 seats or the Falcon 1000 with 10 seats. A modern fleet of Luxury Private Jets and unique programs are here to introduce you to the most sustainable solutions.
Vegas Jet Prices, LAX to Las Vegas
Fly from LAX, Bob Hope, Long Beach, Ontario, John Wayne and Carlsbad to Las Vegas for only $6,000. One way. This includes your Private Honda Jet with seating for 5 guests. The pro-rated cost is only $1,200 per seat. Not included are your Federal Excise Taxes of 7.5%, Segment Fee of $.4.50 per person plus any handling fees.
San Francisco-Oakland to Las Vegas
Oakland to Las Vegas for 5 guests is priced at $8,000 or fly from LAX to Oakland for only $7,000. This is your price for a one way plus Taxes and Fees.
Private Jet Ownership
The Hondajet is the very best option for small business owners who are on the go and appreciate the ability to use a Private Jet for family travel. Our in-house Jet Consultants will be here to help you develop a plan for ownership. This includes the support you need:
- Help you determine all up front expenses, buying a new or used aircraft
- Identify ownership and operational costs including financing, maintenance, insurance and costs for hangar space
- Crew costs or training options to fly your own aircraft
- Options to generate revenues from Charters to offset owner costs
Our Team Members will determine which options deserve your consideration- from Partial (Fractional Ownership) to Jet Cards and options for “On demand Charters”
Vegas Express Jet, Private Jet Advisor
Consulting support when you need us. We do not sell planes, however we help you define which options are best for your business or personal needs. We recommend that you take advantage of our FREE first consulting offer. No obligations or risks on your part. Feel free to call our airport desk at 702-336-7345 or drop is a note at e-mail.
How much is your Private Jet
Vegas Express Jet offer Private Jets at 30% Less Than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership. We do not sell you on Pricey Jet Cards or Annual Membership Options. Your quotes are sourced from our 70 Plus Alliance Partners. We do all the work for you, for you it means total flexibility like you take a Car with UBER or Lyft, you only pay for the Charter hours.
- Ask for a quote and receive aircraft options with interior photos and seating plans. You will be able to compare aircraft with WIFI and other features. You will be able to view prices-side-by-side and compare.
- All the prices are fully transparent, no hidden fees or charges. Feel free to accept a quote and you receive a Charter Proposal with “Guaranteed Prices and Confirmed Flights”. Feel free to consider accept or ask for additional options.
- You may pay for your charter with a Bank Payment or Credit Card which is charges 24/72 hours before departure.
Help is here from our Air Concierge Team
Full support is here from the moment you request a Charter Quote. Carefully review your charter quote for special upgrades and perks. This includes Car Rentals, Limousine options and special catering for all Vegas Departing flights with our custom signature lunch boxes, fruit and seafood platters.
Ask is for special “Open Leg Charters, One Ways” to save you from 30-60%.
Call us anytime at 702-336-7345.
#Hondajet #ChartercostsLAX #Jetownership
No comments for “How much is my Private Jet to Vegas”